MCUniverse - Nick hath no Fury like an MRA troll

HexMachina

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Havent been wowed by the previous trailers but to steal a lime from Thor “I like this one”

Eta: was going to correct the typo but nah, it made me laugh

At some point, I need to see Thor blast Carol with a bolt of lightning from Stormbreaker to supercharge her for a massive blast. Which of course will hark back to Avengers 1 with Thor v Iron Man. Only this time it's a planned combo move. Instead of Thanos throwing bits of a moon at them, he throws a whole planetoid at them, and Carol's super-charged blast blows it to dust. In the comics Thor could do it himself, but a combo move in the movies is much better.

2 hours ago, sifth said:

I think  it's cute that they're trying to make us think these characters are dead.

I mean for crying out loud we have the new Spider Man trailer that's basically one massive spoiler on how this thing is going to end.

My personal theory is the ones that dusted are safe, the ones that did not are fair game. 

1 minute ago, karaddin said:

Yeah, Cap is giving off a truckload of death flags. That one has been fighting for a long time and is ready to lay down his burdens and finally be at peace. 

Hawkeye preparing to pass the mantle on to his daughter too.

43 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

At some point, I need to see Thor blast Carol with a bolt of lightning from Stormbreaker to supercharge her for a massive blast. Which of course will hark back to Avengers 1 with Thor v Iron Man. Only this time it's a planned combo move. Instead of Thanos throwing bits of a moon at them, he throws a whole planetoid at them, and Carol's super-charged blast blows it to dust. In the comics Thor could do it himself, but a combo move in the movies is much better.

DIdn't they use that to blast some Hydra agents at the beginning of Ultron?

5 minutes ago, HokieStone said:

Um..he was.  The only ones missing were Thor, Rocket, Hulk/Banner and Captain Marvel.

Let me watch again.  I don’t see him.  I hear his voice but don’t see him in the white armor with the “Avengers” logo on it.  I see someone with dark hair walking beside Nebula but I don’t see that person’s face.  If that is Stark why don’t they show him clearly?

2 hours ago, john said:

So they’re walking through the Avengers hanger wearing some kind of suits.  Nebula’s there and Romanov seems to have taken the time to dye her hair red again.  What’s up with all that?

I think the popular consensus appears to be quantum time travel via Ant-Man suits and the hanger scene is when they're about to go on their launch back to pre-snap time. 

The thing with the time travel angle though is don't we then have 2 Captain Americas, 2 Black Widows etc?

8 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

I think the popular consensus appears to be quantum time travel via Ant-Man suits and the hanger scene is when they're about to go on their launch back to pre-snap time. Maybe even pre-Ragnarok since Mjolnir appears to not be destroyed? 

The thing with the time travel angle though is don't we then have 2 Captain Americas, 2 Black Widows etc?

Yeah, that sounds right. Cap shaved his beard and Nat dyed her hair so they can differentiate then I guess.  Nebula, Stark, Hawkeye and Ant-Man were elsewhere.  Don’t know about War Machine though, there would be two of him wouldn’t there?

12 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Who is the Female with the English accent at the start of the Trailer?

WarGalley,

When do you see Mjolnir?

Sure seemed like Mjolnir that Thor calls at the end before saying he likes Captain Marvel...

The handle of the hammer...not the axe...seems too short for Stormbreaker...

2 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Sure seemed like Mjolnir that Thor calls at the end before saying he likes Captain Marvel...

The handle of the hammer...not the axe...seems too short for Stormbreaker...

No, you can see it clearly in the very last shot. He’s even leaning on the long handle.

Archived