Jump to content
felice

TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

Recommended Posts

So I think I just spent the night in the fourth different country this month. For now, it is nice here. Three days of sightseing before me!

:commie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a day of sightseeing, I can safely declare this city as not being a shithole. :thumbsup:

Now, if I could only get in contact with @The BlackBear ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

After a day of sightseeing, I can safely declare this city as not being a shithole. :thumbsup:

Now, if I could only get in contact with @The BlackBear ...

:commie: have a great time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... I’m kind of having a day off of... life, I guess. 

I’m supposed to be working home office but I don’t have a lot of work or deadlines or anything interesting going on, so I’m just not working. 

I should also do shopping because there’s no toilet paper or milk or bread or ice cream or alcohol, basically the main essentials of life. 

But I painted my nails and had great sleep so there’s that. I’ll return to normal functioning tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news. I found alcohol. There’s nothing like daydrinking instead of home office on a 35C day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ow ow ow ow ow. My feet hurt. Too much walking around sightseeing. Still enjoying it though. Just too many interesting things to see in three days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back home since yesterday! My flight was diverted to the neighbouring airport and then we had to wait inside the plane for an hour before they let us out ... and then the roads were blocked and crowded, so the driver avoided the highways and drove on random small roads and I got back to the home city more than two hours after the plan. But, I got home in the end, that is what is important.

Now, where is annnnnny answer from the inappropriate crush ...?

How are you, spammers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAAAAAT is this radiosilence? 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, Buckwheat said:

Back home since yesterday! My flight was diverted to the neighbouring airport and then we had to wait inside the plane for an hour before they let us out ... and then the roads were blocked and crowded, so the driver avoided the highways and drove on random small roads and I got back to the home city more than two hours after the plan. But, I got home in the end, that is what is important.

Now, where is annnnnny answer from the inappropriate crush ...?

How are you, spammers?

Sorry about the inconvenience with your flight :/ was this one of the infamous budget airlines? I’ve had similar experiences with those. 

Ah that sucks. Still no word from him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

WHAAAAAT is this radiosilence?

I am wondering the same thing! Spam, people! :commie:

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Sorry about the inconvenience with your flight :/ was this one of the infamous budget airlines? I’ve had similar experiences with those. 

Ah that sucks. Still no word from him?

Yep, that was RyanAir - but it wasn't their fault, it was a giant storm with hail and stuff, a whole lot of planes had to avoid the planned airport that day apparently. The other airport was very crowded when I came there.

Noooooo. :crying: I don't know what to think of it! I am really stressing about this and I have not much to do these days (working from home, got some proofreading today), so I am just checking facebook all the time (I mean, ALL the time!) to see if he answered anything! I hoped we would have met up this past weekend already! Is he ghosting me? Why would he keep in contact through messaging me the whole month only to ghost me when I am finally back and have the opportunity to meet up? Is he just busy? I don't think anybody is that busy to not be able to write a short message. He also has my number, he could call me. Should I call him? But I already wrote him, that was on Friday, I cannot be calling him so soon - when would be an appropriate time to just call instead of waiting for an answer (that might never come)? Urrrrrrrgh I hate feeling like this. This week would be the perfect time to arrange a meeting, as I have lots of time, we are both in the country, and I am going to have a lot of time alone in the house if we happen to decide to hang out at my place. So his just not responding to me so infuriating, worrying, annoying and everything else negative. Please make him respond, Rhae!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am wondering the same thing! Spam, people! :commie:

Yep, that was RyanAir - but it wasn't their fault, it was a giant storm with hail and stuff, a whole lot of planes had to avoid the planned airport that day apparently. The other airport was very crowded when I came there.

Noooooo. :crying: I don't know what to think of it! I am really stressing about this and I have not much to do these days (working from home, got some proofreading today), so I am just checking facebook all the time (I mean, ALL the time!) to see if he answered anything! I hoped we would have met up this past weekend already! Is he ghosting me? Why would he keep in contact through messaging me the whole month only to ghost me when I am finally back and have the opportunity to meet up? Is he just busy? I don't think anybody is that busy to not be able to write a short message. He also has my number, he could call me. Should I call him? But I already wrote him, that was on Friday, I cannot be calling him so soon - when would be an appropriate time to just call instead of waiting for an answer (that might never come)? Urrrrrrrgh I hate feeling like this. This week would be the perfect time to arrange a meeting, as I have lots of time, we are both in the country, and I am going to have a lot of time alone in the house if we happen to decide to hang out at my place. So his just not responding to me so infuriating, worrying, annoying and everything else negative. Please make him respond, Rhae!

Oh dear... my annoyances with Ryanair service are too many to count. But yeah, the important thing is that you got home safely. 

How was your trip? Did you manage to reach BlackBear? 

