Acrophobia 35B: Death Comes As The End, Final Round Voting!!

Fragile Bird

first)   6.  Duplicitous Northman's blade eases soul into Ned's arms. 

second)   7.  Death never brought escape - skin's immortality necrotized Arya.

third)    2.  H'ghar ended up losing face.  Apropos.

I guess we have lost some voters.

I have been watching the final round of the Masters, since I didn't know it had been moved up for weather (tornadoes) but I was at mass (Palm Sunday) and then grocery shopping, so I didn't know.

Doing the results now. :) 

DEATH COMES AS THE END FOR ARYA STARK - ROUND SEVEN FINAL RESULTS

1.  Lovelorn wight murmured, "Beautiful hoyden!", eviscerated chivalrously. Count Balerion: 1+1=2

2.  H'ghar ended up losing face.  Apropos. Jez Bell: 1+1+1+1+1=5

3.  Left wounded, mirroring beaten Hound. Enemy closes. RhaenysBee: 1+1+1+1=4

4.  Lord Walder mayhaps beheads her, escaping consequences. Howlin' Howland: 1+1+3+2+2+1=10

5.  Demonically needled by Euron. Solace in Nymeria's avengement. Dolorous Gabe: 1+1+3+2+1=8

6.  Duplicitous Northman's blade eases soul into Ned's arms. Emmit: 1+1+3+3+2=10+2=12*

7.  Death never brought escape - skin's immortality necrotized Arya. rocksniffer: 1+3+3+2+2+2=13+2=15*

8.  Lumpyhead, Weasel, Mercy, Beth, Horseface . . ends cruelly. honeyed chicken: 1+1+3=5

Standings

1.  Dolorous Gabe  73+8=81**

2.  rocksniffer  62+15=77*

3.  Howlin' Howland  66+10=76

4.  Count Balerion  64+2=66

5.  Emmit  44+12=56*

6.  Jez Bell  46+5=51

7.  RhaenysBee  45+4=49

8.  Castellan  45

9.  honeyed chicken  39+5=44

10.  Vandal  3+5=8

And so Dolorous Gabe hangs on to top spot, those two wins keeping him safe. And folks, he told me he thought he wouldn't do well with this topic! rocksniffer edges out Howlin' by 1 vote, which makes me feel bad now because I gave rocksniffer one point for special effort in an early round. I did not expect this to happen. Howlin' Howland, really is in a tie for 2nd, not 3rd, based on voting points! Strong, strong showing from Count Balerion for the first full game played! And I am proud of the rest of you as well, some truly great entries from everyone!

Congratulations to Dolorous Gabe!

That was fun.  Thanks so much to the lovely @Fragile Bird, who made time for us despite all the craziness of life. 

Congrats to DG, Sniffer, and Howland!  You guys absolutely smoked the rest of us.  That said, I thought all of the entries were absolutely amazing in every round. 

:cheers:

A fortunate win, based around three great entries. I'm thankful they got recognition from you wonderful people. Apart from my Bronn entry - which came instantly - the rest took me ages to find an interesting angle.

Everyone was awesome! I was a mixture of the good, the average and the lucky.

Thanks to the Bird for hosting a great game!

i got home last night for a few days so i might be able to go forward though i think we should wait til after the egg hunts...

i am like HH doing it during the show is difficult ...

:smoking:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should have launched a game for all those who were interested at the end of the last round, but it seemed like we just weren't going to have enough players. We could have done at least three characters or maybe 4 by now.

Oh well. It's too late for this topic now.

I will come up with something else n 3 weeks when people come back. :) 

54 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

We could still do one w/ how people should have died, yes? Like we did w/ Rickon in the previous match.

Such as: Night King: AAWBBTTS Almost anything would be better than the show.

I agree because I think very little of what has happened in the show is indicative of the books.

Archived