Poll: Is Daario actually Euron?

Platypus Rex

1 hour ago, the trees have eyes said:

I'm sure you are aware of all this and it's frustrating to waste time in correcting these breathtaking distortions of obvious facts so please try and be remotely real in the situations you portray in order to make your case.

I'm expressing my honest opinions.  If the series is finished, and none of my theories are confirmed, I will happily admit I was wrong.

I'm moving on to the next poll now.  

But I thank you again for your vote.  And I will appreciate any votes you choose to cast in future threads.  

On 3/11/2019 at 11:01 PM, Platypus Rex said:

I'm expressing my honest opinions.  If the series is finished, and none of my theories are confirmed, I will happily admit I was wrong.

I'm moving on to the next poll now.  

But I thank you again for your vote.  And I will appreciate any votes you choose to cast in future threads.  

Always good (and seldom easy) to admit when you're wrong.  Not to be too irksome but how many "theories" do you have?  Most of the polls here are just rehashes of old topics but, leaving that aside for the moment, if you have 100 theories and 99 of them are wrong are you really vindicated? 

34 minutes ago, the trees have eyes said:

Always good (and seldom easy) to admit when you're wrong.  

I look forward to admitting that I was wrong, when the volumes are released, and my predictions do not come true.  I don't expect to have much problem.  Just as, I suppose, you will do the same, if things do not go your way.

I'm not sure how many polls I have.  Quite a few more.  Too many to poll them all before the new season opens.  But probably not enough to keep me busy till Book 6 comes out.  

But I'm always open to new suggestions.  Is there any particular "unpopular theory" that you support, that you would like me to poll, so you can go on record and claim bragging rights, when your prediction comes true?

1 hour ago, the trees have eyes said:

if you have 100 theories and 99 of them are wrong are you really vindicated?

It reminds of this guy I golf with sometimes. He will say, "I'm making this putt" on low percentage (5-10%) putts. He usually misses, of course. But when he makes one he likes to say, "I called it!" He will then retell the tale of the made putt throughout the rest of the round and afterwards. The rest of us think about all his missed putts but he is able to only recall the made one that he so confidently called before putting. It is actually kind of amusing.

I have noticed that he seems less confident when I try to bet him before he putts.

16 minutes ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

I have noticed that he seems less confident when I try to bet him before he putts.

How do you propose to organize the betting?

I'm perfectly happy to leave it as a friendly competition for bragging rights.  It is not as though I see a workable alternative.

Archived