Oh, I’m so sorry that I’m unable to do that (make him respond). It’s totally possible that he is just busy. Sometimes one gets one of those crazy couple days when they just don’t reach for their phone. However, it is also plausible, though unlikely based on the positive image you painted about his character,  that he decided to be a douchebag after all and is ghosting you. I would probably ring him tomorrow if I were you, just to get a clear picture of what’s going on and for the sake of fair play. Maybe he really is just busy, or if by any chance he is not interested for some reason he should let you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh dear... my annoyances with Ryanair service are too many to count. But yeah, the important thing is that you got home safely. 

How was your trip? Did you manage to reach BlackBear? 

Oh, I’m so sorry that I’m unable to do that (make him respond). It’s totally possible that he is just busy. Sometimes one gets one of those crazy couple days when they just don’t reach for their phone. However, it is also plausible, though unlikely based on the positive image you painted about his character,  that he decided to be a douchebag after all and is ghosting you. I would probably ring him tomorrow if I were you, just to get a clear picture of what’s going on and for the sake of fair play. Maybe he really is just busy, or if by any chance he is not interested for some reason he should let you know. 

The trip was so much fun. Exhausting because of all the sightseeing, but everything was so interesting! I have learned a lot, I think. It was great. Sadly, I did not manage to meet up with BlackBear, cause apparently he is ghosting us all on this forum.

You are unable to? :crying: But how?

Busy is ... a standard answer for sure, but ... IDK, on a weekend? That busy? It is more likely that he went somewhere for the weekend with no Internet, but ... I don't know.

I really had a positive image of his character, I couldn't understand how he would end up being a douchebag, but then again, people end up doing douchebaggish stuff (sometimes even not intentionally) in all kinds of situations, so that is probable I guess.

Maybe I will ring him in a few days if he doesn't respond, just so I get a clear answer. We both have each other's numbers, but we haven't used them yet, so that will be awkward (we only used facebook messenger till now).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

The trip was so much fun. Exhausting because of all the sightseeing, but everything was so interesting! I have learned a lot, I think. It was great. Sadly, I did not manage to meet up with BlackBear, cause apparently he is ghosting us all on this forum.

You are unable to? :crying: But how?

Busy is ... a standard answer for sure, but ... IDK, on a weekend? That busy? It is more likely that he went somewhere for the weekend with no Internet, but ... I don't know.

I really had a positive image of his character, I couldn't understand how he would end up being a douchebag, but then again, people end up doing douchebaggish stuff (sometimes even not intentionally) in all kinds of situations, so that is probable I guess.

Maybe I will ring him in a few days if he doesn't respond, just so I get a clear answer. We both have each other's numbers, but we haven't used them yet, so that will be awkward (we only used facebook messenger till now).

Sounds like you had a lovely time! Sorry about not reaching BlackBear though. Maybe he’s busy with real life? 

My superpower has limitations apparently. They definitely exclude mindcontrol over the crush and setting up new WiFi on my laptop............

are there places with no internet? I mean if he went camping in the woods there might not be. 

I can 100% attest to people’s sometimes being douchebags unintentionally. 

Well I hope you guys get to clear the situation. 

Oh, my WiFi is back. Great. I want to rate this customer service experience somewhere. They fixed it in 10 minutes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Sounds like you had a lovely time! Sorry about not reaching BlackBear though. Maybe he’s busy with real life? 

My superpower has limitations apparently. They definitely exclude mindcontrol over the crush and setting up new WiFi on my laptop............

are there places with no internet? I mean if he went camping in the woods there might not be. 

I can 100% attest to people’s sometimes being douchebags unintentionally. 

Well I hope you guys get to clear the situation. 

Oh, my WiFi is back. Great. I want to rate this customer service experience somewhere. They fixed it in 10 minutes.

Hey, if I am there, then I am real life, no? :P

There are indeed places in the Internet, or so I hear. He likes hiking in the mountains too, so that is plausible. Only ... I suppose he would be back during the work week.

People being douchebags, intentionally or not, annoy me. :angry:

Yay for customer service then? Congratulations on getting your Internets back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey, if I am there, then I am real life, no? :P

There are indeed places in the Internet, or so I hear. He likes hiking in the mountains too, so that is plausible. Only ... I suppose he would be back during the work week.

People being douchebags, intentionally or not, annoy me. :angry:

Yay for customer service then? Congratulations on getting your Internets back.

:lol: thats a very fair point indeed :lol: 

Maybe he’s on holiday and has the week off? So much speculation. I feel like we’re only going to find out once you call him in a few days. 

Understandably. 

Yeah, absolute yay, for once the provider exceeded my expectations. 

