Sign in to follow this  
Week

Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2019

6 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I'm having a problem joining the league

Haven't set it up quite yet -- stay tuned and I'll send out invites shortly. :)

1 minute ago, Week said:

Haven't set it up quite yet -- stay tuned and I'll send out invites shortly. :)

I got one three days ago. ok the thanks for the quick reply

The league from last year got renewed.  I'm not sure if it happened automatically or if WJ did it intending to step aside and make Week commish.

53 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

The league from last year got renewed.  I'm not sure if it happened automatically or if WJ did it intending to step aside and make Week commish.

Yup -- that's the plan.

Reminder of the following settings (we'll plan to continue unless anyone has strenuous objections or changes):

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Invites should all be out -- I think we have 2 leaving and 3 new members for a total of 11 teams. I'm ok with 11 in roto -- but it would be great to get one more if anyone knows another that might be interested.

@Arch-MaesterPhilip -- looks like you should be in from the league renew. Let me know if you are having any issues getting access!

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1?lid=78335

@Week I followed the link and it takes me to the list of leagues I already belong to and I don't see this one.

I don't know if you'll see what I see.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/myleagues

Trip-post

Current Draft Date/Time: 

Selected Date and Time

Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm

This draft usually takes awhile -- set to be an auction -- so, my assumption was to set up time on a weekend. That Sunday would be the last weekend prior to the start of the season (Opening Day: March 28).

Invite came, but it is not working.

Say League no longer appears to be valid.

Posted (edited)

Without a doubt, I cannot make that draft date.  I'll be in the middle of the draft for my money league.

Actually, my draft will be over.  But it is a grueling one - estimated to go 5 hours.  Any other date is better.

Edited by Bronn Stone

52 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Invite came, but it is not working.

Say League no longer appears to be valid.

I'll just post this -- worked for Phil to join: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/78335/invitation?key=ba9205514a3d926c&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=3ddf1dc3f99d369c

32 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Without a doubt, I cannot make that draft date.  I'll be in the middle of the draft for my money league.

Actually, my draft will be over.  But it is a grueling one - estimated to go 5 hours.  Any other date is better.

New Selected Date and Time

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm

Thank you.  That time is merely inconvenient.  :)

I can make it happen.

2 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Thank you.  That time is merely inconvenient.  :)

I can make it happen.

I just wanted something set that *worked* -- we can fine tune to Friday or potentially the previous weekend. I'm open to drafting during the week, but I understand that may not be an option with multiple time zones and work.

17 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Got in that link worked

Saw that -- excellent. Welcome!

@Week draft date and time work for me. Signed in this afternoon and saw another Valyria team. :box: 

Wanna rename or do we just go with it? I believe the user has had the name for FF on these boards for some time

18 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

@Week Wanna rename or do we just go with it? I believe the user has had the name for FF on these boards for some time

Doesn't matter.  You're both DOOMED.

(i crack me up)

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

@Week draft date and time work for me. Signed in this afternoon and saw another Valyria team. :box: 

Wanna rename or do we just go with it? I believe the user has had the name for FF on these boards for some time

I'm not particularly chafed by the two -- I think that the market is big enough to support two franchises. :P

Edited by Week

When I talk about my team, smouldering ruins are the image I hope to evoke.  Go Valyria!

Crap,  3/23 is probably the only day that does not work for me.  I can make any other day/time work after 9pm eastern.