TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

28 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Awww, I’m sure she’ll grow fond of horses too as she gets bigger. They’ll sure seem more approachable and fun. 

I remember a hiking trip when sister was almost eaten by a goat. We were on a walk in the mountains and came upon a goat along the trail. We were of course interested, what a cute goat, so we stopped to look at it. The goat, seeing the plush yellow lining of sister’s little windbreaker, went for it, thinking it’s some sort of flower or the other. Apparently, a goat’s chow can apply quite the pull force on a three year old, but after about a minute or two of struggle, we did manage to free her jacket from the goat’s jaw. She was a little startled of course but all in all it was a rather hilarious little adventure. 

:lmao: That does sound quite funny.

She was ok with the horse in the end, I held her up and she did pat its snout after she saw me do it, I think it wanted food but I didn't have anything to give it :(.

We're still really discussing wether to get a dog or not at the moment.

Happy Sunday, people. 

It’s 10C and it’s been raining since about 4am. We actually have the heating on. The doggies are soaked and stinky, I’m still feeling like crap, but I’m reading a very fun book snuggled up in a Christmas blanket in my childhood bedroom. Just a typical May weekend. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Happy Sunday, people. 

It’s 10C and it’s been raining since about 4am. We actually have the heating on. The doggies are soaked and stinky, I’m still feeling like crap, but I’m reading a very fun book snuggled up in a Christmas blanket in my childhood bedroom. Just a typical May weekend. 

I hope you feel better soon :grouphug:.

46 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I don't think so.

Exactly what a Sith would say :P.

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Happy Sunday, people. 

Take care!

Just had to pluck 3 (three!) grey hairs off my head. I am too young for this shit! What the hell is my body thinking?! :tantrum:

In other news, taught 6 hours of classes today, overcame some terrible bureaucratic hurdles and finally sent in some documents people claimed they needed, so it was a productive day. One of the classes I taught was high schoolers for the placement thingy again, and I am nearer to the end of this program step by step. These steps seems so small from day to day though ...

Anyway, I ramble. I am exhausted.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, Buckwheat said:

Just had to pluck 3 (three!) grey hairs off my head. I am too young for this shit! What the hell is my body thinking?! :tantrum:

In other news, taught 6 hours of classes today, overcame some terrible bureaucratic hurdles and finally sent in some documents people claimed they needed, so it was a productive day. One of the classes I taught was high schoolers for the placement thingy again, and I am nearer to the end of this program step by step. These steps seems so small from day to day though ...

You are not alone, I discovered my first a couple months ago and I'm not yet 32...I thought that appeared much much later

I plucked a couple as well:lmao:

today I had to teach just one of the girls cause the other got a 8.9/10 good news I guess for my teacher pride not the economy.

Did I mention that I'm broke? 

6 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

You are not alone, I discovered my first a couple months ago and I'm not yet 32...I thought that appeared much much later

I plucked a couple as well:lmao:

today I had to teach just one of the girls cause the other got a 8.9/10 good news I guess for my teacher pride not the economy.

Did I mention that I'm broke? 

I am 27. Still some years to catch up with you ... waaaaay to young for this. :( By the time I am 32, I will probably be whole white. I had one grey hair, always on the same spot, for a few years now. But this was the first time I noticed more than one.

Sorry to hear that, I hope the financial situation improves soon.

6 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

Bucks post made me worried and I've checked mine and am all clear of any greys still at 31 :D.

Lucky you!

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am 27. Still some years to catch up with you ... waaaaay to young for this. :( By the time I am 32, I will probably be whole white. I had one grey hair, always on the same spot, for a few years now. But this was the first time I noticed more than one.

Lucky you!

I think I’m quite lucky with them to be honest, my dad only had started to get a couple around his temples in his mid 40s!.

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Lucky you!

Yeah, but don't worry, I know people who had also one or two for years since they were 20 or so. In my case I firts just noticed one this year, and then after a week like 5 or 6.

I don't thnk it will be the case, that's gradual, it can be a lot of years till the thing becomes really white, but I understand the panic.

Today I got a notification of another person who wants an extra class for next week,so the equilibrium arrives! :P 

Problem is that I'm also getting some kg....and it doesn't help. This weekend i have a wedding.

12 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I think I’m quite lucky with them to be honest, my dad only had started to get a couple around his temples in his mid 40s!.

