TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

43 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

TEACHING INTERNSHIP FINISHED!

:commie::commie::commie:

Yaaaaay :commie: :commie: :commie: thats just amazing! :cheers: so glad to hear this! Congrats on successfully surviving, completing and getting rid of the teaching internship! Hope you get to do some programs that you enjoy more now! 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yaaaaay :commie: :commie: :commie: thats just amazing! :cheers: so glad to hear this! Congrats on successfully surviving, completing and getting rid of the teaching internship! Hope you get to do some programs that you enjoy more now! 

Thaaaaank you! Yup, just write a short essay on what I learned and hand it in. I hope I get it done this weekend, along with some other ridiculous stuff that needs to be done, so then I can do stuff that actually matters.

2 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Dress fitting tomorrow :commie:.

Dress? What kind of dress? Are you secretly a Hollywood star and you are being fitted for costumes for your next big film? :p 

4 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Dress fitting tomorrow :commie:.

WOOOOOOOW!!!! What style? What shade? What fabric? Tell us everything! *creepy Cheshire Cat grin* 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Thaaaaank you! Yup, just write a short essay on what I learned and hand it in. I hope I get it done this weekend, along with some other ridiculous stuff that needs to be done, so then I can do stuff that actually matters.

Dress? What kind of dress? Are you secretly a Hollywood star and you are being fitted for costumes for your next big film? :p 

:commie: you can do it, you can do it! And what lies ahead now that the teaching internship is over? 

Noooo, it’s her wedding dress!!!!! :commie: 

(isn’t it?) 

I just paid my income tax and my business tax and it was not fun. :crying:

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes!, I've got to get my costume perfect for killing Rey and bringing the First Order to heel in the next Star Wars :P (or I'm getting married).

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

WOOOOOOOW!!!! What style? What shade? What fabric? Tell us everything! *creepy Cheshire Cat grin* 

:commie: you can do it, you can do it! And what lies ahead now that the teaching internship is over? 

Noooo, it’s her wedding dress!!!!! :commie: 

(isn’t it?) 

I just paid my income tax and my business tax and it was not fun. :crying:

Lace with off the shoulder V neckline, it has a ribbon on the waist too :D and satin lining, I'm getting pretty excited about it now, my fiancee has already had her fitting and I have no idea what shes getting, we both want it to be a total surprise for each other!.

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Yes!, I've got to get my costume perfect for killing Rey and bringing the First Order to heel in the next Star Wars :P (or I'm getting married).

Lace with off the shoulder V neckline, it has a ribbon on the waist too :D and satin lining, I'm getting pretty excited about it now, my fiancee has already had her fitting and I have no idea what shes getting, we both want it to be a total surprise for each other!.

Awww that sounds beautiful! Off the shoulder V is probably my favorite neckline on a wedding dress too. I’m not a ribbon person myself, but this dress sounds absolutely gorgeous. 

Well do let us know what kinda dress she chooses, I have an unhealthy obsession with wedding dress designs. Also. What will mini sith be wearing on the special day? 

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Awww that sounds beautiful! Off the shoulder V is probably my favorite neckline on a wedding dress too. I’m not a ribbon person myself, but this dress sounds absolutely gorgeous. 

Well do let us know what kinda dress she chooses, I have an unhealthy obsession with wedding dress designs. Also. What will mini sith be wearing on the special day? 

It is gorgeous, I can't wait to try it on!, also going to be wearing some white lace Loboutins that match it well too :D.

We're not too sure about mini Siths outfit yet, we want her looking all cute and adorable but also we want her to be comfortable and not to get annoyed with anything so I don't think she will have anything on her head, maybe a little bow in her hair but that's all.

Something along these lines I think:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/506795764301878047

Damn. The notifications on my phone weren't working and I missed two relevant emails today. Okay, one turned out not to be that important after all (but the way it was written, you would have thought someone's life depended on it), and the other one was really important and I wish I would have gotten it earlier because I actually talked to the sender later today and didn't mention the points brought up in the email, which I now I know I should have!

Eh. Life's small annoyances, I guess.

