Eurovision 2019

Baitac

I saw most of it last night. I missed the first few because I got done with work at the starting time. 

I liked Portugal, Iceland, and Australia just for the EV zaniness. It's a shame Portugal didn't make it through.

I thought Belgium was good but he, like some others, sang terribly at times. Serbia. what in the name of Dog was going on with Serbia? I'm glad Serhat made it though for San Marino. Estonia wasn't bad -- if you like that sort of thing.

Not sure about chat for Thursday. It looks as though it's going to have to be a 3rd party client organized by... somebody. I get done with work earlier tomorrow. If no one has any ideas maybe I can find something. I am certainly open to suggestions as I wouldn't have any clue where to start.

Oh, and Greece was garbage, I'm sorry it took the spot of someone else. ;) 

Hello friends!!! Here are my favorites for today in alphabetical order. Albania, Azerbaijan, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland. I like Armenia but the order and staging is working against her I think. I'm still very upset about the San Marino joke which left Portugal, Poland or Hungary out. Whatevs.

Archived