Lands of Ice and Fire Maps

I got The Lands of Ice and Fire maps about a year ago, and then this Christmas I finally got frames to hang them on my walls. (They look great hung up by the way.)

This got me thinking, do you think there will be new maps released once the books are done? Whilst its great to see maps of Essos, I personally would like a more detailed map of Westeros. For example have an individual map for each kingdom, such as the North, the Westerlands, the Riverlands, etc. 

23 minutes ago, King Aegon I Targaryen said:

I got The Lands of Ice and Fire maps about a year ago, and then this Christmas I finally got frames to hang them on my walls. (They look great hung up by the way.)

This got me thinking, do you think there will be new maps released once the books are done? Whilst its great to see maps of Essos, I personally would like a more detailed map of Westeros. For example have an individual map for each kingdom, such as the North, the Westerlands, the Riverlands, etc. 

Probably, but I wouldn't think that far into the future. Series doesn't seem to be finished anytime soon.

Personally, I am most interested in locations of castles and more precise borders of the kingdoms. On different maps borders look different.

Archived