TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

14 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

It is foggy here but it is meant to be bright and nice later, I’m just chilling with mini Sith at the moment.

I like fog myself; it's very atmospheric. Er, literally as well as figuratively, I guess!

You really need an avatar; the big B doesn't suit you. I'm happy to provide assistance with cropping and resizing an appropriate image if you'd like?

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s Saturday here as well and freezing. After the mild 11-13C we had all week, it’s now -1C. 

It got colder here as well.

Favourite cartoon character? Hmmmm, I don't think I have one ... :idea:

8 hours ago, felice said:

I like fog myself; it's very atmospheric. Er, literally as well as figuratively, I guess!

You really need an avatar; the big B doesn't suit you. I'm happy to provide assistance with cropping and resizing an appropriate image if you'd like?

I can’t think of one which would suit, that’s why I’ve not bothered so far :(.

37 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

We have a topic now! I am sure you have a cartoon character you like! ;)

Come on, choose something before I do it for you, because if I do, you probably won't like it. :P

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Here, let me be Krtek for a while.

Mole! Haven't seen that in decades...

3 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

There's always this...

8 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Hah, thank god for you! I totally missed there was a theme! 

What's the story behind your character?

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It got colder here as well.

Favourite cartoon character? Hmmmm, I don't think I have one ... :idea:

And yours? I'm not familiar with Krtek either. But then ancient that I am I stopped paying attention to cartoons long before Sponge Bob Squarepants.

5 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Not even a Marvel comics character?

Bugs Bunny helped me get through childhood without nightmares. I discovered that if I introduced Bugs into any dream (day or night) the situation became unscary. How I figured out to do that while dreaming, I have no clue. Never the less, I'm grateful to Bugs for that.

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

And yours? I'm not familiar with Krtek either. But then ancient that I am I stopped paying attention to cartoons long before Sponge Bob Squarepants.

Oh, Mole is much older than Spongebob! I remember this one from school:

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Bugs Bunny helped me get through childhood without nightmares. I discovered that if I introduced Bugs into any dream (day or night) the situation became unscary. How I figured out to do that while dreaming, I have no clue. Never the less, I'm grateful to Bugs for that.

Cool! A kind of lucid dreaming, I guess?

23 hours ago, felice said:

Welcome to the first new thread of 2019! Sorry for the delay, I've been atypically away from computer. If anyone wants to switch avatars, the theme is favourite cartoon character.

AH! I dunno if I have a favourite but I loved my greeny duck

8 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Old Czech cartoon! Old Czech, Slovak and Polish cartoons used to be very popular here. Krtek means a small mole. He is adorable and only ever says short words, like Yeeeeey! Or Ahoj!

Way older than the underwater yellow brick nonsense. :P

6 hours ago, felice said:

Oh, Mole is much older than Spongebob! I remember this one from school

I am surprised you know him, I thought he was only popular in Europe. I don't remember seeing the one you linked. I remember there being an episode where he drives a car, and one where he searches for chamomille.

Archived