Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

The final season of GoT will soon begin. And the end is nigh for many characters... we suspect.

But who do we suspect will die? And how will they die? Valiantly, in mortal combat? Or will it come sitting on the can? Will it be bravely met, or will it be with a plea to take them from their misery?

How will your favourite - or hated - character leave this mortal coil?

Hell, you might even decide they won’t die! Would that be cheating? Cheating death?

I’m on my phone, I will edit this post later to add the usual instructions.

***********************************************************************************

Hello all, welcome to the 35th edition of Acrophobia. Just as friend Dolorous Gabe  did, I'll do a quick shout out to Emmit, who originally brought this game to the forum. 35 games is indeed impressive, a forum legacy to be proud of.

I could possibly do a part A and a part B, each with seven rounds. As with Acrophobia 34, there are so many interesting options for a round. I too needed to narrow down a list I made of nearly 40 names to 14.

You will be given a character, and you will imagine how they will die using one of three randomly generated acronyms.

The rules are as usual. All first letters of words must correspond with the sequence of letters in the chosen acronym and any dubious words must be acceptable to the host's own standard of acceptability. You receive 1 point for submitting an entry, 1 point for voting fully, then 3 points per 1st place vote, 2 points per 2nd place vote, 1 point per 3rd place vote.

I will use yomi's system of sticking rigidly to deadlines but allowing late entries at the cost of a point for submitting an entry.

If you would like to play, send your host - Fragile Bird - a PM entitled Acrophobia 35 - [insert board name here]

With your entry PM, you may also send me any characters you would particularly like to be a part of this topic. I may consider bumping my choices for any characters that receive numerous nominations.

9 hours ago, Howlin' Howland said:

If Arya doesn't die in spectacular fashion I will be disappointed.

A board friend of mine keeps telling me Martin would never kill off Arya because Parris (his wife) would divorce him. I say, "Don't be so sure . . . " ;)

Sorry, between snowstorms and spending long hours in hospitals (a family member has found out that they have a serious medical issue) I haven’t done anything.

But, if you want to help shape the list, send in two names you’d lie to see in my list! Many of you have not sent me your email yet, so do this at the same time. :)

Firstly, I’m really sorry about the family member, I hope their medical issues can and will be helped quickly. 

Secondly, I’m not sure I understand what I need to now. Send you an email about list items  or send you a pm about list items and my email address or what? Thanks for helping me out. 

Ok, do the Acrophobia 35 - RhaenysBee (it is 35, right?) PM to me that signals you are playing the game. And make 2 character suggestions if you’d like to! Cersei? Littlefinger? A more obscure character?

When you are running the game it makes it so much easier when the game name and the person playing is in the topic line!

12 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Sorry, between snowstorms and spending long hours in hospitals (a family member has found out that they have a serious medical issue) I haven’t done anything.

Don't be sorry... at times like this, family should be your focus. 

Archived