The Younger More Beautiful Another? Queens or Noble Ladies or Princesses

Black Dragons

On 3/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

She is 300 years not Younger

Can you show me that in the text?

Also, she sounds pretty beautiful and youthful to me.

As ever, she wore red head to heel, a long loose gown of flowing silk as bright as fire, with dagged sleeves and deep slashes in the bodice that showed glimpses of a darker bloodred fabric beneath. Around her throat was a red gold choker tighter than any maester's chain, ornamented with a single great ruby. Her hair was not the orange or strawberry color of common red-haired men, but a deep burnished copper that shone in the light of the torches. Even her eyes were red . . . but her skin was smooth and white, unblemished, pale as cream. Slender she was, graceful, taller than most knights, with full breasts and narrow waist and a heart-shaped face. Men's eyes that once found her did not quickly look away, not even a maester's eyes. Many called her beautiful.

ACOK - Prologue (Cressen)

What about fAegon? Lysono Maar who serves as the Golden Company's spymaster is said to look like a Targaryen by Ariane Martell. Arianne also thinks that he looks like a woman. Perhaps since both Lysono and fAegon looks Targaryen we can conflate this to mean that fAegon looks like a woman.

fAegon is younger, beautifull and royal. 

1 hour ago, norwaywolf123 said:

What about fAegon? Lysono Maar who serves as the Golden Company's spymaster is said to look like a Targaryen by Ariane Martell. Arianne also thinks that he looks like a woman. Perhaps since both Lysono and fAegon looks Targaryen we can conflate this to mean that fAegon looks like a woman.

fAegon is younger, beautifull and royal. 

Are you saying Aegon is a girl?  Hahahah  

I mean, he is a dragon and they are genderless.  

Archived