Last One Standing

Moiraine Sedai

13 hours ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Sansa, Bran and Samwell are pretty safe. If you extend it to beyond the last book then Bran will be the last one still around, as part of a tree.

I change my answer to Bran. I did not consider living in the Weirwoods as being alive, but it technically is. 

Final answer: Bran.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:47 AM, Moiraine Sedai said:

You got it.  Another forum survey.  I know it's getting old with new surveys every day but this is important.  So be awesome and answer, okay.

One question and one answer.  Who on this set has the highest chance of surviving at the end?  Choose only one PLEASE.

Daenerys

Jon

Samwell

Cersei

Theon

Bran

Jaime

Sansa

Brienne

Arya

Tyrion

Arianne

Martin listed five characters who will survive the series on an early letter to his publisher.  But you never know.  He might kill those five now that the letter has surfaced.  

Theon is at the point of near death in Dance.  Martin might lead us on that road of thought.  Only to keep Theon going like the energy bunny.

19 hours ago, The Coonster said:

Martin listed five characters who will survive the series on an early letter to his publisher. 

No.  He never said they would survive the series.   The only suggestion was that they would not die early, and hence would continue as characters in all volumes.  I recall no guarantee that they would remain alive at the last page of the last book.

On February 27, 2019 at 9:24 PM, Platypus Rex said:

Danaerys.

I see a lot of Samwell votes.  I think people are confusing him with Samwise, from that other fantasy epic that was actually finished.  Anyway, Samwell, Brienne and Jaime are already dead.  They died off-page.

That line is a little rude. Why do people say things about the books being finished?

When did Samwell, Brienne and Jaime die? I really don't remember and don't have my books for a while. 

Archived