Hello from Eurocommieland

Lyanna Stark

Are you guys still around? Or mayhaps stuck in the mud of northern France? 

I am hugely disappointed on account of:

a. The Ottomans are not around anymore

b. nor have they started WW3

c. Robert Jordan is still a sell-out. Total bollocks.

What can YOU do to fix it?

1 minute ago, Rorshach said:

I can maintain a "thinking pose" - head in my hand (or hands) for several minutes at a time. I may also raise an eyebrow. 

That should take care of quite a lot, I think.

I prefer the "constipated pose" - which is... basically identical

52 minutes ago, A wilding said:

Some of us are still pretending that there is a place called "Wales". Not sure how hilly it is supposed to be at the moment though ...

:o:o

*reported*

46 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

No, the world seems to have decided to reboot WWII. Laziness really, they couldn’t even come up with new villains

Well, nobody went looking for the Ottomans, did they? Probably afraid of all the hilly lands!

Well, I've been assiduously hunting Ottomans for the last four years or so, for educational reasons, because they are very important to knowing things.  Of course they are interesting just in their own right.  And because of them we got the terrific action adventure historical soap tv series, Ertugrul: Resurrection.

However, it's mistaken to think the USA is doing WWII.  We're really doing end-of-the-world by immeasurable stupid and criminal and cruel.

57 minutes ago, mormont said:

I dnot gt whi thsi threda is supopsed ot be ufnny.

It's not funny! At least, not as funny as it would have been in the old days.  This Board is nothing like it used to be!  :crying:

6 hours ago, Lyanna Stark said:

I went to Northern France last year, and I was disappointed at the lack of hovercars. World War 1 has a lot to answer for.

15 hours ago, Lyanna Stark said:

We could debate wether champagne is special sparkling wine or sparkling wine is a synonym for champagne and while doing so leave out the vocals on our keyboards. Then someone should start a Zorse War.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lyanna Stark said:

Well the obvious answer would be to get a professional on the case.  Say, for instance, a Navy Seal viking vampire sheik.  

On 3/11/2019 at 4:10 PM, mormont said:

I dnot gt whi thsi threda is supopsed ot be ufnny.

Silly bearmont.

I don't gt anything and yet I still laugh.

Now to reply to Bubbles.
Apparently you have 3 problems. Sadly I can only fix 1/6th of them, the WW3 issue. It seems I must now reform the International Brigades in order to repress the Eurocommies who have apparently infiltrated the board. With only a little luck this combat should escalate into WWIII.

Your welcome.

I live in Manhattan and woe is me for my life is terrible. I can’t get by on less than 600,000 a year and the colour of my ballgown is unflattering. I got a traffic ticket and couldn’t talk my way out of it, so I’m going to try and get the policeman fired. Also, who let the plebs into the city?

2 minutes ago, Deedles said:

I live in Manhattan and woe is me for my life is terrible. I can’t get by on less than 600,000 a year and the colour of my ballgown is unflattering. I got a traffic ticket and couldn’t talk my way out of it, so I’m going to try and get the policeman fired. Also, who let the plebs into the city?

Egad! You're one of them!

Archived