TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

*hugs* :grouphug: Sorry to hear about that. Remember that there are always two people responsible for the fight, so it is not only your fault. And she should not expect you to be in a parental role for her and do everything to organise her life.

Bloody hormones indeed.

I fear my computer might have broken down completely this time ... cause there is nothing better than being alone in a strange city, other than being alone in a strange city with a non-functioning computer. :angry: This has happened before, the computer didn't want to turn on, then it did some time later. I can only hope this will happen this time too, otherwise it is to the repair shop first thing in the morning.

Thanks. I mean it’s been resolved since and we are fine now, but I still hate fighting with people I care about. 

My laptop did this too, I blamed it on the wiring, because at home it usually works fine. Although if it’s an old computer it’s probably worth considering changing it. Hope you have no more troubles and you don’t need a repair shop. 

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I’d be just as happy with another girl really I will just have to make sure they don’t fight-or steal each other’s clothes!.

I’m sorry to hear that you had an argument with your sister, try not to feel too guilty about it if you can, you sound like me in that way because I hate having an unresolved conflict with someone I really care about it really gets to me and makes me feel terrible, the only thing you can do is reach out to her :grouphug:.

Future sister in law has been pretty good today, she took mini Sith out for the afternoon, and what did her mamas do with this unexpected free time?, had a nap!, we were both feeling really tired and ugh today.

Haha, I don’t think you can prevent that, really. Sisters are just bound to be killing each other all the time. But sure, the most important thing is to have a happy and healthy baby, boy or girl. 

Yeah same. I always beat myself up about fights even if it wasn’t my fault. This happens in the family and it happened with men. That taught me I need a partner who is both calmer and more direct than me so there are no suppressed conflicts or screaming and door slamming, just normal human conflict resolution. I have yet to find a man like that...  Why am I rambling? 

Ah, naps. Naps are medicine for the soul. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

:agree:I have an afternoon nap like a child almost every day now that I am here. I don't sleep that well during the night and then I end up exhausted during the day. Naps are great.

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Thanks. I mean it’s been resolved since and we are fine now, but I still hate fighting with people I care about. 

My laptop did this too, I blamed it on the wiring, because at home it usually works fine. Although if it’s an old computer it’s probably worth considering changing it. Hope you have no more troubles and you don’t need a repair shop. 

Haha, I don’t think you can prevent that, really. Sisters are just bound to be killing each other all the time. But sure, the most important thing is to have a happy and healthy baby, boy or girl. 

Yeah same. I always beat myself up about fights even if it wasn’t my fault. This happens in the family and it happened with men. That taught me I need a partner who is both calmer and more direct than me so there are no suppressed conflicts or screaming and door slamming, just normal human conflict resolution. I have yet to find a man like that...  Why am I rambling? 

Yeah, healthy and happy is my main concern.

Another thing I tend to do is really take things to heart in arguments so I get much more upset deep down than I let on, my solution has been to find a sweet,kind and caring partner and it’s worked for sure!, we rarely fight and when we do it doesn’t last long.

Naps are awesome :D.

CONGRATULATIONS Buckwheat, this sounds amazing. 

And hold on, you’ll be home soon. 

I’ve been waddling in hormonal negativity for the past two and a half days. now I’m drinking a venti size pink milkshake which is basically 99% sugar and I’m expecting it to do the job for me and make me feel better while I make no effort whatsoever to reach this goal. I’ll let you know if it worked :lol: 

59 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

CONGRATULATIONS Buckwheat, this sounds amazing. 

And hold on, you’ll be home soon. 

I’ve been waddling in hormonal negativity for the past two and a half days. now I’m drinking a venti size pink milkshake which is basically 99% sugar and I’m expecting it to do the job for me and make me feel better while I make no effort whatsoever to reach this goal. I’ll let you know if it worked :lol: 

Please keep us updated. And the hormones ... it geta better. Then it gets worse again. Then better. And so on, it is cyclical. Unless you are trying to tell us you are pregnant, then I don't know.

Yeah ... five more sleeps here and then three more sleeps in a better place, and then home.

I basically finished my job here, I have written the part I planned here, so I literally have not much left to do. There are apparently some sights here, but they are either closed or boring. I am still lonely and bored. I was feeling better and not that lonely for the past few days, but I suppose that is coming back now that my job is almost finished. I am going to just count down the days till I leave, I suppose. And spend money on books.

I mean, I should try to read as much as I can while here, I guess. Since big library is here. But just ... sick of the library and being there.

6 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Mini Sith has started to show her Targaryen side, she loved this song in the car:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6272wyYwtR8

:commie:

A Sith and a Targaryen. Good luck with that teenager. :P

Meanwhile, it is Friday, which means three more sleeps and I get to leave this place! Please please please, the Old Gods and the New, let these days pass quickly ...

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

A Sith and a Targaryen. Good luck with that teenager. :P

Meanwhile, it is Friday, which means three more sleeps and I get to leave this place! Please please please, the Old Gods and the New, let these days pass quickly ...

As far away as her being a teenager?, what am I going to do if she wants a pet dragon?:o.