At least I hope I fixed the notification settings now.

Happy weekend everyone :D, I hope you all have a great time.

I’m leaving for my fitting now, time to go and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world for all of about 20 mins :lmao:.

14 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

It is gorgeous, I can't wait to try it on!, also going to be wearing some white lace Loboutins that match it well too :D.

We're not too sure about mini Siths outfit yet, we want her looking all cute and adorable but also we want her to be comfortable and not to get annoyed with anything so I don't think she will have anything on her head, maybe a little bow in her hair but that's all.

Something along these lines I think:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/506795764301878047

That’s a brave choice of shoes, which heel size are you going for? 

The baby outfit looks lovely, I’m sure she’s going to look adorable. :wub: 

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Damn. The notifications on my phone weren't working and I missed two relevant emails today. Okay, one turned out not to be that important after all (but the way it was written, you would have thought someone's life depended on it), and the other one was really important and I wish I would have gotten it earlier because I actually talked to the sender later today and didn't mention the points brought up in the email, which I now I know I should have!

Eh. Life's small annoyances, I guess.

At least I hope I fixed the notification settings now.

That sounds really annoying. Glad to hear that nothing super important was missed though. I’m sure the person understands, it happens even to the best of us.

hope the notifications are fine now and you have easy access to anything urgent. 

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Happy weekend everyone :D, I hope you all have a great time.

I’m leaving for my fitting now, time to go and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world for all of about 20 mins :lmao:.

It’s kinda meh. I cancelled going to my mom’s aunt’s 50th wedding anniversary. I’m a little sorry about it, but I just need to take this weekend to clean this bloody sinusitis/cold/flu/cough/whatever the heck it is from my system without pushing myself to do more stuff instead of just resting it out. My mom will go and I guess that’s mostly what matters, I was never particularly close to this aunty. I’ll just stay in and do some tidying and pick up a delivery and that’s about it. 

Happy feeling like a princess to you! 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s a brave choice of shoes, which heel size are you going for? 

The baby outfit looks lovely, I’m sure she’s going to look adorable. :wub: 

That sounds really annoying. Glad to hear that nothing super important was missed though. I’m sure the person understands, it happens even to the best of us.

hope the notifications are fine now and you have easy access to anything urgent. 

It’s kinda meh. I cancelled going to my mom’s aunt’s 50th wedding anniversary. I’m a little sorry about it, but I just need to take this weekend to clean this bloody sinusitis/cold/flu/cough/whatever the heck it is from my system without pushing myself to do more stuff instead of just resting it out. My mom will go and I guess that’s mostly what matters, I was never particularly close to this aunty. I’ll just stay in and do some tidying and pick up a delivery and that’s about it. 

Happy feeling like a princess to you! 

They’re 85mm so not too high!, well I’m home and had my fitting, luckily it only needs a couple of small adjustments so it was a very productive day and I’m still in full princess mode right now :commie::D.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still not feeling 100%, it has been a while now hasn’t it?, you are doing the best thing, have plenty of rest and I hope you feel better soon.

15 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

They’re 85mm so not too high!, well I’m home and had my fitting, luckily it only needs a couple of small adjustments so it was a very productive day and I’m still in full princess mode right now :commie::D.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still not feeling 100%, it has been a while now hasn’t it?, you are doing the best thing, have plenty of rest and I hope you feel better soon.

That’s a comfortable height, as long the the shoe shape is accommodating it should only add to the princessness. I have had some horrible shoe choices for some special occasions, so I’m extra mindful of comfort these days :lol: The pair of shoes I got for sister’s graduation was so pretty and it was the perfect size (rare with my feet) and I was so prepared to be 100% comfortable and then nope, 9C weather and my footsies were freezing off. So disappointing. Speaking of, when is your wedding? Is it a summer event? 

Yeah it’s been two weeks now, and I do not consistently feel crappy, it’s just an on again off again thing because I always went to do this and that and this and that instead of allowing myself some time to actually get better. But it’s fine, I just need this weekend it’ll be okay.

Anyway... is it possible that the new killing eve episode is available....? Yes it is! Well, just what I need. 

