For the record... and posterity!

kissdbyfire

I've got another one;

The Blackfyre in the story is Daario Naharis and he, not MMD, is the treason for blood. Dun-dun-dun

Rhaegar and Lyanna were not running away together. It was circumstances that threw them together. Any marriage happened after Brandon and Rickard died and after Aerys demanded Ned's head. (this doesn't need to be debated in this thread)

1. R+L=J But I think that it turned from a love story to a kidnapping situation after Brandon Stark died.

2. Lord Tywin, you are the father!

3. Bran did not eat Jojen. He drank Jojen.

4. Ramsay did not write the pink letter. I think that Asha wrote it. 

5. The lemon tree is in Dorne. Possibly Lys.

6. No clue. Honestly never heard of this theory, probably because I finished the books a few weeks ago.

7. Theon will live.

5 minutes ago, Aurane said:

Bran did not eat Jojen. He drank Jojen

You’re talking crazy now, no one drinks w/ a spoon! :P

“The trees will teach him,” said Leaf. She beckoned, and another of the singers padded forward, the white-haired one that Meera had named Snowylocks. She had a weirwood bowl in her hands, carved with a dozen faces, like the ones the heart trees wore. Inside was a white paste, thick and heavy, with dark red veins running through it. “You must eat of this,” said Leaf. She handed Bran a wooden spoon.”

2 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

“The trees will teach him,” said Leaf. She beckoned, and another of the singers padded forward, the white-haired one that Meera had named Snowylocks. She had a weirwood bowl in her hands, carved with a dozen faces, like the ones the heart trees wore. Inside was a white paste, thick and heavy, with dark red veins running through it. “You must eat of this,” said Leaf. She handed Bran a wooden spoon.”

Leaf let it slip! You would drink a sap or syrup, not eat it. Jojen is a sauce confirmed! :lol:

Hi ya'all - I am not able to comment on most of the things put forth :)  I do have a belief that I would like to mark for the record :

Jon's parentage:  not R+L  as  R+L didn't even happen!
That is all - thanks!

Oh and how about this prediction - we will get our next book this year -  before summer !

HAR!  :cheers: 

On 1/30/2019 at 12:36 AM, kissdbyfire said:

1. Jon's parentage: firmly on R+L=J

2. Tyrion is not a Targ, he isn't Aerys' son

3. Bran didn't eat Jojen

4. Ramsay wrote the PL

5. Red door/lemon tree = Braavos

6. Lanna is the daughter of the SW and Gerion Lannister, not Tyrion

7. Theon will not be killed before the heart tree at the CV. 

1. RLJ.

2. Tyrion is 100% Lannister.

3. Even if it wasn't Jojen's blood in that paste, Jojen is still dead, and was killed by the Children.

4. Mance Rayder wrote Pink letter. Ramsay didn't captured Mance, and has no idea about Mance's presence in Winterfell.

5. That red door was in Braavos. But GRRM also has used red door as metaphor in the scene of Rhaego's birth - going thru red door means to be born.

6. If Sailor's Wife is not a red herring, then she is Tysha, and Lanna is Tyrion's daughter.

7. Theon will be King of Ironborn. Probably. Otherwise, who else? Euron will die. That's for sure. Same with Victarion and Aeron. So unless one of Greyjoy-girls will become first Queen of Ironborn, then Theon is it.

For the record (lots of speculations):

Spoiler

Dawn of Daynes could be the same sword as Lightbringer of first Azor Ahai. First AA is ancestor of Valyrians, and first 40 dragon eggs, that hatched at Valyria, were possibly brought there by him from Asshai, on his way to Dorne, where he later has build Starfall, and founded House Dayne. Dawn is hiden either in crypts of Winterfell, or on the bottom of the lake above crypts. Jon either isn't dead, or will die, but later will be revived by fire-magic. Rhaego could be alive, then his kidnapping is first out of three treasons (for blood), so he is at Vaes Dothrak, where he will be reunited with his mother. Shadowbinder Quaithe is, most likely, Shiera Seastar, and the Three-eyed Crow, and Euron Greyjoy is Crow's Eye, because possibly he is Shiera's spy/partner. fAegon could be son of septa Lemore, who is, possibly, Lady Jeyne Swann. Maybe, Serenei of Lys was actually Larra Rogare (and Larra's mother was Johanna Swann <- very speculative, but not entirelly impossible. Actually, it could be a good explanation of why the Triarchy and House Rogare both has fallen, after Larra went with Viserys to Westeros, it was revenge from Johanna, for making her a courtesan at the Perfumed Garden, that was owned by Rogares. So the perfumed seneschal could be septa Lemore -> if 1) Johanna Swann was working at the Perfumed Garden + 2) if she is Larra Rogare's mother + 3) if Larra is Sereney of Lys, thus Aegon IV and his descendants are all partially Swanns + 4) if fAegon is septa Lemore's child, and his father is one of Blackfyres (who is also partially Swann thru Aegon IV) + 5) if septa Lemore is Jeyne Swann = then because septa Lemore is obviously serving to fAegon and taking care of him, so she is basically a seneschal, then thru Johanna Swann's connection to Rogares' Perfumed Garden, she is (could be) the perfumed seneschal from Quaithe's warning). The Ghost of High Heart could be Johanna Webber-Lannister, and Jenny of Oldstones was her daughter and Varys' mother. Could be that Jeyne Lothston, Aegon IV's mistress, was his bastard-daughter. Could be that the Bastard of Harrenhal, that was defeated by Ser Arlan of Pennytree, was Jeyne's bastard-son from Aegon IV, possibly he is founder of House Whent, and father of Littlefinger's great grandfather (who was sellsword from Braavos) and father of Shella Whent's grandfather; so Littlefinger is partially Targaryen, and Stokeworth thru Jeyne Lothston's mother, and is bloodrelated to Cat, Lysa, Edmure, Sansa, Bran, Jon Arryn, etc.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Many old discussions are being discussed again lately (yeah, I know, we do need Winds) Very cleverly at times, and not so much at other, less frequent times (tks the OG and the new). :D

