TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

13 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I think it’s quite trendy though, isn’t it? Blond with dark brows? Or maybe that’s so 2017? Who can keep track :lol: 

I kinda believe that everybody looks best with their natural color, but variety is nice and we all want to experiment a little with our hair from time to time. Oh I’m sure too, I just need that infamous HBO gps trackery to find him as soon as possible. 

Sure, she’s a small kiddo, everything is a adventure at her age. That must be so awesome, I kinda wish we had more memories of that stage of our lives. I’m sure it was fun to be a baby :D 

I’m embracing the dark hair, it matches my force allegiance :P.

What sort of guys do you tend to go for?, one thing I never get is when people love the ridiculously over muscly guys but then I’m not really much of an authority given my dating choices.

I wish I could remember things from when I was a baby too, I can remember some stuff from when I must have been 4 or 5 but not that much :(.

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I think it’s quite trendy though, isn’t it? Blond with dark brows? Or maybe that’s so 2017? Who can keep track :lol: 

I kinda believe that everybody looks best with their natural color, but variety is nice and we all want to experiment a little with our hair from time to time. Oh I’m sure too, I just need that infamous HBO gps trackery to find him as soon as possible. 

Sure, she’s a small kiddo, everything is a adventure at her age. That must be so awesome, I kinda wish we had more memories of that stage of our lives. I’m sure it was fun to be a baby :D 

It is! and I consider going bondish again myself xd

6 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I’m embracing the dark hair, it matches my force allegiance :P.

What sort of guys do you tend to go for?, one thing I never get is when people love the ridiculously over muscly guys but then I’m not really much of an authority given my dating choices.

I wish I could remember things from when I was a baby too, I can remember some stuff from when I must have been 4 or 5 but not that much :(.

Riiiiiight! Though wouldn’t your force allegiance also suggest some extravagant colors or styles? Or was that the Jedi women in the cartoon series? 

Hahahahaha, the worst :lol: . Tall, dark, poshly dressed with a charisma you can see and smell and hear from the other end of the street. Who later turn out to be narcissists, who always know everything better than anybody else. (Seriously though, they were nice people we just didn’t match.) And I did have other crushes too, the above mentioned is just the type that makes me swoon by default (at first at least). Well that was way too much about me and my taste in men. 

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

It is! and I consider going bondish again myself xd

Exciting! Fully blond or just partly? 

50 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Riiiiiight! Though wouldn’t your force allegiance also suggest some extravagant colors or styles? Or was that the Jedi women in the cartoon series? 

Hahahahaha, the worst :lol: . Tall, dark, poshly dressed with a charisma you can see and smell and hear from the other end of the street. Who later turn out to be narcissists, who always know everything better than anybody else. (Seriously though, they were nice people we just didn’t match.) And I did have other crushes too, the above mentioned is just the type that makes me swoon by default (at first at least). Well that was way too much about me and my taste in men. 

No, black clothes red lightsaber :P.

Kind of like Tom Hiddleston as Loki?.

54 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

your descriptions...

54 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Partly, always partly!

12 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

No, black clothes red lightsaber :P.

Kind of like Tom Hiddleston as Loki?.

Okay :lol: designer red lightsaber though, right? :D 

ew, no. More like Tom Hiddleston as Tom hiddleston, or like James Franco or Liam Hemsworth. 

12 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Partly, always partly!

Hope you get a fun new color you love! 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Okay :lol: designer red lightsaber though, right? :D 

ew, no. More like Tom Hiddleston as Tom hiddleston, or like James Franco or Liam Hemsworth. 

Hope you get a fun new color you love! 

Of course, I’d go for a Louboutin lightsaber :P.

Aw I like him as Loki, admittedly still not

enough to sleep with him though!.

2 hours ago, Arya kiddin' said:

Hi guys,

Haven't been here for ages. How is everyone? 

You are baaaaaack! Welcome back! Tell us all about what happened in your life!

Here is ... pretty quiet.

9 hours ago, Arya kiddin' said:

Buckwheat, hello

My life is same.old, same old. Stuck in the 9 to 5 wheel. Is it quieter here now than used to be? 

How have you been?

Yes, the spamming is ... slow.

I am busy. RB is decorating her flat and complaining about loud students. FOMN only checks in once in a while because he is probably busy being a student. Lord Sidious now has a Mini Sith to take care of.

23 hours ago, Arya kiddin' said:

Hi guys,

Haven't been here for ages. How is everyone? 

OMG HI!!!!!! :grouphug: it’s been ages since you posted here! 

So glad to see you! So what brings you back to the forum? 

I’m doing fine, thanks, infinitely home decorating like Buckwheat said, being a 24/7 help line for my sister, who just finished high school, working a lot and complaining about that too and currently hating game of thrones season 8 in my spare time. How are you? How is your job? Any news, life updates? 

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, the spamming is ... slow.

I am busy. RB is decorating her flat and complaining about loud students. FOMN only checks in once in a while because he is probably busy being a student. Lord Sidious now has a Mini Sith to take care of.

Great to know! I just wanted to check back and see how everything was going on. 

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

OMG HI!!!!!! :grouphug: it’s been ages since you posted here! 

So glad to see you! So what brings you back to the forum? 

I’m doing fine, thanks, infinitely home decorating like Buckwheat said, being a 24/7 help line for my sister, who just finished high school, working a lot and complaining about that too and currently hating game of thrones season 8 in my spare time. How are you? How is your job? Any news, life updates? 

Rhaenys! :grouphug: how are you? I'm well, and everything is smooth. Looks like you are super busy, that's always better than a lull :lol: And everybody I know hates Season 8 with a passion, so that is understandable

12 hours ago, Arya kiddin' said:

Great to know! I just wanted to check back and see how everything was going on. 

Rhaenys! :grouphug: how are you? I'm well, and everything is smooth. Looks like you are super busy, that's always better than a lull :lol: And everybody I know hates Season 8 with a passion, so that is understandable

And you? Do you hate it? :D also, what’s going on in your life If I’m not too nosy to ask? Anything interesting beside work? Any summer plans? 

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I've finally seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show :P 

What did you think? Was it at a cinema with a proper audience who knows how to participate, or just on TV?

Archived