Rhaegar Targaryen

Black Dragons

Rhaegar Targaryen is Azor Ahai here is the proof when The Red Women priestess ask Rholl'r to show her Azor Ahai all she see vision of Snow falling. Everyone thinks Jon Snow No!  it in fact Ashes falling during Rheagar Funeral Pyre. Grrm have said that Rheagar is Azor Ahai but no one is listening, They said it is Jon Snow  No he is not.

ps GRRM have recent said that Rheagar Targaryen was burn at the Funeral Pyre.    Jon Snow or Dany Targaryen is not Azor Ahai.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Targs are usually burnt in funeral pyres. Does that mean every last one of them is AA?

No but there is connection on Snow and Ashes. Also not all the Targaryens was burnt in funeral pyres, The Daroen Young Dragon body was never found he was not burn.

1 hour ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

Rheagar Targaryen is Azor Ahai here is the proof when The Red Women priestess ask Rholl'r to show her Azor Ahai all she see vision of Snow falling. Everyone thinks Jon Snow No!  it in fact Ashes falling during Rheagar Funeral Pyre. Grrm have said that Rheagar is Azor Ahai but no one is listening, They said it is Jon Snow  No he is not.

ps GRRM have recent said that Rheagar Targaryen was burn at the Funeral Pyre.    Jon Snow or Dany Targaryen is not Azor Ahai.

But Rhaegar is dead.

So how could it work?

43 minutes ago, Legitimate_Bastard said:

But Rhaegar is dead.

So how could it work?

Doesn’t have to “work”, all that is required is that it’s outrageous and shocking enough, and it’s “original and fresh”, which is never the case, of course. 

I partly blame the abomination.

Sorry, OP, but you don't know your ASOIAF. She does see falling snow, but the  relevant quote goes:

Yet now she could not even seem to find her king. I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow.

Snow with capital S, as in Jon.

18 hours ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

Rheagar Targaryen is Azor Ahai here is the proof when The Red Women priestess ask Rholl'r to show her Azor Ahai all she see vision of Snow falling. Everyone thinks Jon Snow No!  it in fact Ashes falling during Rheagar Funeral Pyre. Grrm have said that Rheagar is Azor Ahai but no one is listening, They said it is Jon Snow  No he is not.

No.  Rhaegar was just a moody fool who thought he was more significant than he actually was.  He is the poster boy for getting his thingy bitten off by prophecy.  Maybe he thought he was but he was wrong.

Rhaegar came closest to figuring out the song of ice and fire. He initially thought he was AA or PTWT, but then realised they would come from his line. And part of that lineage would be Stark. The ice to his fire perhaps. Selmy's reflections etc on Rheagar are not of an arrogant prince, but as a decent bloke. 

If we are talking about ashes Mel is seeing instead of snow, then Dany came out of a pyre, that is known. Rhaegar knew there was no dragons and from summerhall none to be awoken by him either.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, Legitimate_Bastard said:

But Rhaegar is dead.

So how could it work?

In the books he try bring the 3 riders of the three Dragons bring to life.  Not the Promise Son he was the promise. Rhollr was trying to tell the Red Woman that he was dead don't look for him anymore.  Hope lies in someone else.  (I believe that persons is Dany Targaryen, Aegon Targaryen and last Quentyn Martell.  All of them have Targarens blood.   Aegon Targaryen if he Blackfyre have Targaryen blood.  (I believe he is Grandson of Aegon unlikey's sisters.)   Jon Snow is Dawn of Morning  means he meant to carry the Sword Dawn.  He the son of Ashara Dayne.

6 hours ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

No.  Rhaegar was just a moody fool who thought he was more significant than he actually was.  He is the poster boy for getting his thingy bitten off by prophecy.  Maybe he thought he was but he was wrong.

Maybe LOL

1 hour ago, JRRStark said:

Rhaegar came closest to figuring out the song of ice and fire. He initially thought he was AA or PTWT, but then realised they would come from his line. And part of that lineage would be Stark. The ice to his fire perhaps. Selmy's reflections etc on Rheagar are not of an arrogant prince, but as a decent bloke. 

If we are talking about ashes Mel is seeing instead of snow, then Dany came out of a pyre, that is known. Rhaegar knew there was no dragons and from summerhall none to be awoken by him either.

this is a good point but I disagree with part that mother have be Stark I believe that Dany is his daughter and other two with Elia Martell was going riders too.

7 hours ago, Ygrain said:

Sorry, OP, but you don't know your ASOIAF. She does see falling snow, but the  relevant quote goes:

Yet now she could not even seem to find her king. I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow.

Snow with capital S, as in Jon.

No it is ASHES! in the end of series we shall see the truth.

On 3/4/2019 at 3:35 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Targs are usually burnt in funeral pyres. Does that mean every last one of them is AA?

Why not?

What if "Azor Ahai"  wasn't the name of a single person, but was a family surname?

What if Azor Ahai = Targaryen DNA? Where DNA wouldn't care if someone was legitimate or a bastard?

What if Lightbringer is the son or daughter of the last Azor Ahai & Nissa Nissa, a family lineage that managed to avoid DNA manipulation with the water-family DNA & the lion-family DNA.

Archived