Eurovision 2019

Baitac

Here you go. The running order of semifinal 1. I hope Greece wins this semi! Tamta starts it off (excellent choice) and with a last position San Marino may say na na na onto the final. That would be fun.

14 minutes ago, Baitac said:

I love this and Miki. I think it’s “the blindfold has fallen and only happiness is here.” Take off the blindfold which is keeping people from progressing and being how they should be. It’s against prejudice and pre-conceptions.  Viva Espanña! 

Yeah,it's a really positive song! I used to be "ok.." and now I love itso much. I hope it looks cool live on stage

23 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Yeah,it's a really positive song! I used to be "ok.." and now I love itso much. I hope it looks cool live on stage

Yes!! I followed Operación Triunfo this year. He is just a cool, super friendly, likable guy. I don’t know if security will allow him to come out from the crowd but it would be awesome. I hope he makes the top ten. :D

The best song not at Eurovision this year is in my opinion Ukraine’s Maruv’s “Siren Song-Bang.” Here is her official video, which came out April 5. It’s already at close to 700k views. We’ll miss you Maruv, 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, dalThor said:

Does the board still have chat? If so, where is it?

Most importantly, is anyone going to be chatting tonight?

Hi!!!!!! I don't know how to organize chat. :( I'm not aware of there being one for tonight's Semi.

Here are my top qualifiers for tonight's Semi. These are the ones I like best. In alphabetical order:

Australia, Belarus, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Poland, Portugal.  Good luck everybody!!!

1 hour ago, Baitac said:

Hi!!!!!! I don't know how to organize chat. :( I'm not aware of there being one for tonight's Semi.

There must be a chat! I hope somebody links it in this thread.

Archived