MCUniverse - Nick hath no Fury like an MRA troll

HexMachina

Thor Darkworld and Iron Man 3 are the only ones I didn't see in the theater. Thor is just not a character I find interesting and Iron Man 3 I honestly had a bunch of friends telling me not to see, because of the twist and I was stupid enough to listen to them at the time.

16 minutes ago, sifth said:

Thor Darkworld and Iron Man 3 are the only ones I didn't see in the theater. Thor is just not a character I find interesting and Iron Man 3 I honestly had a bunch of friends telling me not to see, because of the twist and I was stupid enough to listen to them at the time.

I thought the twist and Ben Kingsleys performance were the best bits about that movie.

3 hours ago, DaveSumm said:

Here’s us blathering about lists, we’re missing the good stuff!

https://twitter.com/Russo_Brothers/status/1106162875884683265?s=20

Antman wandering his destitute neighborhood, oof.

Knowing Hawkeye watched his family get dusted

And in the flashbacks, the only color that Thor and Captain America can see is red.

I think  it's cute that they're trying to make us think these characters are dead.

I mean for crying out loud we have the new Spider Man trailer that's basically one massive spoiler on how this thing is going to end.

So they’re walking through the Avengers hanger wearing some kind of suits.  Nebula’s there and Romanov seems to have taken the time to dye her hair red again.  What’s up with all that?

1 hour ago, BigFatCoward said:

She is by far the least famous, but why not include her anyway? It just seems stupid. 

Is she less famous than Karen Gillan? Not sure about that, not much anyway if she is.

3 minutes ago, john said:

So they’re walking through the Avengers hanger wearing some kind of suits.  Nebula’s there and Romanov seems to have taken the time to dye her hair red again.  What’s up with all that?

Is she less famous than Karen Gillan? Not sure about that, not much anyway if she is.

Well I counter you sir by saying I have no idea who Karen Gillan is. And also no idea who a black avenger could be!?! So that's a problem of a different sort I suppose...

Archived