TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Mini Sith is going to have a younger .....

Reveal hidden contents

I’m dreading the fights in a few years time!.

:commie: Congrats! :commie: 

10 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Well I think it’s true for everybody that we want it all. But just like with everything else in life, the scale will typically tip in one direction. If it counts for anything I don’t think I’m seen as either smart or attractive :lol: :dunno: 

Hey hey hey, don't talk about yourself like that. :grouphug: You are smart and attractive. What is more, social and fashionable and well-adjusted, which I am also not. I would say you would have waaaaay better chances of finding a boyfriend than me. ;)

13 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s really nice. I’m way too much of a home buddy to feel home anywhere. There are some cities and some hotels that make me feel like home, but it’s rare. Paris is a gorgeous place but it never ever made me feel home. Same with Vienna. 

Yeah, that’s absolutely inexcusable. Well I know all about brooding over romances of past, but yeah, it doesn’t ever bring you a single step closer to romances of present.

I suppose Erasmus does that to you. :wub: I mean, love for different places and feeling at home. Although I am not yet at home in the city-that-isn't-Vienna, I suppose this will come in time too.

Brooding over romances of the past. :( And wondering if I made the biggest mistake of my life by calling it off and if that might have been the only chance in my life where I felt that safe and when somebody loved me so much, I still cannot believe it ... doesn't feel nice. I want a new one. Romance. Or at least a lewd affair I suppose. :leer: 

13 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Omg you guys will have a LOT to deal with. I can’t even imagine that amount of estrogen in one household :D 

:lol:

@honeyed chicken, I have heard of that on the news. But I had never heard of that company before and don't think anybody who travelled with it. However, I just heard of two people whose Adria Airways (Slovene air travel company) flights got cancelled and they had trouble getting back home.

22 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Well I think it’s true for everybody that we want it all. But just like with everything else in life, the scale will typically tip in one direction. If it counts for anything I don’t think I’m seen as either smart or attractive :lol: :dunno: 

That’s really nice. I’m way too much of a home buddy to feel home anywhere. There are some cities and some hotels that make me feel like home, but it’s rare. Paris is a gorgeous place but it never ever made me feel home. Same with Vienna. 

Yeah, that’s absolutely inexcusable. Well I know all about brooding over romances of past, but yeah, it doesn’t ever bring you a single step closer to romances of present.

It’s always good if you reach a compromise over music one way or the other :D 

I hope I’ll have a chance to visit my hometown in a couple weeks too and see some foliage. It’s sooooo pretty!!!!

to me they screamed those anime characters with unrealistic body proportions, short skirts and thigh stockings, which were on every cable channel after 11pm when I was a kid :lol: 

Nope I haven’t heard of this. Pretty nasty business. Hope those travelers have insurance. 

Reveal hidden contents

Omg you guys will have a LOT to deal with. I can’t even imagine that amount of estrogen in one household :D 

But joke aside: CONGRATS! :commie: :commie: Lovely news For you and your family! 

ALSO, CONGRATS ON WINNING THE RACE, POST 1000.

Go start a new thread and let's hope that one will be more active and will be finished before Mini Sith No. 2 is born. ;) 

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

ALSO, CONGRATS ON WINNING THE RACE, POST 1000.

Go start a new thread and let's hope that one will be more active and will be finished before Mini Sith No. 2 is born. ;) 

Oh my, I didn’t even realize! These days the pressure of starting a new thread is real, because I don’t to be the one to start the last tttne thread that will actually never end because we post so little :lol: 

will think of something and start tomorrow. 

52 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

But joke aside: CONGRATS! :commie: :commie: Lovely news For you and your family! 

Tell me about it!, that’s what one of my

friends said pretty much already-wait I’m going to have TWO mums AND a big sister?, no way do I want to be a boy in that house.

I know I kind of was hoping for a boy but I’m really excited about meeting our future baby daughter now already, I’m really happy and so is my wife :commie:.

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey hey hey, don't talk about yourself like that. :grouphug: You are smart and attractive. What is more, social and fashionable and well-adjusted, which I am also not. I would say you would have waaaaay better chances of finding a boyfriend than me. ;)

I suppose Erasmus does that to you. :wub: I mean, love for different places and feeling at home. Although I am not yet at home in the city-that-isn't-Vienna, I suppose this will come in time too.

