TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It is shameful. This thread has been running (or, really, walking veeeeeeery slowly) since February.

Good luck with the old colleagues. I am ... staying at home and working from home.

Yeah, it’s the longest going thread since I’ve been here. 

I didn’t actually run into anybody after all. Which, in retrospect makes senses because I was there between morning arrival and lunch break and some people actually work at their workplaces, so why would they be in the lobby? Oh well. 

Our offices are absolutely beautiful by the way, it was soooooo nice to see it. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, it’s the longest going thread since I’ve been here. 

I didn’t actually run into anybody after all. Which, in retrospect makes senses because I was there between morning arrival and lunch break and some people actually work at their workplaces, so why would they be in the lobby? Oh well. 

Our offices are absolutely beautiful by the way, it was soooooo nice to see it. 

We need more spammers to contribute.

@First of My Name @Lany Freelove Cassandra @Pebble @HelenaExMachina @Meera of Tarth @rocksniffer and everybody else I don't remember right now, we need your help! :commie:

Oooooo, you mean people actually stay in their offices and work during the day? Who would have thought.

Great that you have nice offices. I am currently working from the home terrace, which is beautiful too I suppose. It is sometimes loud.

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

@First of My Name @Lany Freelove Cassandra @Pebble @HelenaExMachina @Meera of Tarth @rocksniffer and everybody else I don't remember right now, we need your help! :commie:

Oooooo, you mean people actually stay in their offices and work during the day? Who would have thought.

Great that you have nice offices. I am currently working from the home terrace, which is beautiful too I suppose. It is sometimes loud.

Hello all!

I'm been busy trying to lose my recent gained weight, and it's difficult. Heat is horrible, and I have the theory that no matter where I go (even the most northern latitudes I visited recently; I was some hours in Helsinki in an excursion) it comes to me :P but loved my trip.

Also, trying to stop drinking beer when everyone does...

(New heat wave coming to my country again...)

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Indeed, @honeyed chicken @Mark Antony @Eyron @Arya kiddin' @Lady Olennacome and give us a life signal. 

Yeah, I had an awkward laugh at myself for thinking people would be hanging out in the building lobby at 9:30. :lol: 

aww that sounds lovely! I remember I used to study a lot outside back in high school and uni. The oxygen just stimulates one’s brain better, maybe :D 

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Hello all!

I'm been busy trying to lose my recent gained weight, and it's difficult. Heat is horrible, and I have the theory that no matter where I go (even the most northern latitudes I visited recently; I was some hours in Helsinki in an excursion) it comes to me :P but loved my trip.

Also, trying to stop drinking beer when everyone does...

(New heat wave coming to my country again...)

Hi! Nice to see you around! And wow to the dedication at working out in such hot weather. I’m sure your country is way worse in terms of heat,  but I do empathize with the desire for colder weather. 

Yeah, that’s always a challenge. my sugary alcohol consumption in summer is astonishingly high. Though autumn and December is no better. I’m sure I eat a ladle of sugar every week in the form of some cocktail or the other. :leaving: 

20 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Oh, hello! Hi RB!

I do still check in from time to time, but mostly to see what's going on with acrophobia, and if I should host the next game.

Hope everyone is well and cooled down over there in Europe.

I know, i know. Nice to see you here too though. How is life? 

Cooled down? Not really, no. We are in for 35C in the next few days over here. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I know, i know. Nice to see you here too though. How is life? 

Cooled down? Not really, no. We are in for 35C in the next few days over here. 

35C? Yikes! How long has it been that hot? Are you getting any rain or is the countryside drying out?

We had a few days close to that warm - back in July, but most of the summer has been under 30 C I would say.

Life's been quiet, mostly pleasant. Not much to talk about aside from politics - and that is topic best avoided, no? :)

I see you and Meera were speaking of beverages recently. I'm pretty boring on that front as well - two beers is enough. I like cocktails, but I would be under the table after a couple or three  (hard to stop once you get started) because I'm a light weight. :D

2 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

:commie:

HIIIIIII! :commie: how is that trip going? Or should I say, how is married life going? :D 

16 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

35C? Yikes! How long has it been that hot? Are you getting any rain or is the countryside drying out?

We had a few days close to that warm - back in July, but most of the summer has been under 30 C I would say.

Life's been quiet, mostly pleasant. Not much to talk about aside from politics - and that is topic best avoided, no? :)

I see you and Meera were speaking of beverages recently. I'm pretty boring on that front as well - two beers is enough. I like cocktails, but I would be under the table after a couple or three  (hard to stop once you get started) because I'm a light weight. :D

There are some sporadic drizzles but not much. We had a beautiful two weeks of 23-5C in July, but we are now back to 30ish, which is bearable. Things get bad when the daytime highest is 35+ and the nighttime lowest is 25. We are supposed to have some rain and a cold wave next week so I’m hopeful we’ll not get there, it was more than enough in June. 

Most definitely, if you ask me. The cringe and the awkwardness is just bone deep when a conversation is centered around politics. At least I try to stay away from the topic as much as it’s humanly possible and it still seeps into everything. 

