Predict her future: Penny

The Commentator

I think Penny will ultimately die.  She may still play a role in tempering Tyrion's actions and maybe even teach him compassion and empathy before she gets eliminated though.  Martin is big on teaching us that Planetos is not a place for the weak.  Of course Tyrion is also quite weak but he is also wealthy, politically savvy, intelligent and a Lannister so his odds of survival are far greater than Penny's (as well as an admitted favourite of GRRM's).

On 4/12/2019 at 12:32 AM, anjulibai said:

I think Penny will die, and as she is dying she'll tell Tyrion she loves him and that she hopes he finds happiness, that he learns to believe himself, or something similar. Since she says these things while she's dying, Tyrion will know she's telling the truth. He'll then realize that not one but two women have fallen in love with him, and that he might have something else to live for other than revenge. I think this will lead him to wanting to make the world better for the Tysha's and Penny's of the world, which leads him to become a devoted Danaerys follower. 

Also, there's no way Penny is Tyrion's daughter. Tyrion was born in 273, Penny sometime between 281-283. That would mean Tyrion was at most 10 years old when she was born, and she know he didn't meet Tysha until he was 13. 

Yup.  Ease his self-loathing.  

Archived