Favorite Bastards

Legitimate_Bastard

Bastards often defy their social standing and end up having prominent roles in the various polities and institutions of ASOIAF/Planetos, be it for good or bad. 

Here are a my top 3.

-Jon Snow (of course) - LC of the NW, Warg, wildling Casanova and all around badass.

- Aurane Waters -  Grand Admiral, Lord of the Waters (presumably), I feel he will have a pivotal role in the wars to come.

- Ramsay Snow/Bolton - generally an evil bastard, but I enjoyed reading his parts. I cannot wait to see him die, at least I hope he does.

Favorable mentions go out to Bloodraven and Wex Pyke.

There are so many more - who are you favorites?

Oh come now, LB. We all know what this is really about don't we? Someone's feeling a little underappreciated aren't they? You know that you're our favowite wittle bastard. Yes you are, yes you are! Who's our favowite wittle bastard? You are! Yes you are!

<motorboats LB's tummy to make him giggle>

:devil::P:D

7 minutes ago, Three-Fingered Pete said:

Oh come now, LB. We all know what this is really about don't we? Someone's feeling a little underappreciated aren't they? You know that you're our favowite wittle bastard. Yes you are, yes you are! Who's are favowite wittle bastard? You are! Yes you are!

<motorboats LB's tummy to make him giggle>

:devil::P:D

How did you know? Who told you.

Boy it sure is good to feel loved. :wub:

1 hour ago, Stormking902 said:

Aurane Waters is my favorite so far because he played Cersie for a fool lol, she honestly believed he was into her LOL nawwww he just wanted your ships mama :p. 

To be fair he probably would've fucked her given the opportunity, he just wasn't as into her as Cersei's narcissistic brain thought he was. I don't know if it's just the way Roy Dotrice says the line in the audiobooks, but Cersei saying "All my lovely dromonds" after finding out Aurane sailed away with them never fails to make me laugh.  xD

1. Daemon Blackfyre - Probably the best swordsman of all time. The way he paused the fight after defeating Gwayne Corbray to make sure he wasn't killed. Seems like a pretty honorable dude.

2. Glendon Flowers - Everyone gives him shit and he still kicks everyone ass at whitewalls tourney including Daemon II after he had been tortured.

3. Aurane Waters - Played Cersei and stole her ships

4. Orys Baratheon - Even though I liked Argilac a lot Orys still pretty badass.

30 minutes ago, kleevedge said:

2. Glendon Flowers - Everyone gives him shit and he still kicks everyone ass at whitewalls tourney including Daemon II after he had been tortured.

Glendon Flowers is great. I hope he joins Duncan and Aegon on their trip North to help defend against the Ironborn. 

4 hours ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

To be fair he probably would've fucked her given the opportunity, he just wasn't as into her as Cersei's narcissistic brain thought he was. I don't know if it's just the way Roy Dotrice says the line in the audiobooks, but Cersei saying "All my lovely dromonds" after finding out Aurane sailed away with them never fails to make me laugh.  xD

Well YA im sure almost all men would jump at the chance to fuck the queen of Westeros that doesnt mean he is into her in the slightest lol. 

Rolland Storm appears to be a BAMF.  Whether or not he's still alive is a mystery, but for a bastard, he's held in high esteem.  Stannis leaves him as castellan of Dragonstone, and Cersei knows him (that she even knows of him is significant) to be a seasoned killer. Whether you believe the Siege of Dragonstone went as Aurane Waters described, either outcome is favorable to Storm's reputation.  Either he massacred the Lannister/Tyrell forces in a losing effort, inflicting enormous casualties on a superior force, or he lead a discreet abandonment of the isle, shipping valuable weapons and his garrison north.

Archived