It made me think it would be good to have a record of where people stand on these issues... Jon's parentage; Tyrion's Targness; is the paste Bran consumes partially made of crannogman; who wrote the PL; where is the house w/ the red door and the lemon tree, who is the Sailor's Wife... and more I can't recall at the mo.

I'll start w/ the above, and will edit and add suggestions that fit.

3. Bran didn't eat Jojen

4. Ramsay wrote the PL

1. R+L=J

2. Tyrion not a Targ.

3. No Bran didn't eat Jojen

4. Ramsay did write the PL

5. Red door is in Braavos

6. No thoughts on the matter lol.

7. Theon will die at some point but not at the heart tree at CV.

8.  Rhaego is dead

9. Quentyn is dead

10. Aegon isn't the real Aegon but he'll die thinking he is.

11. When Bloodraven is talking to Bran about a brother he loved, a brother he hated and a  woman he desired. The brother he loved in that sentence was Daemon Blackfyre.  

12. Arthur Dayne is dead, he isn't Mance.

Oh, and since it’s for posterity... Brynden “Bloodraven” Rivers is the 3EC. :P

(at some point, when I’m not feeling as lazy as I do right now, I’ll go back and edit the OP to include all the great suggestions others have made)

I'll play.

for the record

1. R+L=J

2. Tyrion is a Hillfyre, and will ride a dragon.

3. not sure

4. Mance wrote the PL, assisted by a northern lord and mailed by Whoresbane Umber.

5. The Red door is on Dragonstone - the door to the main hall.

6. The girls of the Happy Port are not related to any significant characters.

7. Theon will not be executed at all.

other insights, for the record.

A Dragonfly Among the Reeds is true.

Mance is a Brightflame, the grandson of Maegor. (Cloaks=Identity, folks.)

Ser Shadrick the Mad Mouse is the bastard son of Reynard Reyne.

That will do for now,

RLJ

Tyrion is Tywin’s son

Bran did eat blood but it wasn’t Jojen’s.

Ramsay or Roose wrote PL

Lemon Tree is in Braavos but it was gifted by the Martells

Theon will live

Aegon is the son of Elia

Jaime and Cersei are Tywin’s

Ashara was not involved with Brandon or Ned nor was pregnant

Septa Lemore is Wenda the White Fawn

Jon will not have Dawn

On 2/9/2019 at 5:14 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Cream of Jojen?  

On 1/30/2019 at 11:10 AM, Jô Maltese said:

1. Jon's parentage: R+L=legitimate J

2. Tyrion is a dragonseed, from Aerys (and yes a Tywin / Aerys chimera is a possibility). He will ride Viserion, therefore AJT will never be explicitely said and it will be left to the readers to connect the dots.

3. Bran did eat Jojen. But again I don't think we will ever get any further confirmation other than something along the lines "Jojen has fulfilled his destiny" and the readers will have to make up their mind.

4. Mance wrote the PL. The handwriting and the wording are the clues. Maybe a secret code, maybe linked to a Northern Conspiracy to implement Robb's will (Jon likely the Heir).

5. Red door/lemon tree = Braavos, probably a leftover from an early Tyroshi draft

6. Lanna is more likely to be the daughter of Tyrion than Gerion , but again I don't think we will ever know for sure.

7. Theon will not be killed before the heart tree at the CV. Don't know. But his redemption demands his consented sacrifice at some point. Or he will become the hooded man he saw in Winterfell (a priest?).