In other news I had a really fun time at my hen party, there were fortunately no strippers, we had a lovely dinner, went and did a bit of karaoke and then went clubbing, I am feeling a bit ugh today though, I did have fun but I’ve not missed those nights out drinking very much!.

20 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

As far away as her being a teenager?, what am I going to do if she wants a pet dragon?:o.

In other news I had a really fun time at my hen party, there were fortunately no strippers, we had a lovely dinner, went and did a bit of karaoke and then went clubbing, I am feeling a bit ugh today though, I did have fun but I’ve not missed those nights out drinking very much!.

Don't ask me, you are responsible for raising her and providing her with pets you find appropriate. :P

Glad to hear you had fun! What did you sing at karaoke?

I am decidedly not having fun. So looking forward to leaving here. Two more sleeps?

21 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't ask me, you are responsible for raising her and providing her with pets you find appropriate. :P

Glad to hear you had fun! What did you sing at karaoke?

I am decidedly not having fun. So looking forward to leaving here. Two more sleeps?

Thankfully she seems to like ducks more than dragons!. They didn’t have a huge selection, well fairly big but not everything, I did Tiny Dancer :D.

I hope the last 2 days goes quickly for you, I want this next week to go quickly too, this time in a week I will be married and on my way to St Lucia :commie:.

Fiancee is as excited as I am, maybe even more!, she’s not feeling that great today either though, she’s starting to get a bit of morning sickness, but she doesn’t seem to have it nearly as bad as I did thankfully.

28 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Thankfully she seems to like ducks more than dragons!. They didn’t have a huge selection, well fairly big but not everything, I did Tiny Dancer :D.

I hope the last 2 days goes quickly for you, I want this next week to go quickly too, this time in a week I will be married and on my way to St Lucia :commie:.

Fiancee is as excited as I am, maybe even more!, she’s not feeling that great today either though, she’s starting to get a bit of morning sickness, but she doesn’t seem to have it nearly as bad as I did thankfully.

Ohhhh, this is all happening so quickly! I can see why you are excited! I hope everything goes smoothly. :) And that your wife to be doesn't suffer a lot.

I am worried about the inappropriate crush. :( He hasn't messaged me or read my last message. What if he is no longer interested? :( I am going to be absent for three weeks and maybe he changed his mind. What if he doesn't message at all anymore?

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Ohhhh, this is all happening so quickly! I can see why you are excited! I hope everything goes smoothly. :) And that your wife to be doesn't suffer a lot.

I am worried about the inappropriate crush. :( He hasn't messaged me or read my last message. What if he is no longer interested? :( I am going to be absent for three weeks and maybe he changed his mind. What if he doesn't message at all anymore?

I’m really excited, I can’t wait to see her in her wedding dress next week looking so beautiful, I’m marrying my princess :commie:.

I hope she doesn’t suffer either, all we’ve really got to go on is my experience and that of our friends who have had kids and she seems to be suffering less than I did at this stage.

Aw maybe he is just busy?, I don’t know what to say here, except that I hope he has a good reason for not messaging you back yet and that he has a crush on you too!.

30 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I’m really excited, I can’t wait to see her in her wedding dress next week looking so beautiful, I’m marrying my princess :commie:.

I hope she doesn’t suffer either, all we’ve really got to go on is my experience and that of our friends who have had kids and she seems to be suffering less than I did at this stage.

Aw maybe he is just busy?, I don’t know what to say here, except that I hope he has a good reason for not messaging you back yet and that he has a crush on you too!.

When is your wedding? On a Saturday? Most weddings (and also hen/stag parties) take place on Saturdays where I come from.

I hope he is just busy, but he could at least read! Did he put my messages on ignore? :( Why would he do that, he seemed interested in spending time with me and at least exchanging some messages earlier.

Well he was at least somewhat interested, don't know about a crush ... I actually feel pretty terrible about the whole going out with him and then leaving the country for three weeks stuff (details in the dating thread). He might just lose all the interest in the mean time because I am obviously somebody who, from his perspective, cannot stay where you left her for more than, like, two weeks. :(

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

When is your wedding? On a Saturday? Most weddings (and also hen/stag parties) take place on Saturdays where I come from.

I hope he is just busy, but he could at least read! Did he put my messages on ignore? :( Why would he do that, he seemed interested in spending time with me and at least exchanging some messages earlier.

Well he was at least somewhat interested, don't know about a crush ... I actually feel pretty terrible about the whole going out with him and then leaving the country for three weeks stuff (details in the dating thread). He might just lose all the interest in the mean time because I am obviously somebody who, from his perspective, cannot stay where you left her for more than, like, two weeks. :(

It’s on Friday.

I don’t know why he would do that but it sucks that he is :(.

I am at a wedding right now, it’s an awfully stressful experience and I can’t wait for Sunday to come. 

Having said that, I’m sure it’s great for the bride and groom as I’m sure your wedding is going to be lovely, @Bittersweet Distractor Are you going to be wearing a wedding gown too? What’s going to be your outfit? 

@Buckwheat hold on, two more sleeps is not too bad. And I’m sure the crush is interested, he’s just distracted and busy himself, just like you are. When you will be staying in Slo for a longer period of time? 

Archived