Rhaegar Targaryen

Black Dragons

7 minutes ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

He the one bring the people in trying the save world from Cold Ones I believe it is Dany and maybe Aegon or Quentyn Martell.

I don't mean to be rude - but I am utterly confused by your response.

I sense a language barrier is not helping the issue.

On 3/5/2019 at 9:29 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

this is a good point but I disagree with part that mother have be Stark I believe that Dany is his daughter and other two with Elia Martell was going riders too.

Dany has to be his sister, it could not be hidden and why would it. She is Aegons daughter, It is said in lots of places eg, Selmy and he is probably the most reliable witness. Also Varys says she is and of all people he would know. Why would anyone pretend she isn't Rheagars daughter and say she is The mad kings. It doesn't make sense. And it also doesn't fit with the time lines. Jon and Dany are close together in age. She was born on Dragonstone when Ella was at kings landing. Lyanna would not be playing around with Rheagar if he was still in kings landing with Ella. He knew there had to be three heads and Ella couldn't have more children, after the birth of the second child. It is only subsequent to this he courts Lyanna. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:07 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

Rhaegar Targaryen is Azor Ahai here is the proof when The Red Women priestess ask Rholl'r to show her Azor Ahai all she see vision of Snow falling. Everyone thinks Jon Snow No!  it in fact Ashes falling during Rheagar Funeral Pyre. Grrm have said that Rheagar is Azor Ahai but no one is listening, They said it is Jon Snow  No he is not.

ps GRRM have recent said that Rheagar Targaryen was burn at the Funeral Pyre.    Jon Snow or Dany Targaryen is not Azor Ahai.

While rhaegar=aa is an old theory (and one I subscribe to), I think you’ve made a nice observation that the snow in the fire could be his ashes

On 3/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

Rhaegar Targaryen is Azor Ahai here is the proof when The Red Women priestess ask Rholl'r to show her Azor Ahai all she see vision of Snow falling. Everyone thinks Jon Snow No!  it in fact Ashes falling during Rheagar Funeral Pyre. Grrm have said that Rheagar is Azor Ahai but no one is listening, They said it is Jon Snow  No he is not.

ps GRRM have recent said that Rheagar Targaryen was burn at the Funeral Pyre.    Jon Snow or Dany Targaryen is not Azor Ahai.

Please read the linked discussion.  I found it convincing.  

Rhaegar is not the real Azor Ahai but I suppose he could symbolically represent an AA-like figure.  Let's examine the facts.

Tywin + Joanna = Tyrion.  Joanna died giving birth to the Imp.

Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon.  That is, if you believe this.  I'm not so sure.  Lyanna died giving birth to Jon.

Aerys + Rhaella = Daenerys.  Queen Rhaella died.

If you see Rhaegar as a possible AA then you should also consider the other two men.  For they also "killed" their wives by getting them pregnant.  At least symbolically.  

George Martin may choose to leave the question without a direct answer.  TWOIAF and F&B produced more questions than answers.  The principal theme may involve the necessity for the people to give up something they dearly love in order to survive the long night.  Like giving up their castles and titles in order to migrate to a safer land away from the WW.

35 minutes ago, Sophia [email protected] said:

No!

We have had the exact same exchamge already. I said Quentyn was dead as well, and you replied:

On 3/5/2019 at 5:27 PM, Sophia [email protected] said:

No he is not it was his whip that caught on fire.

To which I replied in turn, “alrighty then”. 

Archived