My dad as well! He still has half of his hair dark at 64, but this rule doesn't apply to me.... mmm

6 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

My dad as well! He still has half of his hair dark at 64, but this rule doesn't apply to me.... mmm

I always used to want to be blonde but I’ve learned to embrace my dark hair as being equally good and have made do with marrying a blonde instead :P, going grey is definitely worse for us though.

Early morning post bought courtesy of Mini Sith who decided she wanted to wake up and start another day of her little adventures at 5 am.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, Buckwheat said:

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! All of you guys worrying about grey hairs... :D 

I discovered the first grey hairs around.... 20ish? Sister even earlier. It’s just genetics (and stress), my mother went full grey by 35. I don’t even remember my grandma not having white hair. It’s just the genetics of that side of the family. I have come to terms with this many years ago, plus this is what hair dye is for. So no worries, you have a long way to go before going grey and even then, beauty industry will have you covered. 

Anyway, glad you conquered the bureaucracy and the teaching is slowly coming to an end. 

3 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I always used to want to be blonde but I’ve learned to embrace my dark hair as being equally good and have made do with marrying a blonde instead :P, going grey is definitely worse for us though.

Early morning post bought courtesy of Mini Sith who decided she wanted to wake up and start another day of her little adventures at 5 am.

Same, but I came to realize that I don’t have the facial structure to ever consider being blonde so I embraced my darkness as well and made do with... blond avatars? :lol: most likely, as I like my men dark haired. 

Aww. I wish I had that kind of energy in the morning. Or that I had adventures instead of admin tasks. :lol: 

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! All of you guys worrying about grey hairs... :D 

I discovered the first grey hairs around.... 20ish? Sister even earlier. It’s just genetics (and stress), my mother went full grey by 35. I don’t even remember my grandma not having white hair. It’s just the genetics of that side of the family. I have come to terms with this many years ago, plus this is what hair dye is for. So no worries, you have a long way to go before going grey and even then, beauty industry will have you covered. 

Anyway, glad you conquered the bureaucracy and the teaching is slowly coming to an end. 

Same, but I came to realize that I don’t have the facial structure to ever consider being blonde so I embraced my darkness as well and made do with... blond avatars? :lol: most likely, as I like my men dark haired. 

Aww. I wish I had that kind of energy in the morning. Or that I had adventures instead of admin tasks. :lol: 

I tried the blonde thing a few years ago and it didn’t suit me, and I felt silly with dark eyebrows :P.

I’ve learned to embrace my dark brown hair too, it does look really gorgeous and shiny after it’s washed and conditioned :D, my fiancée has forbidden me from changing colours!, so I’m sure there’s a guy out there that appreciates the darkness too for you!.

Well I say adventures, it’s more like toddling around the house trying her edutainment toys, her soft toys and generally keeping her mothers on their toes!, but to her I’m sure they’re all huge adventures, we did have an outing to the supermarket earlier, when we walked back to the car it was raining really hard, we both got soaked as we didn’t have an umbrella but Mini Sith was all warm and dry in her buggy, I won’t lie I was jealous. 

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I tried the blonde thing a few years ago and it didn’t suit me, and I felt silly with dark eyebrows :P.

I’ve learned to embrace my dark brown hair too, it does look really gorgeous and shiny after it’s washed and conditioned :D, my fiancée has forbidden me from changing colours!, so I’m sure there’s a guy out there that appreciates the darkness too for you!.

Well I say adventures, it’s more like toddling around the house trying her edutainment toys, her soft toys and generally keeping her mothers on their toes!, but to her I’m sure they’re all huge adventures, we did have an outing to the supermarket earlier, when we walked back to the car it was raining really hard, we both got soaked as we didn’t have an umbrella but Mini Sith was all warm and dry in her buggy, I won’t lie I was jealous. 

I think it’s quite trendy though, isn’t it? Blond with dark brows? Or maybe that’s so 2017? Who can keep track :lol: 

I kinda believe that everybody looks best with their natural color, but variety is nice and we all want to experiment a little with our hair from time to time. Oh I’m sure too, I just need that infamous HBO gps trackery to find him as soon as possible. 

Sure, she’s a small kiddo, everything is a adventure at her age. That must be so awesome, I kinda wish we had more memories of that stage of our lives. I’m sure it was fun to be a baby :D 

Archived