Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2019

Week

6 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I'm having a problem joining the league

Haven't set it up quite yet -- stay tuned and I'll send out invites shortly. :)

53 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

The league from last year got renewed.  I'm not sure if it happened automatically or if WJ did it intending to step aside and make Week commish.

Yup -- that's the plan.

Reminder of the following settings (we'll plan to continue unless anyone has strenuous objections or changes):

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Invites should all be out -- I think we have 2 leaving and 3 new members for a total of 11 teams. I'm ok with 11 in roto -- but it would be great to get one more if anyone knows another that might be interested.

@Arch-MaesterPhilip -- looks like you should be in from the league renew. Let me know if you are having any issues getting access!

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1?lid=78335

Trip-post

Current Draft Date/Time: 

Selected Date and Time

Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm

This draft usually takes awhile -- set to be an auction -- so, my assumption was to set up time on a weekend. That Sunday would be the last weekend prior to the start of the season (Opening Day: March 28).

Without a doubt, I cannot make that draft date.  I'll be in the middle of the draft for my money league.

Actually, my draft will be over.  But it is a grueling one - estimated to go 5 hours.  Any other date is better.

52 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Invite came, but it is not working.

Say League no longer appears to be valid.

I'll just post this -- worked for Phil to join: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/78335/invitation?key=ba9205514a3d926c&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=3ddf1dc3f99d369c

32 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Without a doubt, I cannot make that draft date.  I'll be in the middle of the draft for my money league.

Actually, my draft will be over.  But it is a grueling one - estimated to go 5 hours.  Any other date is better.

New Selected Date and Time

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm

2 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Thank you.  That time is merely inconvenient.  :)

I can make it happen.

I just wanted something set that *worked* -- we can fine tune to Friday or potentially the previous weekend. I'm open to drafting during the week, but I understand that may not be an option with multiple time zones and work.

19 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

@Week draft date and time work for me. Signed in this afternoon and saw another Valyria team. :box: 

Wanna rename or do we just go with it? I believe the user has had the name for FF on these boards for some time

I'm not particularly chafed by the two -- I think that the market is big enough to support two franchises. :P

Archived