A True Kaniggit

New Forum Census (AKA Where Are You From?)

1 minute ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Ha. Yeah dude. The question was where you wanted to move from some day.

South of here. Tired of the snow 

Just now, The Last Storm said:

I agree with this sentiment.

Get far enough south like me and there's only like 3 weeks of "winter" at most.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, The Last Storm said:

jump on the king's road...or i-95 and don't get off til you see palm trees

On 1/19/2020 at 10:54 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

I agree with this sentiment.

Get far enough south like me and there's only like 3 weeks of "winter" at most.

i went to basic at Naval Station-Great Lakes...in the dead of winter...man it was a whole other world from south Louisiana

Romania, the second worst country in all of the EU, and probably the most corrupt. Then again the country itself is very beautiful. If you want more specifics I'm from Bucharest, which is at the same time one of the ugliest and most beautiful cities in the word. Also for anybody else from Romania, Muie PSD!!!!!!

On 2/21/2020 at 5:06 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Romania, the second worst country in all of the EU, and probably the most corrupt. 

What's the worst country in the EU? 

8 hours ago, Gaston de Foix said:

What's the worst country in the EU? 

Our neighbors and brothers the Bulgarians who rank just below us (though by a narrow margin) at almost everything. Though in terms of corruption ours is more widespread while theirs is way more institutionalized (here it's more ground level, with the higher levels while still corrupt going to prison quite a lot because of out pretty great anti-corruption agency, while in Bulgaria the corruption problem is tamer at the lower level, but at the upper level they're almost an oligarchy).

37 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Yes, but does Bulgaria have vampires?

Fair point. Jokes aside but staying on the matter, it is true that we have a very rich history that left a lot of historical landmarks (especially in Transylvania) that however we are badly under using. We have a lot of palaces and castles that could rival the Loire that are just left to decay. We are a country with great potential still shackled by the shadow of communism that really fucked up our country and the communists (like members of the former communist party) that are in control of almost every political party nowadays and have a great degree of control over our country (not total control though thank God).