Poll: Is Daario actually Euron?

Platypus Rex

Of course not.

Does anyone actually believe this theory? I assumed it was one of those that popped up because we have nothing new to discuss and it was fun to see how far someone could stretch things. It's along the same vein as Varys is a merman - fun, but not serious.

I don't think so.  Daario has no interest in the Ironborn.  Euron is to the Ironborn as Ramsay is to the North.  He's a disruptive force that keeps the Ironborn from working together.  He creates division.  Another one of the reasons why the White Walkers will win this war.  He's an impediment to cooperation.  The Sand Snakes are another example of a disruptive force.  Stannis, Mance, Cersei, and Jon to a less extent are also disruptive.  I suppose Varys could make that list of disruptors for killing Kevan.  

11 minutes ago, Three-Fingered Pete said:

Don't mince words Morte. Tell us what you really think...

(I'm a "no" by the way)

It is simply one of the most ridiculous "theories" I ever heard or read, so I had to say "no" in as many languages as I could (and "non" is counted for two - French and Latin!)

But maybe he is Riker in disguise and the Enterprise is teleporting him between the different locations, thousands of miles away from each other... What do I know? :dunno:

I just think we desperately need the next book, or the members of this and a lot of other forums will go nuts. ;)

14 minutes ago, Morte said:

But maybe he is Riker in disguise and the Enterprise is teleporting him between the different locations, thousands of miles away from each other...

My god, I think you've cracked it! They are really transporter clones of each other, like William and Thomas Ryker! I feel a four thousand word conspiracy theory essay coming on...

50 minutes ago, Three-Fingered Pete said:

My god, I think you've cracked it! They are really transporter clones of each other, like William and Thomas Ryker! I feel a four thousand word conspiracy theory essay coming on...

The good thing about this is: Having the Enterprise in orbit also solves ALL the other problems Planetos has to face :P

13 minutes ago, Morte said:

The good thing about this is: Having the Enterprise in orbit also solves ALL the other problems Planetos has to face :P

It would certainly explain a lot of the fast travel on the show!

(Okay, I think we've taken this derail far enough ;))

1 in favor to 21 against, so far.  This seems to be the most unpopular of the theories I've polled so far.

So that Adam Targaryen does not feel too lonely, let me say that I also support this theory (though, as usual, I will not count my own vote).

But I'd like to get a few more votes in.

Thank you to all who have voted so far.

Archived