PICTIONARY 43: Winter's edition!

Meera of Tarth

DRUMS!

Here you go...weekend to guess!

Spoiler

There's a boy climbing over a gate looking for cherries and feathers to take.

Allisterz peadog0gical appr0ach LOL was first h3 telled th3 group U SUX then he made them fight 3ach other n hop3 th3y kill each 0ther cuz he g0ts issu3s th3n he told teh individualz U SUX then he tells tha gr0up U SUX again

The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

Maths nutter stick figure chap with propeller cap can't find the perfect flower.

A green dinosaur with its tail on fire is trying to decide to either be a good dinosaur and put out the flames or letting it continue to burn 'cause it'll make him money.

Only in a Pratchettian galaxy is the Earth a flat rectangle, Brexit actually makes sense, Willy Wonka's tophat floats through space and time and rockets fall off the edge of the world.

Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

A stressed Pebble accidentally orders 20kg more than intended, of dried egg powder for her Bexit bunker stockpile.

Hindu goddes s of lollipops dispenses favours to her devotees while those not so blessed look on annoyed.

A ginger man with a stash and a goatee thinks his followers are wrong to make him stand naked waiting for his clothes while he is trying to figure out the math equation for "to be or not to be".

Time is running out for the happy couples penis skiing holiday as they are soon off to the tropics for another holiday.

A man, his duck, and a flying monkey go into a bar for cocktails but are refused service by the well-worn barmaid.

Theon Greyjoy forms a mummer's act with Dickon Tarly called Dick-on and Dick-off.

In winter, Charmander usually dreams of being an ice dragon, but he is always afraid of getting a cold.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single command from a satellite- activated mind control chip.

When you fall off that horse, you get right back up, and you Eat, That, Horse.

I am looking forward to summer.

oops menat to spoiler not Quote.  My guesses

Spoiler

Maths nutter stick figure chap with propeller cap can't find the perfect flower.

Theon Greyjoy forms a mummer's act with Dickon Tarly called Dick-on and Dick-off.
A ginger man with a stash and a goatee thinks his followers are wrong to make him stand naked waiting for his clothes while he is trying to figure out the math equation for "to be or not to be".

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single command from a satellite- activated mind control chip.
Only in a Pratchettian galaxy is the Earth a flat rectangle, Brexit actually makes sense, Willy Wonka's tophat floats through space and time and rockets fall off the edge of the world.

Time is running out for the happy couples penis skiing holiday as they are soon off to the tropics for another holiday.

A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

A man, his duck, and a flying monkey go into a bar for cocktails but are refused service by the well-worn barmaid.
Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

A stressed Pebble accidentally orders 20kg more than intended, of dried egg powder for her Bexit bunker stockpile.
The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

In winter, Charmander usually dreams of being an ice dragon, but he is always afraid of getting a cold.
A green dinosaur with its tail on fire is trying to decide to either be a good dinosaur and put out the flames or letting it continue to burn 'cause it'll make him money.

Hindu goddes s of lollipops dispenses favours to her devotees while those not so blessed look on annoyed.
Allisterz peadog0gical appr0ach LOL was first h3 telled th3 group U SUX then he made them fight 3ach other n hop3 th3y kill each 0ther cuz he g0ts issu3s th3n he told teh individualz U SUX then he tells tha gr0up U SUX again

that was hard

6 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

"Penis skiing holiday"?

Spoiler

It looked like a giant penis was used as Skiing equipment when I saw that chain.

Also

someone don't know how Pebble is normally drawn.  Its obviously been too long since I played.

and

So glad someone understood Boolean expressions, and got something right in that last description

I'm pretty sure I only guessed 1 correctly :) 

Spoiler

The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

7 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

I'm pretty sure I only guessed 1 correctly :) 

Hide contents

The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

not really...

Well this is very complicated.

Spoiler

Allisterz peadog0gical appr0ach LOL was first h3 telled th3 group U SUX then he made them fight 3ach other n hop3 th3y kill each 0ther cuz he g0ts issu3s th3n he told teh individualz U SUX then he tells tha gr0up U SUX again. Hindu goddes s of lollipops dispenses favours to her devotees while those not so blessed look on annoyed.

When you fall off that horse, you get right back up, and you Eat, That, Horse. A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

A stressed Pebble accidentally orders 20kg more than intended, of dried egg powder for her Bexit bunker stockpile. The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

A man, his duck, and a flying monkey go into a bar for cocktails but are refused service by the well-worn barmaid. Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

In winter, Charmander usually dreams of being an ice dragon, but he is always afraid of getting a cold. A green dinosaur with its tail on fire is trying to decide to either be a good dinosaur and put out the flames or letting it continue to burn 'cause it'll make him money.

