Looking for suggestions for an AGOT the card game Agenda card

RyanSD

Hi All. I'm making a card for the AGOT card game and am looking for some help with the name. The card type is an Agenda, which you have in play from the start of the game and significantly alters the way you play. Agendas can be used by any of the 8 houses, so I'm looking for something neutral enough that it wouldn't be too out of place with any house. Here's an image of what the card type looks like:  http://lcg-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/got2nd/GT21_119.jpg

The effect if gives you is the ability to spend your gold (the main resource in the game) to steal cards when you're able to discard them from the opponent's hands. Normally when a card is discarded from the opponent's hand, it just remains in the discard pile and is rarely interacted with by either player. In this case though, you're spending your resources to put their cards to work for your side. This can include different characters, items, or locations, so it's not just about people's loyalty, though I'm ok if the title of the card is only referencing people or things. 

The general theme I'm looking to explore here, though I am open to other routes, is the tenuous loyalty of many/most characters in ASOIAF. "Everyone has their price" / "anyone can be bought" type stuff. A few names I've come up with so far to get the ball rolling: The Gold Price, Seductive Promise, The Power of Wealth. A few existing Agenda names to give you a sense for their naming style: Sea of Blood, The Faith Militant, Trading with Qohor, Greensight, Fealty, Assault from the Shadows.

Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone who pitches in! 

"Words are Wind"  

Used by several characters throughout series - I think it kind of fits what you are going for.  

As an aside - used to play the old version of the card game - tons of fun/met a lot of good people playing, including designers.  But, boy, do I loathe the introduction/concept of Agenda's in that game.  One of the things that drove me to quit.  

Focusing on the idea of taking discards from others, maybe something to do with the hostages and valuables surrendered by the wildlings when they pass beneath the Wall in ADwD, Chap. 58:

• Your Blood Price
  • valuables for the toll
  • enemy of kith and kin
  • carts before the gate
  • Bowen Marsh's tablet

Or an item taken from a deserter, such as "Dareon's Boots".

Pate the Novice accepts a gold dragon in exchange for a valuable key. Maybe there is a phrase associated with his POV.

Lord Bracken receives some of Lord Blackwood's holdings in return for switching loyalty to the Lannisters after Robb Stark is killed. So something like "Jonos Bracken's spoils" or "Honeytree" (a village surrendered by Blackwood at Jaime's insistence).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived