PICTIONARY 43: Winter's edition!

Meera of Tarth

Pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures! :commie: :commie:

Meera, you are the boss in this game. ;) You can PM the late person a reminder (a bit late for that, since we have been on this round for a week now), you can search for replacements outside the game or PM those who have not yet been in this chain to replace somebody (provided we have extra people - if we have the same number of players and rounds, you cannot do that). So don't be shy about controlling the game. :p You should see how mean Pebble is when she runs the game, she scores us and substracts points for lateness!

BB has been messaged. Otherwise... I dunno... 

@RhaenysBee are you busy?

If not, I'll look at the chains, although I'm extremely busy till Wednesday to even look at them, since my Excel is not very intuitive to follow, or at least the first rounds were not.

My plan ewas to send this last roud this past weekend and reveal the whole thing the next. if we have it done one of these days, this weekend the chains will be revealed, but first you'll have to  guess them, as usual.

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I can do this round later this week or at the weekend. Definitely only after Wednesday. 

It would be cool, if you did

@Jez Bell, no, you can't do it, @Pebble you are elligible if you want @Count Balerion as well. 

So if any of you two want, I'll give it to the first of you who says something. Otherwise, it will go to Rhae.

33 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

It would be cool, if you did

@Jez Bell, no, you can't do it, @Pebble you are elligible if you want @Count Balerion as well. 

So if any of you two want, I'll give it to the first of you who says something. Otherwise, it will go to Rhae.

I can draw tonight

Done! Last round, decription round, folks. Oh my! My sheet is completely organised right now for the results.

(It .....wasn't......., and everything was very complicated to follow up).

So: Deadline for description: Friday night/Saturday morning.

On Saturday I'll post the start/ends and on Sunday/Monday....the results.

I sent the same drawing to both @The BlackBear and @Count Balerion. In case I don't get a description from the official player, I'll use Count Balerion's.

(There were only three players to assign this extra task to, and one had already helped in the previous drawing).

Archived