There's a boy climbing over a gate looking for cherries and feathers to take. Maths nutter stick figure chap with propeller cap can't find the perfect flower.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single command from a satellite- activated mind control chip. Only in a Pratchettian galaxy is the Earth a flat rectangle, Brexit actually makes sense, Willy Wonka's tophat floats through space and time and rockets fall off the edge of the world.

Theon Greyjoy forms a mummer's act with Dickon Tarly called Dick-on and Dick-off. A ginger man with a stash and a goatee thinks his followers are wrong to make him stand naked waiting for his clothes while he is trying to figure out the math equation for "to be or not to be".

I am looking forward to summer. Time is running out for the happy couples penis skiing holiday as they are soon off to the tropics for another holiday.

Happy banana lady? That was very obviously Pebble!

8 hours ago, Pebble said:

that was hard

Hide contents

It looked like a giant penis was used as Skiing equipment when I saw that chain.

:eek::eek::eek:

Do I want to see that chain?

Oh, who am I kidding, of course I do! Pictures, Meera! Just be sure to note which ones are Not Safe For Work, Children, And Common Decency. :P

Spoiler

There's a boy climbing over a gate looking for cherries and feathers to take. - Maths nutter stick figure chap with propeller cap can't find the perfect flower.

Hindu goddess of lollipops dispenses favours to her devotees while those not so blessed look on annoyed. - Allisterz peadog0gical appr0ach LOL was first h3 telled th3 group U SUX then he made them fight 3ach other n hop3 th3y kill each 0ther cuz he g0ts issu3s th3n he told teh individualz U SUX then he tells tha gr0up U SUX again

A stressed Pebble accidentally orders 20kg more than intended, of dried egg powder for her Bexit bunker stockpile. - The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants.

When you fall off that horse, you get right back up, and you Eat, That, Horse. -  A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

In winter, Charmander usually dreams of being an ice dragon, but he is always afraid of getting a cold.  - A green dinosaur with its tail on fire is trying to decide to either be a good dinosaur and put out the flames or letting it continue to burn 'cause it'll make him money.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single command from a satellite- activated mind control chip. -  Only in a Pratchettian galaxy is the Earth a flat rectangle, Brexit actually makes sense, Willy Wonka's tophat floats through space and time and rockets fall off the edge of the world.

A man, his duck, and a flying monkey go into a bar for cocktails but are refused service by the well-worn barmaid. - Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

Theon Greyjoy forms a mummer's act with Dickon Tarly called Dick-on and Dick-off. - A ginger man with a stash and a goatee thinks his followers are wrong to make him stand naked waiting for his clothes while he is trying to figure out the math equation for "to be or not to be".

I am looking forward to summer. - Time is running out for the happy couples penis skiing holiday as they are soon off to the tropics for another holiday.

some of these were easy others were just not right...in so many ways...

:eek:

My guesses

Spoiler

There's a boy climbing over a gate looking for cherries and feathers to take. --> Maths nutter stick figure chap with propeller cap can't find the perfect flower.

In winter, Charmander usually dreams of being an ice dragon, but he is always afraid of getting a cold.--> A green dinosaur with its tail on fire is trying to decide to either be a good dinosaur and put out the flames or letting it continue to burn 'cause it'll make him money.

When you fall off that horse, you get right back up, and you Eat, That, Horse. --> A horse bucks a texan sheriff off; the man, cursing, tries to catch the surprised beast with his whip, but the poor horse dies running into the barbed wire fence and a sad sheriff can only cook its meat in a cauldron, leaving its skeleton nearby.

Allisterz peadog0gical appr0ach LOL was first h3 telled th3 group U SUX then he made them fight 3ach other n hop3 th3y kill each 0ther cuz he g0ts issu3s th3n he told teh individualz U SUX then he tells tha gr0up U SUX again --> Hindu goddes s of lollipops dispenses favours to her devotees while those not so blessed look on annoyed.

Theon Greyjoy forms a mummer's act with Dickon Tarly called Dick-on and Dick-off. --> A ginger man with a stash and a goatee thinks his followers are wrong to make him stand naked waiting for his clothes while he is trying to figure out the math equation for "to be or not to be".

I am looking forward to summer. --> Time is running out for the happy couples penis skiing holiday as they are soon off to the tropics for another holiday.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single command from a satellite- activated mind control chip. --> Only in a Pratchettian galaxy is the Earth a flat rectangle, Brexit actually makes sense, Willy Wonka's tophat floats through space and time and rockets fall off the edge of the world.

