Top 5. Who will die in The Winds of Winter

Roswell

On 1/30/2019 at 7:37 AM, The Transporter said:

So list your top five predictions to die in the next book.

1. Aeron
  2. Robin Arryn
  3. Sansa
  4. Barristan
  5. Bowen

Euron, Samwell, Daario, Meera, Arya.

The Damphair is mentally strong.  He wins over Euron.  Each people must defeat the demons among them and this is what Damphair will do for the IB.  No godless man may sit the seastone chair.  

Samwell and Daario are obviously in danger being in the hands of the enemy.  Arya disobeyed when she killed for personal reasons.  Her cult is not going to let that go unpunished.  Meera's death will send Bran into despair and lead him towards the path of darkness.

On 2/1/2019 at 11:34 AM, Vaith said:

And she also didn’t have a child with Joffrey. The Others didn’t get Catelyn either.

GRRM never even said there were five who would live. He just said — in 1993 — that he considered Jon, Bran, Arya, Dany, and Tyrion to be the five *main* characters.

He wrote those five will live through the series.

Follow this link for more of my reasons for supporting the op prediction of Sansa's death.  I wrote a response to Sea Dragon and briefly mentioned Sansa.  

1. Victarion.  That arm doesn't look healed to me.  
  2. Hizdahr.  The Shavepate will take advantage of the chaos of war and assassinate the Loraq.
  3. Samwell.  He's not a healthy lad.  A few more ounces and Samwell will have enough mass to generate his own gravity.
  4. Penny.  She's helpless and unprotected around a company of sellswords.  That's asking for something bad to happen.
  5. Illyrio.  The Lannisters will know who finances Aegon and go after the money man.  That's one angle to use against the enemy.  

1.  Arya will die in the riverlands.  Her corpse will freeze with needle in her bloody hand.

2.  Daario will be airmailed back to Meereen by catapult.

3.  Reznak will be killed by the Brazen Beasts.

4.  Jon will die from the wounds that I gave him back in the last book.  I got him good.  

5.  Tommen

Those are my predictions.  

Bowen Marsh

On 2/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, Wm Portnoy said:
  1. Victarion.  That arm doesn't look healed to me.  
  2. Hizdahr.  The Shavepate will take advantage of the chaos of war and assassinate the Loraq.
  3. Samwell.  He's not a healthy lad.  A few more ounces and Samwell will have enough mass to generate his own gravity.
  4. Penny.  She's helpless and unprotected around a company of sellswords.  That's asking for something bad to happen.
  5. Illyrio.  The Lannisters will know who finances Aegon and go after the money man.  That's one angle to use against the enemy.  

Enough to trap the light ala black hole.  Samwell will be the cause of the long night!

On 1/30/2019 at 7:37 AM, The Transporter said:

So list your top five predictions to die in the next book.

1. Aeron
  2. Robin Arryn
  3. Sansa
  4. Barristan
  5. Bowen

Top 5. Who will die in The Winds of Winter?

Stannis B. 

Shireen B.

Hizdahr Zo Loraq 

Brienne 

Ramsay B

Aeron and Bowen should survive.  They have plot ahead.  Aeron has to expose Euron's lies.  Bowen will need to bring some semblance of order at the wall after Jon's mess.  Barry is a huge ?  I give Sansa a 50/50 chance of surviving the winds of winter.    

George Martin will kill a lot of fan favorites in The Winds of Winter.  He already said so.  He said he's going to make a lot of people mad for killing a lot of important characters.  Not a single one of the top characters are safe.  There is no such thing as plot armor.  

On 2/7/2019 at 9:00 AM, Widowmaker 811 said:

Her death will bring closure to the Vale plot line.  

There's actually very little plot there, in and of itself. She's only there to secure ties to allies so she has connections to help Winterfell, and possibly later as a rival queen of Westeros. This is why she's growing so close to SweetRobin and Harry. If she dies then I guess she just doesnt get those allies. The end. LOL

Archived