Westeros Fantasy Baseball 2019

Week

1 hour ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I had trouble drafting yesterday. I had to draft from the Yahoo Fantasy App because according to Yahoo.com I wasn't in any leagues.

Do you at least like your team?

I like mine for the most part. No idea how it'll do but I like it...

14 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Do you at least like your team?

I like mine for the most part. No idea how it'll do but I like it...

I came in after the start and wound up with Mookie Betts and I stuck around for a bit and drafted some of my own guys and bounced out when I had a handful of cash left. The computer did a good job filling in the rest. It can't do any worse than I normally do honestly when I start hot and wind up towards the bottom after I make a trade.

Thanks to everyone for making as much of the draft as possible! I know I had some issues towards then end with my laptop running out of battery. I think I still ended up with a squad that I'm pretty happy with. The power and average (despite Gallo) should be solid. I might be a bit light on steals, so a move there may be necessary.

Pitching is good -- could be great to have DeGrom, (with a rebound) Kershaw, and Carrasco as aces with solid contribution from Price, Mikolas, Darvish and then something legit to emerge out of Lopez, Smith, and Boyd. Feels strong for ratios and QS. Saves will require dumpster diving. Time will tell.

C: Ramos
1B: Voit
2B: Kiké Hernández 
3B: Turner
SS: Bogaerts
CI: Devers
MI: Simmons
OF: Trout
OF: Khris Davis
OF: Starling Marte
OF: Puig
OF: Gallo
Util: Cruz
Util: Mancini

BN: Josh Bell, Profar, Gonzalez, McMahon (DL: Lowrie and Gennett)

SP: DeGrom
SP: Carrasco
SP: Price
SP: Miles Mikolas
SP: Darvish
SP: Pablo Lopez
SP: Caleb Smith
RP: Barnes
RP: Hicks
RP Pressly

BN: Boyd, Taylor Rogers (DL: Kershaw, CMart, Alex Wood // NA: Jesus Luzardo)

• 3 weeks later...

@Week apparently I got drunk last night and somehow dropped Michael Conforto. I have no idea how that happened. Disastrous. As I've told people repeatedly this season, he's my only good player. Would you be able to undo the drop and put him back on my roster where he belongs?

I'M SORRY MICHAEL. 

4 hours ago, Jaime L said:

@Week apparently I got drunk last night and somehow dropped Michael Conforto. I have no idea how that happened. Disastrous. As I've told people repeatedly this season, he's my only good player. Would you be able to undo the drop and put him back on my roster where he belongs?

I'M SORRY MICHAEL. 

:laugh:

4 hours ago, Jaime L said:

I'M SORRY MICHAEL. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

20 hours ago, Jaime L said:

I'M SORRY MICHAEL. 

Hahaha, sorry I missed this -- I have been out and about this weekend (I did manage to put a waiver claim on the mobile app :lol:). Will fix now.

10 hours ago, Week said:

Hahaha, sorry I missed this -- I have been out and about this weekend (I did manage to put a waiver claim on the mobile app :lol:). Will fix now.

Appreciate it Week! 

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Trade between Week and I.

He gets Merrifield. I get Gallo. It's a power for speed trade that will help both teams. Sorry everyone, I'm making Week's team stronger.

Makes a ton of sense for both of us -- weakens my power and gives me an elite speed option. 

31 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

I came in to the season thinking Joey would finally hit .250.  I feel very good about that call in my money league.

From what I've read, think you're probably right.

Forgot to mention the trade.  I have a really hard time evaluating Merrifield.  And Gallo came in to the league so young, he's still figuring things out.  So in a vacuum, I'd rate Gallo higher.  But as you said both of you have specific needs and strengths.  Plus it is hard to make any trades in a 9 person league. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 12:28 PM, Mexal said:

Good timing on the Gallo trade for Week...

Bad timing on dropping Mikolas. Should've been Yu.

with Kimbrel pending and already holding Jansen/Vazquez/Hand/Davis-Oberg in a league where you can only start 3RP, I need to make a deal.  I'm looking to move one of the big 3 I'm starting.

Archived