Continued from reading other theories (Rhaego, Quentin, Arthur, Sylvio etc. still alive not worth mentioning though :rolleyes:)

8. The Green Grace is the Harpy

9. fAegon, the mummer's dragon, a Blackfyre from his mother Serra - and he will soon get Blackfyre (the sword)

10. Jon's real name is Aemon

11. Frey pies indeed, but it will never be confirmed

12. Jaime is the Valonqar

13. Sansa is the MBQ

14. Lightbringer is Dawn (but kudos to @Schmendrick for his unfinished theory on LB being the NW)

15. Dany will be Jon's Nissa Nissa (which somewhat contradicts my 14, granted)

16. The 3EC is Brynden Rivers, aka Bloodraven (some people still seem to question it?)

17. Lyanna is the KOTLT

18. Brienne will end as LC of the Queensguard (see 13)

19. Coldhands is the man Bran sees being sacrificed by the weirwood and he is another Brandon Stark

20. Coldhands fed Bran and Co human flesh, not pork

21. Jon is the PTWP, AA, STWMTW, the Sun (Dany is the World, Gaia, the Mother, the Moon)

22. Jon will be resuscitated in CB's cellars, amongst smoked and salted meats and tears of iced walls

23. I am not sold on Septa Lemore's real identity (if she indeed has one), but the best theory I have read (can't remember where) is that she is a Hightower, the Mad Maid of Harrenhal

24. The Horn of Winter is Sam's broken horn

25. The perfumed seneschal is the ship Selaesori Qhoran (fragrant steward)

26. The pregnant woman vowing for revenge in Bran's vision is the Stark flower plucked by Bael the Bard

27. A dragonfly amongst the reeds by @Ibbison from Ibben: if not true, then GRRM should make it true because it's one of the best theories ever written on this Forum.

Rhaegar and Lyanna are Jon's parents.  Suggesting otherwise seems silly at this point so I'll go further and say that Lyanna went willingly, Rhaegar married her polygamously and Elia was fine with the situation and perhaps even assisted/supported them.  

I'll even go a bit further into speculation that Oberyn met Lyanna at this time and either admired her or fell in love with her himself and raised his daughters somewhat in her image.  Even if true I doubt this is something that would ever be directly addressed.

Tyrion is a Lannister and there are no "secret Targs" in the family.  This would make zero sense from a storytelling perspective.  The "Evidence" for it is questionable, there is nothing in the larger story that demands it and it weakens the storyline of multiple characters. 

Ramsay wrote the pink letter.  It screams his voice, it's a projection of all his insecurities.  That said, something must be triggering those insecurities for him to pour them into the letter that way so while most of it's contents are things he believes to be true there is something big that he's upset over and leaving out. 

Arya-Jon-Dany (Marriage/romance/whatever) will happen.  Arya will ride the 3rd dragon.

Sansa will side with Littlefinger and will realize her error to late and end up being killed as a result.

7 minutes ago, lomiller said:

Arya-Jon-Dany (Marriage/romance/whatever) will happen.  Arya will ride the 3rd dragon.

I was reading your replies and mostly agreeing until I got to this one.

I really, really don’t think this will happen. We shall see...

On 1/29/2019 at 2:36 PM, kissdbyfire said:

I agree.

I agree

3. Bran didn't eat Jojen

I agree

4. Ramsay wrote the PL

I agree

I agree

I don't have an iron in this fire.  I had to research who SW is just to respond to this question.

Not likely

My new candidate for the role of the Perfumed Seneschal - septa Lemore, possibly, Lady Jeyne Swann and parallel to Lady Jonquil.

In ADWD, while Tyrion and Jorah were on board of Selaesori Qhoran/Fragrant Steward, Tyrion has mention Florian the Fool: "You think Daenerys will execute me and pardon you, but the reverse is just as likely. Maybe you should hop up on that pig, Ser Jorah. Put on a suit of iron motley, like Florian the—"

Jonquil (flower) is a widely cultivated narcissus with clusters of small fragrant yellow flowers and cylindrical leaves, native to southern Europe and northeastern Africa. Narcissus Oil is a component of many modern perfumes.

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Florian_the_Fool

Earliest mentioning about Florian and Jonquil was in The Hedge Knight - Duncan the Tall watched Tanselle performing a puppet show about them. It happened during tournament at Ashford Meadow. Then those two dolls were burned by Aerion Brightflame's people, while the mummer's dragon toy was torn apart. In AFFC Brienne remembers how her nurse told her stories about various heroes, including Florian. Brienne is supposedly Duncan's descendant. It was Duncan the Small, that gave a nickname to Barristan, when he unmasked him in the tourney at Blackhaven. That fight between Prince Duncan and ten-year-old Barristan was like a puppet show, and Barristan was like a fool. So Barristan getting a nickname under those circumstances, from Duncan the Small, who was named after Duncan the Tall, is connecting Barristan to Florian, puppet-show about whom Duncan saw, when he himself was playing a role of a knight, and trying to participate in Ashford Meadow tournament. Septa Lemore (who is possibly Jeyne) is serving to fAegon, so she is his seneschal; Florian has saved Lady Jonquil, and Barristan has saved Lady Jeyne, so Jeyne is his Jonquil; jonquil is a fragrant flower, so septa Lemore/Jeyne is the Perfumed Seneschal.

This sort of convoluted theory does require extensive mental gymnastics, but I think, that that's because readers are not supposed to figure out, that fAegon is Barristan's son, until it will be revealed in the books. Or I'm just too bored without a new book -_-

On 2/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, Jô Maltese said:

27. A dragonfly amongst the reeds by @Ibbison from Ibben: if not true, then GRRM should make it true because it's one of the best theories ever written on this Forum.

Thank you for this. I've just read the theory and I actually loved it, so fresh! not used to that here lol. also @Ibbison from Ibben

Archived