41 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s a comfortable height, as long the the shoe shape is accommodating it should only add to the princessness. I have had some horrible shoe choices for some special occasions, so I’m extra mindful of comfort these days :lol: The pair of shoes I got for sister’s graduation was so pretty and it was the perfect size (rare with my feet) and I was so prepared to be 100% comfortable and then nope, 9C weather and my footsies were freezing off. So disappointing. Speaking of, when is your wedding? Is it a summer event? 

Yeah it’s been two weeks now, and I do not consistently feel crappy, it’s just an on again off again thing because I always went to do this and that and this and that instead of allowing myself some time to actually get better. But it’s fine, I just need this weekend it’ll be okay.

Anyway... is it possible that the new killing eve episode is available....? Yes it is! Well, just what I need. 

I’ve already got the shoes and have trie driven on a few times, they’re comfortable enough to get through the day and very pretty :D.

It’s at the end of July so hopefully the weather should be good, it won’t be cold but we’re hoping for a nice sunny day too so we can have a lot of the day outdoors, of course I don’t know if our guests will be coming to see us get married or for the free bar :P.

Our honeymoon is already booked and done too, I really can’t wait for that!.

On 5/18/2019 at 6:43 PM, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I’ve already got the shoes and have trie driven on a few times, they’re comfortable enough to get through the day and very pretty :D.

It’s at the end of July so hopefully the weather should be good, it won’t be cold but we’re hoping for a nice sunny day too so we can have a lot of the day outdoors, of course I don’t know if our guests will be coming to see us get married or for the free bar :P.

Our honeymoon is already booked and done too, I really can’t wait for that!.

Sounds perfect. 

Yeah I suppose you’ve got a great chance for nice weather in July in the UK. UK summers are quite sensible, aren’t they? Then again it was 10 and 13 years ago that I spent summers in the UK so what am I talking about? 

Oh nice! Where are you traveling? 

13 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Sounds perfect. 

Yeah I suppose you’ve got a great chance for nice weather in July in the UK. UK summers are quite sensible, aren’t they? Then again it was 10 and 13 years ago that I spent summers in the UK so what am I talking about? 

Oh nice! Where are you traveling? 

Well it might rain or be cloudy but I’m hoping it isn’t!.

Were going to a beautiful resort in St Lucia, 2 weeks of chilling by the pool or on a beach in a bikini, going on trips of what looks like an amazing and beautiful place, not to mention other newly wed things :leer:.

:o

One would never know from these posts that we just passed a major milestone in the show that brought us all together.

That aside, hope you get over whatever malady is afflicting you, RB. 

BD congrats on your coming nuptials, have a wonderful ceremony and happy relaxing honeymoon!

Buck, congrats on finishing your internship. What's next? Or did you say, and I missed it?

6 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

One would never know from these posts that we just passed a major milestone in the show that brought us all together.

BD congrats on your coming nuptials, have a wonderful ceremony and happy relaxing honeymoon!

Buck, congrats on finishing your internship. What's next? Or did you say, and I missed it?

Thank you, I can't wait!.

I'm kind of glad the show is over now, looking forward to the spin offs, I know we're getting the Age of Heroes, I'm kind of hoping we get Aegons conquest too,because dragons, and Visenya:wub:.

8 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Well it might rain or be cloudy but I’m hoping it isn’t!.

Were going to a beautiful resort in St Lucia, 2 weeks of chilling by the pool or on a beach in a bikini, going on trips of what looks like an amazing and beautiful place, not to mention other newly wed things :leer:.

Where is Little Sith going to stay? Is this the first time she will be away from her mamas for such a long time?

7 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

The show didn't bring us all together, the books by GRRM did. :P

Honestly, I wouldn't even have noticed if it weren't for you people talking about it here and some on FB.

I mean ... there is really no next in the sense that I actually finished something and my life is going to change a lot ... the internship was just one of the things I am doing currently. I am still teaching at a language school and still have to write for my PhD (which I never find time for :( ) and other assignments for the teaching qualification.

And still ... I am not any more employed than I was. Sigh.

Archived