TTTNE 475 - for the Honour of Greyskull!

felice

I’m sorry about posting my day to you guys, I’m just in that delirious sleep deprived mode when I can’t shut up for focus on anything or do anything other than ramble and eat. 

Speaking of, I ate two eggs, half a plate of arugula, three cherry tomatoes (because there was no more) and a giant pita bread. I also had a horrible croissant with my horrible coffee which was like a  first breakfast. And now I had a better coffee and I could still eat the full packet of chocolate biscuits I got. No, I’m not pregnant. I guess I’m just compensating for last weekend when I basically ate once a day or whatever but I’ve been non stop hungry all week. 

Okay, I finally Pick a laptop and it turns out they don’t make it rose gold? Come on. 

Aaaaaand I guess I’m losing the cartoon avatars to channel my state of mind. 

I want to get drunk. Or sleep. Damn, I want to sleep. 

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Okay, I finally Pick a laptop and it turns out they don’t make it rose gold? Come on. 

Aaaaaand I guess I’m losing the cartoon avatars to channel my state of mind. 

I want to get drunk. Or sleep. Damn, I want to sleep. 

You know the answer to your laptop rose gold issues, MacBook Pro!.

1 hour ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

You know the answer to your laptop rose gold issues, MacBook Pro!.

:idea: Nope. Firstly, the max amount I’m willing to pay for a laptop (that is a good enough quality and design but not programmer or gamer level performance) is €1500.  Secondly, 90% of employers use windows and I don’t want to switch to Mac and forget windows. I did consider the new MacBook Air, which meets term numero 1, but decided against it based on term numero 2. 

Man, hospitality industry doesn’t like me today. I swear to god the best client experience I had today was at the tax bureau, and that says a lot about the breakfast place and this restaurant I just left. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

:idea: Nope. Firstly, the max amount I’m willing to pay for a laptop (that is a good enough quality and design but not programmer or gamer level performance) is €1500.  Secondly, 90% of employers use windows and I don’t want to switch to Mac and forget windows. I did consider the new MacBook Air, which meets term numero 1, but decided against it based on term numero 2. 

Man, hospitality industry doesn’t like me today. I swear to god the best client experience I had today was at the tax bureau, and that says a lot about the breakfast place and this restaurant I just left. 

I haven't used Windows since XP, I've tried to use Windows 8 or was it 10, I can't remember now but I found it really awkward and fiddly with all the weird squares and stuff I just felt so stupid trying to use it!, MacOS X all the way :P .

It kind of sounds like you want to go out for drinks, you're young and care free, go for it!.

P.S. have you changed your avatar to Villanelle?.

48 minutes ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I haven't used Windows since XP, I've tried to use Windows 8 or was it 10, I can't remember now but I found it really awkward and fiddly with all the weird squares and stuff I just felt so stupid trying to use it!, MacOS X all the way :P .

It kind of sounds like you want to go out for drinks, you're young and care free, go for it!.

P.S. have you changed your avatar to Villanelle?.

Yeah if you can always work on your own laptop or have a Mac at work too, that’s totally the right choice. I know that the moment I change jobs I’d be back to Windows and it’d be confusing. 

Meh, I dropped it. I came home to shower and change, even texted a friend, but obviously she isn’t available because “hey let’s go out right now / okay sure I’m free” only happens in movies. And in the middle of the shower I realized that I’m actually completely pooped after a week of 12 hour workdays and 5-6 hours of sleep, so I’ll get back to drinking next weekend. 

And yes I have. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah if you can always work on your own laptop or have a Mac at work too, that’s totally the right choice. I know that the moment I change jobs I’d be back to Windows and it’d be confusing. 

Meh, I dropped it. I came home to shower and change, even texted a friend, but obviously she isn’t available because “hey let’s go out right now / okay sure I’m free” only happens in movies. And in the middle of the shower I realized that I’m actually completely pooped after a week of 12 hour workdays and 5-6 hours of sleep, so I’ll get back to drinking next weekend. 

