Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

BONUS ROUND - No Jon Snow

What If Rhaegar never ran off with Lyanna? There would be no Jon Snow, right? Effectively we’d kill off Jon Snow, right? That doesn’t mean there’d be no war in Westeros, Aegon was still mad as mad could be, there’d probably be some other trigger to bring on an uprising.

At first I thought of asking you to name another bride and describe their son with the letters I’d provide, but other than Cersei we really don’t know of any other prospective wives, do we?

So instead, I am going to ask you why Rhaegar never married Lyanna. And to make this really easy, there will be no letters! Using 5, 6, 7 or 8 words, explain why Rhaegar and Lyanna broke up. Be funny. Be rude. Be clever! I’ll post the results and we can vote, or giggle, or something. 

Lol, that is, if any of you respond...

"Melancholy again!" yelled Lyanna, before galloping away.

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

To be honest, I'd have been more interested in the bonus round if we were limited to maybe 2 words. 3 at most.

2 words? Like a beer slogan? "Great taste!" That kind of thing? ;)

11 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

2 words? Like a beer slogan? "Great taste!" That kind of thing? ;)

Haha not sure "great taste" works as a reason for not marrying Lyanna :leer:

I was thinking more "Infallibility complex"

On 7/23/2019 at 3:00 PM, Fragile Bird said:

BONUS ROUND - No Jon Snow

So instead, I am going to ask you why Rhaegar never married Lyanna. And to make this really easy, there will be no letters! Using 5, 6, 7 or 8 words, explain why Rhaegar and Lyanna broke up. Be funny. Be rude. Be clever! I’ll post the results and we can vote, or giggle, or something. 

Lol, that is, if any of you respond...

The perfect Targaryen prince snores...really loudly!

Archived