felice

TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

greetings spamily...just wanted to sniff through and see how shit was going for y'all...

i ain't a sister but i expect to get a best sibling badge...i am 3 of 10 after all who knows how to keep a sibling down  raise a sibling up better than me... ;)

On 3/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, Buckwheat said:

:rolleyes: You just say that because you don't live with him.

Everybody gets one, except if they are a brother. :)

as a beloved brother to 9 siblings i find this a questionable assertion,,,especially for a well rounded academic such as yourself, oh delightful Queen... :shocked:

On 3/14/2019 at 1:58 AM, Grand Moff Mithrandir said:

Hi Everyone:rolleyes:

Hey Mithrandir...we have been lacking the art of the mage...welcome home  :cheers:

On 3/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, The King in Black said:

Hey everyone. I'm really thankful for the feeling of comfort I got seeing how this merry community is doing well ! Fun discussions going on as always, wish y'all the best 

ah my brother...the KiB welcome back! we need to get together for a great cup of coffee and a slice of cherry pie... :cheers:

On 3/14/2019 at 2:17 PM, The King in Black said:

Hey ! How have you been? Yeah, in honour of Twin Peaks The Return, a show I absolutely did not understand but enjoyed greatly.

Never fear my friend, it was a show that defied understanding but i loved it as well...in fact i am of the opinion the "TV Brick" was invented just for us Twin Peak fans...i watched it as it happened in real time and i so wanted to do violence to someone...david lynch comes to mind...when it ended unresolved...

...but a dancing dwarf and a lady who loves her log still warms my heart...

:smoking:

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

WHAAAAAT? Will your snow cross boarders and come to us? 

Probably not. It turned to snow later in the day and there wasn't any snow left anyway.

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

We can always email the Night King. 

Use his official company address, he hates it when fans write him through gmail.

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i ain't a sister but i expect to get a best sibling badge...i am 3 of 10 after all who knows how to keep a sibling down  raise a sibling up better than me... ;)

as a beloved brother to 9 siblings i find this a questionable assertion,,,especially for a well rounded academic such as yourself, oh delightful Queen... :shocked:

*hands Rocksniffer the Best Brother badge*

Hello Sniffer, nice to see you here!

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Probably not. It turned to snow later in the day and there wasn't any snow left anyway.

Use his official company address, he hates it when fans write him through gmail.

Oh okay. But that address is linked to his PA, isn’t it? I want to write the night king directly. Should I stalk him via Insta DMs? 

6 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh okay. But that address is linked to his PA, isn’t it? I want to write the night king directly. Should I stalk him via Insta DMs? 

Yes. What you should do is to set up an Instagram account using the name and photo of someone that went to his high school, then request  access to his private Instagram from the fake account. And then, well, send him a message on there, however it is called. What does DM even mean?

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes. What you should do is to set up an Instagram account using the name and photo of someone that went to his high school, then request  access to his private Instagram from the fake account. And then, well, send him a message on there, however it is called. What does DM even mean?

Oh my I should have known this song was coming. :lmao: I was basically begging for the reference. DM stands for direct message, I think. 

Tomorrow I have to teach seven school hours of classes ... and they added half an hour to that, even though seven is already stretching my ability to concentrate and follow what people are saying. Wednesdays are rough.

I hate everything about my work situation. I mean the work itself is fine, I like the people I work with and what I do ... but I hate the type of contract that I am on, the fact that employers are allowed to exploit workers like that and not actually employ them with a normal contract. I have a shitty schedule, no longterm stability, no chance of being promoted in any direction, my insurance and stuff is not covered, and obviously it is all no basis for ever becoming independent from my parents. Screw precarious work, which is apparently what it is called now.

Sorry for the negativity. It sometimes comes throuh.

/rant. Continue with your regularly scheduled spam.