A stressed Pebble accidentally orders 20kg more than intended, of dried egg powder for her Bexit bunker stockpile. -->The happy banana lady chats on the telephone with a British penis, whom she thinks looks a lot like Spongebob Squarepants

A man, his duck, and a flying monkey go into a bar for cocktails but are refused service by the well-worn barmaid. --> Batman and rainboy big rooster are in awe 'cause flying teddy bear has a crush with the beautiful and stylish black-haired connoisseur, while the couple of married aliens sharing a pink milkshake think that he has no chances with her.

And

9 hours ago, Pebble said:
Spoiler

someone don't know how Pebble is normally drawn.  Its obviously been too long since I played.

Probably it was my description! :P sorry it's my first time in Forum games

Spoiler

...as i sit holding my penis shaped ski poles...i wonder who do i gotta screw to get a cocktail around here - the duck or the well worn barmaid... :lmao:

Spoiler

...oh and i could use a little egg powder if you got some to spare Pebs... :leer:

Spoiler

oh and you got to get up pretty early in the evening to slip a boolean expression past my last active brain cell :owned:

10 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

<snip>

...as long as you respect her probes you can get away with a poor description of Pebble once and awhile :lol:

...in addition to good advice...let this old dawg offer welcome...and a warning that i am the one most often not safe for work, children or open containers of liquor...

:smoking:

1 hour ago, Cridefea said:

My guesses

And

I was wondering if "Cridefea" was a code name for a mystery player* in Meera's list on page 1! :lol: You should have said hi in the beginning of the game!

Very much welcome here, I hope you enjoy this part of the forum, tell us about yourself. :)

* Sometimes people do that, they enter Pictionary incognito and they let other people guess who they are. :ninja: But some of us just know each other's drawing and describing styles way too well by now for it to be secretive.

1 hour ago, Cridefea said:

And

Welcome, and don't worry about not not identifying me.  I just find things like that funny.    I hope you had fun.

Bucky,  that chain is safe for viewing.   I think sniffer for the first time in his life did not intend to draw a penis. 

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

...as long as you respect her probes you can get away with a poor description of Pebble once and awhile :lol:

...in addition to good advice...let this old dawg offer welcome...and a warning that i am the one most often not safe for work, children or open containers of liquor...

LoL I will try to keep that in mind. :lol: Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't write before...

49 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I was wondering if "Cridefea" was a code name for a mystery player* in Meera's list on page 1! :lol: You should have said hi in the beginning of the game!

Very much welcome here, I hope you enjoy this part of the forum, tell us about yourself

I'd love to be a mystery player! but sadly no, I'm only a new entry in this section. Yes, I should have said something, I'm sorry. It's @Meera of Tarth's fault :P,  she convinced me to play even if she knew I hadn't time for the forum (busy real life). But here I am.

Actually I'm active on the forum since 2016, but mainly in the asoiaf and got sections. I'm from Italy and I really can't drew (again @Meera of Tarth's fault for convincing me). :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Welcome, and don't worry about not not identifying me.  I just find things like that funny.    I hope you had fun.

Thank you! yes, it was funny, I can't wait to see the chains...

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:eek::eek::eek:

Do I want to see that chain?

Oh, who am I kidding, of course I do! Pictures, Meera! Just be sure to note which ones are Not Safe For Work, Children, And Common Decency. :P

tomorrow!:lmao:

2 hours ago, Cridefea said:

LoL I will try to keep that in mind. :lol: Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't write before...

I'd love to be a mystery player! but sadly no, I'm only a new entry in this section. Yes, I should have said something, I'm sorry. It's @Meera of Tarth's fault :P,  she convinced me to play even if she knew I hadn't time for the forum (busy real life). But here I am.

Actually I'm active on the forum since 2016, but mainly in the asoiaf and got sections. I'm from Italy and I really can't drew (again @Meera of Tarth's fault for convincing me). :rolleyes:

Thank you! yes, it was funny, I can't wait to see the chains...

My faaaault? :rolleyes: xd xd xd 

Okay, I didn't give points in this game, but if I did for quality of the drawings you'd be a finalist. Unfortunately, not the number one, since for this game I actually have an absolute favourite.

(I will reveal his/her name tomorow as well). But EVERYONE DID great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, when you see the "in the middle" descriptions....I laughed so hard at some of them.

There are also a couple of surprises/anecdotes I will reveal.

Archived