TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

So the lucky scenario is that mini sith inherits her language skills and your ear. :D fingers crossed! Also could you tell your partner to please send some language skills my way, I soooooo need to update my German :eek: 

Hope you’re on your way since then. Time to kill at the railway station is always good, you get to grab a coffee, some snacks, a magazine. At least that’s how I spend €20 even on a two-hour train ride. 

Aaaaaand this summer officially broke me.  I’m having Cuba Libre for dinner and I have zero shame about it.

at least my father seems to be feeling better though his medical results are only due in a couple days. 

Well I’m letting go of this day to drink more Cuba Libres and listen to the Anastasia musical and either watch tv or play sims and maybe stress cry a little. See you all tomorrow. :leaving: 

That would be a great scenario indeed, she does seem to like some music a lot already, so I think there's a good chance!, I'm sure your German is better than mine, my language skills apart from English are non existant!.

I hope you're ok and feeling better tomorrow :grouphug:.

10 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

That would be a great scenario indeed, she does seem to like some music a lot already, so I think there's a good chance!, I'm sure your German is better than mine, my language skills apart from English are non existant!.

I hope you're ok and feeling better tomorrow :grouphug:.

I mean... I understand basic German and if I have time to think about it I can construct basic sentences in writing. So if your German is less than that, maybe :lol: 

yeah, thank you. I ended up wasting away my evening on my phone and watching the preposterous finale of Big Little Lies. Then I slept it off and I’m fine. 

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes, I am well on my way by now! I bought some food, although I also still have some with me. Just an hour and a half more on this train and then - Vienna.

:grouphug: This doesn't sound all that good. Want to talk to a faceless stranger on the Internet about it? :grouphug:

Enjoy Vienna today and have a melange for me! :commie: 

thanks :grouphug: I slept it off and I’m fine now. I just overstress a lot about shit that’s not my responsibility to figure out. But now I have my sugary coffee and I’m back on cheesy 90s pop. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

thanks :grouphug: I slept it off and I’m fine now. I just overstress a lot about shit that’s not my responsibility to figure out. But now I have my sugary coffee and I’m back on cheesy 90s pop. 

I won't have a melange, but will also buy ice cream for you. ;)

Very good, I am glad you are doing better today. :grouphug:

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I mean... I understand basic German and if I have time to think about it I can construct basic sentences in writing. So if your German is less than that, maybe :lol: 

yeah, thank you. I ended up wasting away my evening on my phone and watching the preposterous finale of Big Little Lies. Then I slept it off and I’m fine. 

I don’t understand any German at all so yours is definitely better :P.

I’m glad you’re feeling better :), also the 90s has some of my favourite albums ever, it was actually a damn good decade for music!.

Ugh it is really really hot today, I just haven’t wanted to do much, I had to go out earlier and when I got back to the car it was almost unbearable as I’d parked in the sun and it has a black leather interior so it was like sitting in an oven!. I’m back home now chilling indoors with the ac on but I think I might go outside and read in the shade in the garden soon when Mini Sith is up from her nap.

4 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I don’t understand any German at all so yours is definitely better :P.

I’m glad you’re feeling better :), also the 90s has some of my favourite albums ever, it was actually a damn good decade for music!.

Ugh it is really really hot today, I just haven’t wanted to do much, I had to go out earlier and when I got back to the car it was almost unbearable as I’d parked in the sun and it has a black leather interior so it was like sitting in an oven!. I’m back home now chilling indoors with the ac on but I think I might go outside and read in the shade in the garden soon when Mini Sith is up from her nap.

Yeah, 90s music is amazing. 

It is quite warm here too, 29-30C but nothing too bad. Weirdly my flat is almost as hot as it was when we had 36C. I hope I’ll be able to get some fresh air in tonight. 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I won't have a melange, but will also buy ice cream for you. ;)

Very good, I am glad you are doing better today. :grouphug:

Oh that sounds lovely, thanks! 

Thanks again :) 

and I’m just going home from a weird meetup with my high school friends. I don’t even know why I’m still trying. It’s so weird and awkward. I mean I’m sure I could do more to rekindle these friendships but there’s just too much history and judgement. Never mind, the bigger problem is that the food was awful too. So so bad. Top 3 worst burgers of the city shortlist type of bad. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, 90s music is amazing. 

It is quite warm here too, 29-30C but nothing too bad. Weirdly my flat is almost as hot as it was when we had 36C. I hope I’ll be able to get some fresh air in tonight. 

Oh that sounds lovely, thanks! 

Thanks again :) 

and I’m just going home from a weird meetup with my high school friends. I don’t even know why I’m still trying. It’s so weird and awkward. I mean I’m sure I could do more to rekindle these friendships but there’s just too much history and judgement. Never mind, the bigger problem is that the food was awful too. So so bad. Top 3 worst burgers of the city shortlist type of bad. 

3 of my favourite albums ever are from the '90s-Violator,OK Computer and Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness as well as many,many more, I can also all but gurantee you won't like any of them :P.

It's really hot and humid here which is never nice.

This food must have been terrible!, I don't generally go for burgers much either, although I did have this delicious chicken burger at this very nice pub the other week which was really good!.

Rhae, I hope you are feeling better, I will be a little busy tomorrow getting married so I doubt I will be posting much :commie:, it does not look like it will be quite as hot tomorrow which is good as it has been too much today!.

13 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Rhae, I hope you are feeling better, I will be a little busy tomorrow getting married so I doubt I will be posting much :commie:, it does not look like it will be quite as hot tomorrow which is good as it has been too much today!.

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

I am home. Finally. :)

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

I am home. Finally. :)

Thank you :), I’m glad you’re home now, it didn’t sound like you were having fun.

7 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Oh I’m fine, thank you, its just tiredness now. 

And HAPPY WEDDING TO YOU! Congrats on the big day and i hope everything goes great and you guys have a wonderful wonderful party to celebrate! 

10 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Thank you :), I’m glad you’re home now, it didn’t sound like you were having fun.

I had fun the last few days in Vienna!

A succesful day to you! (I will post congratulations later!)

Just a quick message as I’m enjoying our party now, but wanted to let you know everything went amazing, she looked so gorgeous :wub:, I’m going to enjoy our party now and we’re off on our honeymoon tomorrow :commie:.

Archived