Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

1. 2.    Queen Dany butchered with gruesome latte.  

2. 5.    Qyburn’s dungeons. Butchered, woken, ghastly looking.

3. 3.    Entering Westeros, nobody kneels. Overmatched, empress falls.

That #2 there::lmao:!

I told the author that during visits to the US over the years I had some bloody awful coffees, but not quite that deadly!

14 hours ago, Emmit said:

@Dolorous Gabe

In the estuary - sought justice, gained - underwater, trout goes.

My starter was strangely similar...

In the estuary, sliced jugular... but that was as far as I got. I am impressed that you managed a complete acro.

Appreciate that, dude!

Changing direction was the right move on your part though. Yours was arguably the best of the game so far.

I think I've been trying to make the idea fit inconvenient letters these last couple of rounds.

1 minute ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Appreciate that, dude!

Changing direction was the right move on your part though. Yours was arguably the best of the game so far.

I think I've been trying to make the idea fit inconvenient letters these last couple of rounds.

Trying to make ideas fit inconvenient letters is the story of my life.

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

I've sometimes found the letters simply will not fit what I'm trying to say, and I have to obey the letters.

well, yeah, sometimes the letters do make suggestions to me - but not very good ones! :)

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

You state that like it's a bad thing . . .:rofl:that's my whole strategy, dude!

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

I've sometimes found the letters simply will not fit what I'm trying to say, and I have to obey the letters.

Yeah, as a general rule it's better to find an idea that fits well with the acronym than to force an idea into unconducive letters. Usually any problematic flow or coherence is damaging to votes. If you love your idea you should spend time trying to make it work well but you need to recognise the moment to try a different idea before time becomes your enemy.

Free advice, people. I am, however, willing to accept single malt scotch whisky as a thank you for my services :)

1) 3.    Entering Westeros, nobody kneels. Overmatched, empress falls.

2) 2.    Queen Dany butchered with gruesome latte.

3) 1.    Euron wields navy? Kind of ... er ... forgot.

I think this game should be book specific so I downgrade show references.  But wow, both show references were elite.

1st) 5.    Qyburn’s dungeons. Butchered, woken, ghastly looking.

2nd) 6.    Daggers underestimated, gets killer infection, throne's overarching end.

3rd) 3.    Entering Westeros, nobody kneels. Overmatched, empress falls.

21 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I need more Jon Snow entries,folks!

I had one early in the week, but waited hoping for inspiration to deliver a better one. Inspiration apparently lost my address and phone number.

I've sent in what I had.

Archived