And yes I have. 

I feel you with being tired, I only had about 4 hours sleep last night too.

She's a great character, I found her really funny in a dark kind of way, I need to change my one from The Brain soon but I can't think of what to have.

13 hours ago, Bittersweet Distractor said:

I feel you with being tired, I only had about 4 hours sleep last night too.

She's a great character, I found her really funny in a dark kind of way, I need to change my one from The Brain soon but I can't think of what to have.

Oh boy, that’s not a lot. Hope you get to catch up on sleep and rest today. 

Yeah, I recently watched killing eve and she was the whole point of that show. Such a fun character and the actress did an amazing job, I laughed so hard at her facial expression :lol: 

so I slept and even postponed my travel home for the afternoon so I wouldn’t have to get up at 8. I’m not saying I’m bursting with energy but I definitely feel human and that’s quite the improvement compared to yesterday. It was also a VERY good idea to not drink last night, no sleep plus hangover would have killed me :eek: so pat on the head for myself for a reasonable decision. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh boy, that’s not a lot. Hope you get to catch up on sleep and rest today. 

Yeah, I recently watched killing eve and she was the whole point of that show. Such a fun character and the actress did an amazing job, I laughed so hard at her facial expression :lol: 

so I slept and even postponed my travel home for the afternoon so I wouldn’t have to get up at 8. I’m not saying I’m bursting with energy but I definitely feel human and that’s quite the improvement compared to yesterday. It was also a VERY good idea to not drink last night, no sleep plus hangover would have killed me :eek: so pat on the head for myself for a reasonable decision. 

You shouldn’t tell a psychopath that they are a psychopath, they might get upset :(, I loved her facial expression when she said that.

I’m glad that you’re feeling better today, I had lots of sleep too, I think mini Sith knew to let me have a rest today, I slept until after 6!.

Oooh nice theme!! I should change my avatar to the Belcher family. 

How have you all been? I’m still chuggin along. The wee rose has begun taking steps with her upright push toy. This gives me a very small window to get my home baby proofed ASAP. Trying to get it cleaned today but kinda difficult with her into everything. 

Any recommendations for binge watches? 

14 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Oooh nice theme!! I should change my avatar to the Belcher family. 

How have you all been? I’m still chuggin along. The wee rose has begun taking steps with her upright push toy. This gives me a very small window to get my home baby proofed ASAP. Trying to get it cleaned today but kinda difficult with her into everything. 

Sharp Objects!

17 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Have you seen Jane the Virgin? I think you would like it.

There is a parade of Carnival masks walking past my window.

Anybody dressing up, spammers?

:bang: :bang: One of my teachers is driving me crazy. So annoying. I cannot wait to hand in all the assignments (they are still going to take a while though) and be finished with that. What the hell was I thinking when I started this program.

On 3/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, Buckwheat said:

On Saturday I kinda made a sixties make-up and hairdo :O

On 3/3/2019 at 5:56 AM, Meera of Tarth said:

Sharp Objects!

I’ve never heard of this I’ll have to check it out! 

On 3/3/2019 at 8:42 AM, Buckwheat said:

I haven’t seen this. I never finished ceg so maybe I should get on that. 

On 3/3/2019 at 9:27 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Killing Eve! 

Also, good luck with baby proofing the house, sounds like little rose is growing up fast. How is little O? Is he a good big brother? 

Little O is doing so well. He has a teacher that actually supports him this year and he has really done so well with her. His teacher last year pretty much bullied him. She was horrible. He’s doing well in piano and jiu jitsu/wrestling. We have a few neighbors that have kids in his grade and they come by on the weekends so he’s growing up able to play with his friends and that’s so awesome. I’m a proud momma for sure. 

I feel like ive watched Killing eve but I can’t remember? 

We have spring break coming up soon, is it the same over the pond? Any plans for break? 

Archived