Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

On 7/27/2019 at 3:37 AM, Dolorous Gabe said:

Congratulations Emmit!

Well played H'H!

To be quite honest I was hoping for a draw between you.

I said my luck would run out. I was half-assing it too much.

To Rhaenys and the Count: I very much played for your votes in this last round! :)

Looks like it worked!

• THE BONUS ROUND RESULTS - JON SNOW DISAPPEARS

THE BONUS ROUND RESULTS - NO MORE JON SNOW!

Great entries for no more Mr. Snow!

1.   Rhaegar preferred Ashara. Joined death leap. honeyed chicken: 1+1+1 = 3

2.   Rhaegar googled age of consent. RhaenysBee: 1+1+3+3+2+2+2+1 = 15

3.   Laughing Tree Knight loses.  Exposed at Harrenhal tournament. Howlin' Howland: 1+1+2+1+1 = 6

4.   Blue roses wilt in dragon fire. Emmit: 1+1 = 2

5.   Shotgun wedding -- literally! Elia shoots Northern rival dead! Count Balerion: 1+1+3+1 = 6

6.   The perfect Targaryen prince snores...really loudly! Lady Blizzardborn: 1+2+2+1 = 6

7.  She squeezed the toothpaste from the middle. Fragile Bird: 1+3+3+3+3+2+1 = 16

And the winner is...me! Lol! Barely nosing out RhaenysBee by 1 point, which I did not know when I decided it would be unfair of me to vote.

I gave 1 vote for an entry, 1 vote for voting, and used the 3, 2, 1 point system. I guess I could have given myself 4 votes for the most first place votes, but, there are no more rounds, so who cares.

Thank you for participating in this game,which I enjoyed very much, and thank you for indulging me by playing the free form Bonus round. Which I also enjoyed. :) 

I should explain that after RhaenysBee voted, I was checking which ones she voted for, and I looked at Lady B's snoring entry and immediately thought, and a guy would complain about the toothpaste being squeezed in the middle! And then it occurred to me that I could put in an entry, since we were a bit thin on entries. :)

Nice to know I can still do it. "sighs"

On 7/31/2019 at 4:51 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Will you vote in the free-form Bonus round?

And do you want to host the next round? Talk to honeyed chicken about it.

Also, @Jez Bell expressed interest in hosting, but I don’t know if she is around.

Something's come up and I don't think I can host just yet. But I will try to play in the next game!

11 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Something's come up and I don't think I can host just yet. But I will try to play in the next game!

With August being a big vacation month some places, it would seem smart to wait till almost September anyway. If we did that would you be able to host then?

• 1 month later...

Hola, everyone!  I have time to host, if we have enough players.

Any thoughts on a theme?  I had a quick scroll through and it seems all my ideas have already been done.

How about something like "Out of office message"?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 5:30 AM, Jez Bell said:

Hola, everyone!  I have time to host, if we have enough players.

Any thoughts on a theme?  I had a quick scroll through and it seems all my ideas have already been done.

How about something like "Out of office message"?

I'm in!

Archived