Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2019

Week

I feel like I should drop out of the league this year. Things are hectic and I don't want to be the person that misses an auction draft and messes it up for everyone. I really don't know my availability for the upcoming few weeks but there will always be that possibility I miss the auction. So feel free to remove me and try and get someone else. Still have 10 days at least.

Sorry.

-Fuentez

Sorry to hear that @fuentez1138. For all, the draft is next Sunday at 2pm PDT (we can still adjust time) -- let me know if you can't make it. Otherwise, I think we're fine to continue with only 9 (or even 8 if someone else needs to drop). Also, happy for anyone else to join if anyone knows of anybody interested.

@boiled leather
@grozeng
@Arch-MaesterPhilip
@Mexal
@JJ Lannister
@fuentez1138
@PyroclasticFlow
@RaceBannon42
@Jaime L
@Bronn Stone

@fuentez1138 Going to remove your team for now -- please let me know if you are available and want to re-join. We'd love to have you.

Reminder: 

For all, the draft is next tomorrow at 2pm PDT.

@boiled leather
@grozeng
@Arch-MaesterPhilip
@Mexal
@JJ Lannister
@PyroclasticFlow
@RaceBannon42
@Jaime L
@Bronn Stone

12 hours ago, grozeng said:

we are 10 teams and $260 budget, right?

48 minutes ago, Mexal said:

At the moment, 9 teams and I think $300 budget.

Mex is correct -- kosher?

1 minute ago, grozeng said:

Wonderful.  All my values are off I guess.  It did not say $300 in the settings.

Grozing starting early this season. ;)

Only kidding, my fault here as my communication has not been as consistent and clean. Hopefully does not make too huge a difference in your values. I expect values will be pretty all over the place regardless.

3 minutes ago, Mexal said:

It's $300 every year except the one year WJ forgot to change the settings.

Except when you look 15 hours before the draft and it says $260, I think it is safe to assume it is $260 this year.  That's why I asked.

Archived