What legal streaming service delivers GoT in your country?

The Dragon Demands

I'm working on a wiki writeup on what legal streaming services Game of Thrones is available on internationally. 

In the USA, "HBO Go" is more of a supplement, a streaming service technically available to people who already subscribe to HBO.  "HBO Now" is a standalone streaming service meant to hook in people who don't want to buy the full cable channel package.  

HBO doesn't have a very robust streaming strategy compared to Netflix: internationally, it just farms out streaming services to other companies.

What are the legal streaming services for Game of Thrones in your country?

Also, is it only a supplement for people who already have a subscription to the cable channel?  Or is it a standalone streaming service like HBO Now?

WarnerMedia said it intends to revamp and reorganize a new streaming platform in the years ahead (which will include HBO's Game of Thrones prequels).  

What I've determined so far (correct me if I'm wrong):

Americas:

• Latin America - recently developed its own HBO Go streaming service in the past year or two.  Does this include everywhere south of the USA? I know it's in Brazil.
  • Canada - I've heard conflicting reports that they have their own HBO Go, or, that non-subscribers can watch through CraveTV's "StreamTV" - I'm not sure.  

Europe:

• United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy - Sky Atlantic.  Has a long-standing deal in place with HBO to distribute their content.  I BELIEVE that Sky has some kind of streaming service in these regions?  Is it NowTV or SkyTV?  Is it different in the UK or Germany?  Are they only for subscribers or stand-alone service like HBO Now?
  • Scandinavia - HBO Nordic has a streaming service
  • Spain - has its own standalone streaming service like HBO Now, though technical quality is variable
  • Portugal - A streaming service called HBO Portugal just launched in 2019
  • Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) - No HBO GO, streams through Play More
  • Baltics - they JUST started farming out streaming to telecom company Telia in September 2018.
  • France - OCS (Orange Cinéma Séries) (also has a streaming service)
  • Regions in Eastern Europe covered by HBO Europe (based in Hungary):  this includes Hungary, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, CROATIA itself, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, and NORTH Macedonia.  I have been told that Poland and Serbia have some sort of HBO Go streaming service available?  Otherwise, UNKNOWN

Oceania:

• Australia - airs on Foxtel, it might not even have a streaming service?
  • New Zealand - Light Box streams it

East Asia:

• I have no idea what HBO services are available in Japan, China, the other China, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, etc.  
  • Update: According to the HBO Asia website, HBO Go is currently available in the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Singapore.  But no word on Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, or China.
  • Japan isn't part of HBO Asia.....it seems they used to license streaming HBO content through Hulu, but recently switched...to licensing it through HBO's rival, Amazon Prime?

Others:

• India - farms it out to Hotstar streaming, but of low technical quality
  • South Africa - Showmax only streams it AFTER the season has finished?  Is this a standalone?
  • Does Russia have a streaming service?  Update:  the cable rights are licensed through Amedia, which appears to have a streaming service of its own called Amediateka.

Please help fill this out.

16 hours ago, The Dragon Demands said:

Europe:

• United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy - Sky Atlantic.  Has a long-standing deal in place with HBO to distribute their content.  I BELIEVE that Sky has some kind of streaming service in these regions?  Is it NowTV or SkyTV?  Is it different in the UK or Germany?  Are they only for subscribers or stand-alone service like HBO Now?
  •  

There's Sky Go which is automatically available to Sky TV customers. It streams whatever Sky channels you have on your package. Sky Atlantic comes as standard on this. 

Also Now TV which both streams Sky Atlantic live and has shows on catch up and Box set. It's Sky's version of Netflix. 

GERMANY

Sky has the official deal. They will stream on the same day. Customers can purchase monthly tickets (https://skyticket.sky.de/) with a TV series flat rate, approx. 10 Euro per month. You lose access after end of the subscription period, though.

Amazon is allowed stream one day later. You can purchase a complete season for approx. 28 Euro and watch life-time as often as you want.

Archived