Upcoming TV Series of 2019/2020 - Your most anticipated shows

AncalagonTheBlack

Locke & Key Season 1, coming to Netflix on February 7, 2020. Based on the best-selling graphic novels, Locke & Key follows 3 siblings who, after the murder of their father, move to their ancestral home only to find the house has magical keys that give them a vast array of powers and abilities.

In Devs, a young computer engineer, Lily Chan, investigates the secretive development division of her employer, a cutting-edge tech company based in San Francisco, who she believes are behind the murder of her boyfriend.

Meet the team behind the biggest multiplayer video game of all time. But in a workplace focused on building worlds, molding heroes, and creating legends, the most hard-fought battles don't occur in the game—they happen in the office.

This documentary series chronicles the stranger-than-fiction story of an ex-cop turned security auditor who rigged the McDonald’s Monopoly game promotion for a decade, stealing millions of dollars and building a vast network of co-conspirators across the U.S. The series draws on exclusive firsthand accounts and archival footage, featuring: the FBI agents who brought down the gaming scam; McDonald’s corporate executives, who were themselves defrauded; the lawyers who tried the case; and the culprits and prizewinners who profited from the complicated scheme, as well as the individuals who were often unwittingly duped into being a part of the ruse.

2 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Looks good. Is there any connection to the other seasons ?

This takes place in Kansas City so I assume we'll get a brief and obscure reference to Season 2.. like a baby Mike Milligan or something. Likely these gangs somehow form the modern day Kansas City crime syndicate we see later on.

Looks good. Fargo is a weird one for me as I think it never reached the heights of its first season, which i adored. I know most rate season two as the best but it just never clicked for me. Alison Tolman, Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton just stole the show for me. Never finishedvseason 3, actually

Devs, the New Show from Annihilation and Ex Machina Director Alex Garland

https://www.tor.com/2020/01/10/watch-the-first-trailer-for-devs-the-new-show-from-annihilation-and-ex-machina-director-alex-garland/

Claustrophobic glass houses in the middle of a too-fecund forest? Dark, high-tech conspiracies involving a menacing but charismatic bearded man? And is that…could it be…the faint whiff of body horror involving clones or doubles of some sort? Sounds like Alex Garland, alright. Hulu has released the first trailer for the Annihilation and Ex Machina director’s new FX series, Devs, and it looks like we’ll be getting a whopping eight episodes’ worth of his signature brand of melancholic sci-fi horror.

Disney Teases That Production Has Begun on a Willow Series

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01/07/willow-series-pilot-writer-jonathan-kasdan-the-office-is-open-image/

When Disney purchased Lucasfilm in 2012, it acquired more than just Star Wars. The company also famously produced films like the Indiana Jones series and the stand-alone fantasy epic Willow.

With the launch of Disney+ and its rush to fill its menu with high profile original TV shows, it looks as though the company is looking to bring Willow back. And according to screenwriter Jon Kasdan, work has officially begun.

In a Tweet, Kasdan announced that “the office is open,” along with a picture of a hat featuring the film’s titular character.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Looks good. Fargo is a weird one for me as I think it never reached the heights of its first season, which i adored. I know most rate season two as the best but it just never clicked for me. Alison Tolman, Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton just stole the show for me. Never finishedvseason 3, actually

I can’t decide which season I like better and I’ve thought about a few times. S2 had more going on but Billy Bob’s performance and character were so amazing. I think I’m gonna rewatch them both now.

Pretty excited for The Outsider tonight. The book was good, and the cast is great.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Same. S1 > S2 > S3 and I still haven't finished S3 (mostly because it's not on Netflix or Amazon Prime and I don't really want to purchase it standalone. Everything about S1 was just about perfect with Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman really standing out. I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen Allison Tolman in anything since then..

On 1/12/2020 at 11:58 PM, Ramsay B. said:

I can’t decide which season I like better and I’ve thought about a few times. S2 had more going on but Billy Bob’s performance and character were so amazing. I think I’m gonna rewatch them both now.

Pretty excited for The Outsider tonight. The book was good, and the cast is great.

First episode is intriguing and the cast is superb. There's a creepy vibe but nothing obviously supernatural yet 

Archived