What do you think is going on?

Black Dragons

My Tinfoil theory

From reading the books and watching lot of videos I believe that the Great Empire of Bloodstone Emperor and his people decided to embrace the cold and become the winter. The Cold Ones or the Others.  The Bloodstone Emperor realize what he had done and decide to safe them, the Bloodstone Emperor and Eldric Shawdowchaster/Azor Ahai are one and the same person. The citizens of the Empire reach Westeros (How? I haven't figure out that part yet) I am think that the ocean frozen over and they walk over while the First Men, Andals and Rhoyer still learn how talk ,gathering and hunting and learning how to make fire also living in caves. The Cold Ones reach Westeros meet with the Giants and Children, the Giants they were ok with, but the Children well they started to fight. Because the Children were an Old Race even back then, they know things. Binding spells and smashing huge tides onto land etc. They bind the Cold Ones into doing their biding. Then the First Men enter the scene they started to fight, for many years then they made a pact specially with the Starks. The Starks history is a lie, or forgotten. They allies with the people of the north, men and old races, before the wall was raised "Winter is Coming" was a boast, their battle cry, and the Cold Ones were their weapon, used against the south when needed. The Children made the Starks the guardians of it (Cold Ones and The Wall) Ned said to himself "Some lies are so old that they are forgotten"    There is more to story

2 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

My Tinfoil theory

From reading the books and watching lot of videos I believe that the Great Empire of Bloodstone Emperor and his people decided to embrace the cold and become the winter. The Cold Ones or the Others.  The Bloodstone Emperor realize what he had done and decide to safe them, the Bloodstone Emperor and Eldric Shawdowchaster/Azor Ahai are one and the same person. The citizens of the Empire reach Westeros (How? I haven't figure out that part yet) I am think that the ocean frozen over and they walk over while the First Men, Andals and Rhoyer still learn how talk ,gathering and hunting and learning how to make fire also living in caves. The Cold Ones reach Westeros meet with the Giants and Children, the Giants they were ok with, but the Children well they started to fight. Because the Children were an Old Race even back then, they know things. Binding spells and smashing huge tides onto land etc. They bind the Cold Ones into doing their biding. Then the First Men enter the scene they started to fight, for many years then they made a pact specially with the Starks. The Starks history is a lie, or forgotten. They allies with the people of the north, men and old races, before the wall was raised "Winter is Coming" was a boast, their battle cry, and the Cold Ones were their weapon, used against the south when needed. The Children made the Starks the guardians of it (Cold Ones and The Wall) Ned said to himself "Some lies are so old that they are forgotten"    There is more to story

I've searched for various combinations of 'Ned, Lies, Old, Forgotten' and even plugged in Robert in place of Ned. Tried Lord Stark etc etc, tried without Ned or Robert and still nothing remotely close.

Can you find where this came from? Or even provide a chapter perhaps?

No I can't remember it been a long time in reading the between books that the guy may be right, but I swear there is phrase that reads some lies are so old that can't be remember or something like that.   Some day I will find it, then I post the right post, the right quote.  I apologize for the error.

31 minutes ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

No I can't remember it been a long time in reading the between books that the guy may be right, but I swear there is phrase that reads some lies are so old that can't be remember or something like that.   Some day I will find it, then I post the right post right quote.  I apologize for the error.

I remember something akin to that. I feel like Robert said it. Not sure.

BUT - it could have been the other ASOIAF related thing that we don't talk about here.....LOL

3 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

My Tinfoil theory

History was edited to favor the victor.  So Old Nan is more than likely correct about the Night's King being a Stark.  Craster is also more than likely a Stark and a descendant of the Night's King and his pale bride.  That is what made his children special to the WW.

Trying to find the descendants of the Bloodstone emperor is like trying to find the descendants of Gilgamesh.  The legend is probably not even true.  If it is true and some of those people are still alive then what.  Maybe they're fishermen and wine sellers with no idea of who their ancestors are.  

18 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

My Tinfoil theory

The story goes something like this.  The Great Lion of the Night sent his minions down upon mankind to punish them for the blood betrayal.  The Maiden Made of Light hid away in her grief.  It sounds like a myth used to explain away something the ancients could not understand.  It's a desperate search for the cause of something they can't understand.  They must have done something wrong or else why would the gods punish them so.

"In the books there is hints of truth that is hidden from the world."

"and see the truth that lied beneath the world"

"Truths the first Men knew, forgotten now in Winterfell"

"All I have done is speak the truth are men so fragile they cannot bear to hear it."

"Give me sweet lies, and keep your bitter truths."

"Some truth are hard to hear."

Aye , he did. That is what I fear the most, in truth."

"The thing is, the best lies have some truth in em."

All these quotes are the books series I believe this secret that fact the Starks were guardians of Wall and Others

The Second part of the Topic

The White Walker eventually because more than a weapon in service of the northerners; they could not reproduce, so somehow one seduced the 13th lord Commander and he began to give her children, which would be turned into other to white walkers. This was sacrilegious, the white walker were supposed to be a tool, not a people of their own. The Stark King along with the King  in the North worked together to undo what the 13th lord commander had done, but it was too late. Thay defeated him and succeeded in pushing the white walkers far north. But Brandon the Breaker broke the horn of Winter so that the White Walkers would never walk south, at the same forcing all those north of the wall to stay beyond it. The Night Watch was reformed, it would no longer protect what lied beyond the wall from the south, but rather protect what lied south of the wall from the north. It was Starks who had put all of Westeros at risk, it was now for them to protect Westeros from what they had created and lost control of.

This theory is based on Nono Nono on Youtube.

ps I believe that when the Freefolks and the King of North joined to STOP the Night King's. They both saw a baby that going to sacrifice to the Others so the King took it as it own ( I think the Night King's was MAYBE a bastard brother to the North King)  that why Yivette said to Jon Snow "an evil name"  The story of Beal the Bard got twisted over the thousand years of the Free Folks tell it over camp fire. "Dany Flint" is the real the Night Queen the Night King made a deal with the Cold Ones to bring back to life and also give all the their children to them.  Cold Hands is really the Night King trying to undo the damage he did. The Truth is the White Walkers were slaves to once powerful Children of Forest and Thralls to the Starks of Winterfell.

Now it pay back time.

Jon Snow is Son of Brandson Stark and Ashara Dayne     Daenerys is really Visenya Targaryen the daughter of Lyanna Stark and Rheagar Targaryen.  That why the blue rose appear to her in vision and at the ice wall.

Please share your thoughts

On 2/27/2019 at 11:40 AM, Sophia [email protected] said:

My Tinfoil theory

Nothing about the great emperors has anything to do with the books. It is all filler. Like places on the map we will never see or go to, characters mentioned as myth from the other side of planetos will have no bearing on the plot in any way. Stick to book characters and actions actually written about. All those videos are just complicated fan fic that if written down make no sense at all. IF george didn't write it, it didn't happen 

The history and the legends we read about in those pages serve to give a real world feel to the material.  A world has to have it's history.  We are getting as much history of planetos as the people of medieval times got about the history of earth.  Those folks believed Beowulf and Grendel were real enough.  

A new empire will develop after the long night and people of the future will refer to it as the Empire of the Dawn.  Empire building takes a long time but Daenerys will lay the foundation and rule as its first Empress.  That is what I believe.  

Archived