Brooding over romances of the past. :( And wondering if I made the biggest mistake of my life by calling it off and if that might have been the only chance in my life where I felt that safe and when somebody loved me so much, I still cannot believe it ... doesn't feel nice. I want a new one. Romance. Or at least a lewd affair I suppose. :leer: 

@honeyed chicken, I have heard of that on the news. But I had never heard of that company before and don't think anybody who travelled with it. However, I just heard of two people whose Adria Airways (Slovene air travel company) flights got cancelled and they had trouble getting back home.

Thank you :).

And hey you will find a lovey new guy I’m sure, and when you do, you deserve to! :).

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s always good if you reach a compromise over music one way or the other :D 

I hope I’ll have a chance to visit my hometown in a couple weeks too and see some foliage. It’s sooooo pretty!!!!

to me they screamed those anime characters with unrealistic body proportions, short skirts and thigh stockings, which were on every cable channel after 11pm when I was a kid :lol: 

Nope I haven’t heard of this. Pretty nasty business. Hope those travelers have insurance. 

Reveal hidden contents

Congrats RB!!!!

I am lucky I checked in when I did or I would have missed post 1000. When it takes so long to complete a thread - it feels more special.

And now that my Bugs Bunny avatar is no longer required, I'll have to figure out a new one.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You'll find someone (or they'll find you) when you least expect it. I don't believe you will only have that one chance to be happy - there will be others. I'm rooting for you to find both :leer: and :love:.

8 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

friends said pretty much already-wait I’m going to have TWO mums AND a big sister?, no way do I want to be a boy in that house.

I know I kind of was hoping for a boy but I’m really excited about meeting our future baby daughter now already, I’m really happy and so is my wife.

He would surely have been speaking in the feminine form as he was learning to talk. Well, that is not a problem in English I suppose. :P

Happy name-picking!

8 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

And hey you will find a lovey new guy I’m sure, and when you do, you deserve to! :).

3 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

You'll find someone (or they'll find you) when you least expect it. I don't believe you will only have that one chance to be happy - there will be others. I'm rooting for you to find both :leer: and :love:.

You are both too sweet and too trusting of my future, heh. I judge by experience in this case. <_<

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

He would surely have been speaking in the feminine form as he was learning to talk. Well, that is not a problem in English I suppose. :P

Happy name-picking!

You are both too sweet and too trusting of my future, heh. I judge by experience in this case. <_<

I just hope her and mini Sith are the best of friends and do not fight all the time (but still love each other loads) like my wife and her sister or Rhae and her sister.

I think it will be too much to ask for though.

For names I still like Visenya :P but I was looking through lists of real names and I really liked Freya (she was a Norse goddess I think).

It is pointless for me to find too many I like though because she is going to get a Russian name I’m sure.

Also you do deserve a nice guy that makes you happy what is wrong with saying that :).

Plus I hope you find him soon you will need to have some mini Jedi to bring balance back, we’re winning at the moment :commie::P.

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Booooooooo. :thumbsdown: Remember the times where people started calling you out if you didn't start a new thread within minutes?

:lol: i do remember these ancient times indeed. But I’m forced to continue being utter trash and only start the new thread in the evening. :leaving: 

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well thank you, I can’t say I always see myself as such but it’s a reassuring feedback :D and surely you have just as much chance to find love as I or anybody else does. 

Yeah I guess it’s normal for it to take some time. 

You will most definitely have another chance, there never is only one chance for something. 

23 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I know I kind of was hoping for a boy but I’m really excited about meeting our future baby daughter now already, I’m really happy and so is my wife :commie:.

The important thing is that you guys will have a healthy child and a smooth delivery.

i see your point, the kid would surely be overwhelmed :D well, you can always consider getting a male puppy to balance the gender scale if you ever want to :lol: what am I talking about?! A male hophop, I mean. 

18 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Congrats RB!!!!

I am lucky I checked in when I did or I would have missed post 1000. When it takes so long to complete a thread - it feels more special.

And now that my Bugs Bunny avatar is no longer required, I'll have to figure out a new one.

Thank you. I did suggest a theme for new avatars for the next thread. 

COME AND GATHER TO SEE THE NEW THREAD, EVERYBODY!

Archived