Shows you felt went on too long, ended too soon or felt just ended at the right time

Varysblackfyre321

7 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Shows I felt went on too long: The Boondocks (should've ended after season 3), Dexter (should've ended after season 5), daytime soap operas, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, ER, and Smallville.

Shows I felt ended too soon: Into the Badlands, Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, Rome, Thundercats 2011, Symbiotic Titan, Generator Rex, Static Shock, and Freaks and Geeks.

Shows I felt ended at the right time: LOST, Breaking Bad, Regular Show, Game of Thrones, Martin, Steven Universe

Good call. I only watched it recently on Netflix, but was disappointed it was only one season.

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but I thought Friday Night Lights ended at the right time.

Agreed.  Also agreed on Freaks & Geeks but that's another one I don't think qualifies cuz it was cancelled.  If we're gonna talk about those I'll mention Arrested Development (and conveniently ignore the lackluster Netflix return).

Now that I recall it, thanks to the Friday Night Lights mention, Nashville went on too long.  Either that, or it lost its way when it quit the local politics of Nashville to concentrate only on crazy women and emo guys, being in and out of love with each other all the time.  The music was really good though, better than the current real Nashville's imho.

Archived