I had one gin fizz yesterday and no dinner. My head was spinning for two hours. But generally if I take food with, I do very much enjoy iced cocktails in the summer 

14 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

HIIIIIII! :commie: how is that trip going? Or should I say, how is married life going? :D 

There are some sporadic drizzles but not much. We had a beautiful two weeks of 23-5C in July, but we are now back to 30ish, which is bearable. Things get bad when the daytime highest is 35+ and the nighttime lowest is 25. We are supposed to have some rain and a cold wave next week so I’m hopeful we’ll not get there, it was more than enough in June. 

Most definitely, if you ask me. The cringe and the awkwardness is just bone deep when a conversation is centered around politics. At least I try to stay away from the topic as much as it’s humanly possible and it still seeps into everything. 

I had one gin fizz yesterday and no dinner. My head was spinning for two hours. But generally if I take food with, I do very much enjoy iced cocktails in the summer 

We got back this morning, married life is going wonderfully, our honeymoon was amazing I’m so happy to be married to my amazing wife :wub:, she had an equally wonderful time and luckily didn’t have bad morning sickness, her tummy is just starting to look a little less flat now :o, mini Sith was a sight for sore eyes, although we’ve both loved the peace and quiet of being on our own we’ve missed her terribly, I’m just chilling with her and my gran even though I’m tired at the moment, other mrs Sith is very tired and is having a well deserved nap.

12 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

We got back this morning, married life is going wonderfully, our honeymoon was amazing I’m so happy to be married to my amazing wife :wub:, she had an equally wonderful time and luckily didn’t have bad morning sickness, her tummy is just starting to look a little less flat now :o, mini Sith was a sight for sore eyes, although we’ve both loved the peace and quiet of being on our own we’ve missed her terribly, I’m just chilling with her and my gran even though I’m tired at the moment, other mrs Sith is very tired and is having a well deserved nap.

Yaaaaaay! I’m so glad you guys had a lovely time! And sure you missed mini sith. Did she get any honeymoon presents from her moms? 

Hope you get to rest after the flight too, traveling is tiring. So sweet of your gran to have done the house and baby sitting. How did it go, did mini sith exhaust her? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yaaaaaay! I’m so glad you guys had a lovely time! And sure you missed mini sith. Did she get any honeymoon presents from her moms? 

Hope you get to rest after the flight too, traveling is tiring. So sweet of your gran to have done the house and baby sitting. How did it go, did mini sith exhaust her? 

She got a little soft horse toy to go with her collection of others, my gran has had a great time looking after mini Sith but think she’s glad to be giving her back!.

2 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

You girls - the whole family - are adorable. ;)

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

She got a little soft horse toy to go with her collection of others, my gran has had a great time looking after mini Sith but think she’s glad to be giving her back!.

I used to have a toy horse collection too! Aww, I wish I could babysith for you and reminisce about all the toy horse races. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

:blush:.

(You’re not doing my whole evil image much good here :P)

Evil image? We all know by now that you are a soft empress after all :D 

Also wtf is going on in my house today? I have a mutant fly, a dead moth in my closet. Is this some sort of revenge after my morning fruit fly genocide? It was too late anyway because the babies... developed? What the heck do insects do when they break out of their disgusting little shells to come to be? So I’m basically still left with a shitton of fruit flies. At least YouTube is not lacking in fruit fly trap tutorials. 

20 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

:blush:.

(You’re not doing my whole evil image much good here :P)

Ah, we all know you are a Jedi deep inside anyway.

9 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Is this some sort of revenge after my morning fruit fly genocide?

Yes. Obviously.

28 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I used to have a toy horse collection too! Aww, I wish I could babysith for you and reminisce about all the toy horse races. :lol: 

Evil image? We all know by now that you are a soft empress after all :D 

Oh this is her first horse, although one of her favourite other toys for a while has been a zebra(which she adorably mispronounces) so that is close to a horse, she also has a mouse, two hop hops(a little one to play with and a huge one in the corner of her room) a duck, a gruffalo and a dragon.

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Ah, we all know you are a Jedi deep inside anyway.

Yes. Obviously.

Soft emperess?, can’t a girl love her wife and child, ok and.....hop hops and still be evil?, Jedi indeed:(.

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Also wtf is going on in my house today? I have a mutant fly, a dead moth in my closet. Is this some sort of revenge after my morning fruit fly genocide? It was too late anyway because the babies... developed? What the heck do insects do when they break out of their disgusting little shells to come to be? So I’m basically still left with a shitton of fruit flies. At least YouTube is not lacking in fruit fly trap tutorials. 

Oh dear I sympathise with you, we had moths at our old place and they were really annoying to get rid of.

16 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Oh this is her first horse, although one of her favourite other toys for a while has been a zebra(which she adorably mispronounces) so that is close to a horse, she also has a mouse, two hop hops(a little one to play with and a huge one in the corner of her room) a duck, a gruffalo and a dragon.

Soft emperess?, can’t a girl love her wife and child, ok and.....hop hops and still be evil?, Jedi indeed:(.

Well I hope there’ll be more to come :lol: my barbies loved the horse riding and horse races my fair lady style. And of course she wouldn’t be a mini sith without a toy dragon and hophops 

nothing wrong with being a Jedi. 

16 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Oh dear I sympathise with you, we had moths at our old place and they were really annoying to get rid of.

It appears it was just one stray moth, at least I haven’t found more and after yesterday’s struggle, my flat is insect free for the most part. 

I should go and do some shopping. 

Archived