TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

8 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

so....tried boxing for the first time....and ended up with fibres of the muscle broken in the leg. Ah...that's Meera.

That is quite unfortunate, also sounds like something I would do if I tried boxing.

12 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

so....tried boxing for the first time....and ended up with fibres of the muscle broken in the leg. Ah...that's Meera.

:o I hope you recover quickly!.

I have tried kickboxing and Thai boxing classes recently to see which I liked more, I’d like to go to more but it’s finding the time!.

17 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Sister is the best sister in the world. She just told me she would come to see the Anastasia musical with me. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 

okay, bye, I have to be and be in shock for the rest of the evening. 

No, you are wrong. I have it on good authority that I am the best sister ... well, not in the world, but the best sister my valonqar has at least. He has just told me so, after I said I would read something for him and tell him my opinion about it.

39 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

No, you are wrong. I have it on good authority that I am the best sister ... well, not in the world, but the best sister my valonqar has at least. He has just told me so, after I said I would read something for him and tell him my opinion about it.

Wow, your brother isn’t difficult to make happy. And well I myself am a pretty good sister, too good, in fact, so Best Sister Badges to everybody. You get one, I get one, sister gets one, everybody gets one. 

15 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Wow, your brother isn’t difficult to make happy.

:rolleyes: You just say that because you don't live with him.

15 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

And well I myself am a pretty good sister, too good, in fact, so Best Sister Badges to everybody. You get one, I get one, sister gets one, everybody gets one. 

Everybody gets one, except if they are a brother. :)

2 hours ago, Grand Moff Mithrandir said:

Hi Everyone:rolleyes:

Hi! :grouphug:

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:rolleyes: You just say that because you don't live with him.

Everybody gets one, except if they are a brother. :)

Probably :lol: siblings are never easy. 

I left this morning without an umbrella. It rained on me from the tram to the doctor’s and from the doctor’s to another tram. Then I went to a shop to get an umbrella. I pay for it, exit the shop and the rain is gone. Thanks, weather. 

Anyway, I’m supposed to have this day off (we have a long weekend from tomorrow), in practice this means about a 5-7item work-tasklist, three conference calls. :bang: And then I’m supposed to be running all the private errands I have scheduled for today. Good times. But. Tomorrow is no alarm day. 

34 minutes ago, Grand Moff Mithrandir said:

Things are very well thanks :) missed the forum so much.

Was hoping I'd come back just in time to swoop in and win the next race:D

Yeah, well, you will probably have to wait for that for the next two months, seeing how slow spam has been going lately ...

Anway, very much welcome back!

33 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I left this morning without an umbrella. It rained on me from the tram to the doctor’s and from the doctor’s to another tram. Then I went to a shop to get an umbrella. I pay for it, exit the shop and the rain is gone. Thanks, weather. 

Anyway, I’m supposed to have this day off (we have a long weekend from tomorrow), in practice this means about a 5-7item work-tasklist, three conference calls. :bang: And then I’m supposed to be running all the private errands I have scheduled for today. Good times. But. Tomorrow is no alarm day.

You must be doing something wrong. :idea: Three conference calls is not "day off".

I had a terrible scary dream last night. :(

And I have to present the topic of my PhD today! I am nervous and excited. :commie:*fidgets nervously for the next few hours*

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You must be doing something wrong. :idea: Three conference calls is not "day off".

I had a terrible scary dream last night. :(

And I have to present the topic of my PhD today! I am nervous and excited. :commie:*fidgets nervously for the next few hours*

Most definitely doing something very wrong... 

oh that sucks :( 

good luck! You’ll do great! 

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Wow, your brother isn’t difficult to make happy. And well I myself am a pretty good sister, too good, in fact, so Best Sister Badges to everybody. You get one, I get one, sister gets one, everybody gets one. 

I can’t have one :(.

Also, wtf is up with this wind the UK is having at the moment it’s literally been really windy here like 50 MPH(that’s 90 KPH for you non Imperialists :P) gusts of wind for days, it’s so annoying!, completely messes up my hair, blows tree branches into roads and stuff where has our nice sunny spring weather gone?.

26 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I can’t have one :(.

Also, wtf is up with this wind the UK is having at the moment it’s literally been really windy here like 50 MPH(that’s 90 KPH for you non Imperialists :P) gusts of wind for days, it’s so annoying!, completely messes up my hair, blows tree branches into roads and stuff where has our nice sunny spring weather gone?.

When you guys have another baby, mini sith can have one, and you can keep it for her until she’s old enough to play with a badge. :cheers: 

We had pretty crazy wind this past week too. Not 90KPH crazy, sure, but unusually strong for spring. Well it’s March 15, so it’s time for a blizzard anyway. 

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

When you guys have another baby, mini sith can have one, and you can keep it for her until she’s old enough to play with a badge. :cheers: 

We had pretty crazy wind this past week too. Not 90KPH crazy, sure, but unusually strong for spring. Well it’s March 15, so it’s time for a blizzard anyway. 

I might get that badge sooner than I expected, work is commencing on Mini Sith 2 :D:leer:.

Archived