Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2019

Week

59 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Crap,  3/23 is probably the only day that does not work for me.  I can make any other day/time work after 9pm eastern.

@boiled leather
@grozeng
@Arch-MaesterPhilip
@Mexal
@JJ Lannister
@fuentez1138
@PyroclasticFlow
@RaceBannon42
@Jaime L
@Bronn Stone

This draft -- even moreso than football -- really requires for everyone to be present if we're going to do an auction. Note, we will have 11 in the league (assuming BL still wants to join).

Could people rank their preferences:

1) Do a late Friday (i.e. 9pm EST on 3/22)

2) Miss the first couple games (i.e. draft on 3/29)

3) Switch to a snake draft

3 so I can actually draft. I will be an vacation with the family that week. Sorry I didn't post sooner. If the league goes with an auction, I've asked WJ to draft for me. No response back from him yet. If he can't do it, I'll probably have to drop out. Don't want to screw up the auction. 

9 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Is Friday night or 3/29 the only other option for an auction? If so, 3, 2, 1. If there are some other draft date options, that'd be better.

Pretty much any time is available for a draft -- I don't think there is much of a restriction on date/time.

I'd really like to do an auction for this -- would folks be able to do Saturday March 30 or Sunday March 31? I'd rather miss the first weekend of stats than try to get in a draft that may not work. Thoughts?

43 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Agreed, let's do that Sunday. 

Now set for Sunday - March 31 @ 2pm

15 minutes ago, JJ Lannister said:

I'm going to have to drop out of the league. I can't do an auction on the weekend of the 23rd and 24th and will be traveling on the weekend of the 30th. Sorry guys. 

Sorry to hear that JJ -- would later on that Sunday be possible?

@Bronn Stone and @boiled leather -- still waiting on boiled leather to join which will keep us at 10 with JJ's potential departure (:( )

5 hours ago, Week said:

Now set for Sunday - March 31 @ 2pm

Sorry to hear that JJ -- would later on that Sunday be possible?

@Bronn Stone and @boiled leather -- still waiting on boiled leather to join which will keep us at 10 with JJ's potential departure (:( )

No, I wish it did. I'm driving back from Kansas to Arizona that day. 17 hour drive with the wife and 3 kids. It's gonna be brutal. 

Archived