Now I just need this day to be over and go for a happy hour drink and just chill out. Though I have a ton of fresh laundry to iron. The joys of adulthood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: thats a very fair point indeed :lol: 

Maybe he’s on holiday and has the week off? So much speculation. I feel like we’re only going to find out once you call him in a few days. 

Understandably. 

Yeah, absolute yay, for once the provider exceeded my expectations. 

Now I just need this day to be over and go for a happy hour drink and just chill out. Though I have a ton of fresh laundry to iron. The joys of adulthood. 

IDK, maybe. The last time we spoke he said he would be working throughout this month and then go on holiday the next month, but I suppose that could have changed. :dunno: Too much speculation. Until I see it fit to call him (what if he just doesn't answer my call? :o ?!), I will just be stressing here and on the dating thread.

Uh, ironing. Do you iron everything, including bed linen and underwear and kitchen towels and all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

IDK, maybe. The last time we spoke he said he would be working throughout this month and then go on holiday the next month, but I suppose that could have changed. :dunno: Too much speculation. Until I see it fit to call him (what if he just doesn't answer my call? :o ?!), I will just be stressing here and on the dating thread.

Uh, ironing. Do you iron everything, including bed linen and underwear and kitchen towels and all?

I’m sorry about all the stress :/ (but also, If he doesn’t answer your call or call you back shortly, that’s a strong indicator of douchebagry) 

Not everything, no. My rule of thumb is that if it looks fine without ironing then I don’t iron it. Underwear, most nightwear, lots of blouses and sweaters, jeans and such never get ironed. Neither do bathroom towels. I do iron tea towels however, and to most people’s bewilderment, I do always iron duvet covers. Doesn’t feel nice, doesn’t look nice. And even though everybody keeps claiming it’s a waste of time, people actually enjoy smooth and fancy bedlinen, once the ironing is already done. (Also nobody who I shared my bed with ever said he’d prefer the linen to be crinkly so there’s that too :leaving: ) 

I’m almost home to have an unhealthy dinner and finish some work and then go for a drink. :commie: :commie: :commie: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’m sorry about all the stress :/ (but also, If he doesn’t answer your call or call you back shortly, that’s a strong indicator of douchebagry) 

Not everything, no. My rule of thumb is that if it looks fine without ironing then I don’t iron it. Underwear, most nightwear, lots of blouses and sweaters, jeans and such never get ironed. Neither do bathroom towels. I do iron tea towels however, and to most people’s bewilderment, I do always iron duvet covers. Doesn’t feel nice, doesn’t look nice. And even though everybody keeps claiming it’s a waste of time, people actually enjoy smooth and fancy bedlinen, once the ironing is already done. (Also nobody who I shared my bed with ever said he’d prefer the linen to be crinkly so there’s that too :leaving: ) 

I’m almost home to have an unhealthy dinner and finish some work and then go for a drink. :commie: :commie: :commie: 

I strongly hope he won't turn out to be a douchebag. :(

We iron almost everyting, also underwear. I think that once I move out permanently, I will only iron t-shirts, blouses, skirts, maybe jeans ... everything else, depending on mood and time I suppose. Ironed bed linen feels great, but it isn't worth it every time if you have more interesting stuff to do. When I lived abroad, I didn't iron almost anything and I also survived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I strongly hope he won't turn out to be a douchebag. :(

We iron almost everyting, also underwear. I think that once I move out permanently, I will only iron t-shirts, blouses, skirts, maybe jeans ... everything else, depending on mood and time I suppose. Ironed bed linen feels great, but it isn't worth it every time if you have more interesting stuff to do. When I lived abroad, I didn't iron almost anything and I also survived.

Me too

oh yeah, absolutely. When I lived in a studio flat during university, I didn’t even have an iron. The stuff I had ironed was what I had washed at the weekend at my parents’ and ironed there. Fun times........ I’m so so happy I moved. Even though I now live in a shitty street in a yucky district. But the time in life will come when I will have a nice home in a nice location and I’ll even have a dog. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning thread, aka. buckwheat because we are literally the only people here with @Bittersweet Distractor on honeymoon :lol: 

 

I made a coffee banana smoothie for breakfast but I didn’t have cold milk or frozen bananas and I even oversweetened it, so it was basically just warm, chokingly sweet cocoa goo. 

And I’m currently going to the office block of my first real after-graduation job, because that’s where the family business moved its offices. Such nostalgic feels. I’m also expecting to run into old colleagues and having to provide exposition on my career, personal life and purpose of visit at length. Awkward but sweet in a weird way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Good morning thread, aka. buckwheat because we are literally the only people here with @Bittersweet Distractor on honeymoon :lol:

It is shameful. This thread has been running (or, really, walking veeeeeeery slowly) since February.

Good luck with the old colleagues. I am ... staying at home and working from home.

Edited by Buckwheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×