Football: Bernaburned

mormont

Two changes for Liverpool at Fulham as Fabinho and Adam Lallana come into the starting line-up in place of James Milner and the injured Jordan Henderson.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Milner, Sturridge, Moreno, Shaqiri, Origi.

got to see rooney score a hat trick for dc united last night. it really was awesome.  he chipped the keeper something fierce for his second. 

he also had an impressive assist off a corner that our winger lasered home with a half volley at the top of the box. 

Everton last night was a game of two halfes.

First half: Chelsea were better at everything. Everton retreated, letting Chelsea attack at will, and only Pickford and the post made sure the game was scoreless at the interval. 

Second half: a different team showed up. Suddenly, we were attacking with purpose, running at the opposition, winning second balls and moving the ball well. And unlike Chelsea, we managed to score. Short summary: lucky to not be behind after one half, deservedly winning the second half. 

I'll take that.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

We were crap but still won,so i'll take the 3 points.Salah needs to sort himself out,we really need him right now.

On the bright side, looks like you got Mane back. I'd put that down as a positive. Teams are now dealing better with Salah and that apparently has freed up some air for Mane.

Meanwhile in non-football football news.

Özil is apparently busy with his wedding preparations. Good for him. However it brings us back to last year's discussion and his embarassing photo op with Erdogan. He apparently wants Erdogan to attend, and even "dreams about him being his best man".

It is of course his decission who he invites to his wedding, however, I am still appalled by Özil's love for that authoritarian wannabe strong man piece of work.

44 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Mourinho, if you can afford him. :lol:

Even if we could, Mourinho will never take an international job, since he can't blame any defeat on the board not giving him infinite resources.

Archived