Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

We could still do one w/ how people should have died, yes? Like we did w/ Rickon in the previous match.

Such as: Night King: AAWBBTTS Almost anything would be better than the show.

aargh!  I can't get away from twitter telling me that I should have loved it.  I did not.

How about a 2020 campaign slogan game? 

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

aargh!  I can't get away from twitter telling me that I should have loved it.  I did not.

How about a 2020 campaign slogan game? 

Spoiler

A friend invited me in a meme posting group for GOT and the enthusiasm there is infectious, but no I did not love it either, and the first two ep.s I found flat out boring. Mostly it consisted of a lot of our "favorite" GOT characters standing around - "See! Here they all are in WF! Isn't that great!"

15 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:
  Hide contents

A friend invited me in a meme posting group for GOT and the enthusiasm there is infectious, but no I did not love it either, and the first two ep.s I found flat out boring. Mostly it consisted of a lot of our "favorite" GOT characters standing around - "See! Here they all are in WF! Isn't that great!"

I confess I did kind of like ep. 2. Ep. 3 not so much.

On 4/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, Fragile Bird said:

So who is interested in continuing this game? I'll start tomorrow! We may have tiny rounds, lol! One vote? Maybe two?

Ooops, should have replied sooner . . . I'm ready and willing to start again. Whenever's good for you, FB.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:36 PM, Count Balerion said:

Oh, sorry about all the OT; but ...

Some genius linked this to the rage thread in season 8 ep 3 topic. No video has ever managed to see inside my mind to this extent. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 2:59 AM, Fragile Bird said:

So who’s in? Do we have enough people?

Never mind, whatever, maybe you’ll only have 1 vote...

I'm still in!

On 5/22/2019 at 7:28 AM, Jez Bell said:

I'm in, but if you'd like to hold off until you have a quorum, I can wait.

Hopefully now the show's over we can get back to our regularly scheduled acro games. :)

14 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Now that Pictionary is over: What's happening here?

Is FB still hosting or is one required? I'd be willing to host again if no one else can.

Archived