NFL Offseason 2019: Gettleman Browns all over the Giants

Jace, Extat

4 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Well boys it's been real. And it's been fun.

But it ain't been real fun.

I'm off to replace Gronkowsi. I don't want you all to think that I'm not hanging around anymore cause  I'm just going to be busy being this young man from some school playing for the Patriots or anything. No, I won't be around anymore because Bill has obviously recognized my jeanius and I'm just better than y'all. 

So I'd like to take this time, as I'm called up by the Pats to be Twammy's new woobie, to burn all of the bridges. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/08/patriots-bring-tight-end-jace-stenberger-in-for-a-visit/

@DanteGabriel you once used 'there' when 'their' was called for. As I have never EVER made any gramaticall mistake ever and definitely NOT in this very post I name you a fool!

@Rockroi despite our many disagreements it always will bring me peace and comfort to think about how Eli was in the grasp.

@briantw is the answer to whether we are alone in the universe.

@Jaime L was never as smart or good looking as @Maithanet who looks like glue and thinks like jell-o.

@Tywin et al. I rest my case.

@Triskele once told Aaron Rodgers to be less sensitive, setting off a chain of sensitivity.

@Nictarion is a Bengals fan. A BENGALS fan!!!

@Kalbear doesn't know The difference between Bernie Sanders and Bernie Madoff.

@Mexal once said that he'd rather have Andy Dalton and A.J. Geen instead of Andy Luck. Talk about a Sophie's choice.

@Bronn Stone plays Fantasy Football the way a tree plays tag.

@JJ Lannister is what I'd call my dog if I was angry.

@Ferrum Aeternum... I uh... Do we even have a made up beef? Your cooking skills leave room for improvement!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/YEOhCFRF9NFba/giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I'm off to replace Gronkowsi. I don't want you all to think that I'm not hanging around anymore cause  I'm just going to be busy being this young man from some school playing for the Patriots or anything. No, I won't be around anymore because Bill has obviously recognized my jeanius and I'm just better than y'all. 

So I'd like to take this time, as I'm called up by the Pats to be Twammy's new woobie, to burn all of the bridges. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/08/patriots-bring-tight-end-jace-stenberger-in-for-a-visit/

@DanteGabriel you once used 'there' when 'their' was called for. As I have never EVER made any gramaticall mistake ever and definitely NOT in this very post I name you a fool!

@Rockroi despite our many disagreements it always will bring me peace and comfort to think about how Eli was in the grasp.

@briantw is the answer to whether we are alone in the universe.

@Jaime L was never as smart or good looking as @Maithanet who looks like glue and thinks like jell-o.

@Tywin et al. I rest my case.

@Triskele once told Aaron Rodgers to be less sensitive, setting off a chain of sensitivity.

@Nictarion is a Bengals fan. A BENGALS fan!!!

@Kalbear doesn't know The difference between Bernie Sanders and Bernie Madoff.

@Mexal once said that he'd rather have Andy Dalton and A.J. Geen instead of Andy Luck. Talk about a Sophie's choice.

@Bronn Stone plays Fantasy Football the way a tree plays tag.

@JJ Lannister is what I'd call my dog if I was angry.

@Ferrum Aeternum... I uh... Do we even have a made up beef? Your cooking skills leave room for improvement!!!

It's a shame you're not sticking around, because "Twammy's new woobie" would be an all pro caliber member title. 

Any activity that gives Jace more things to do elsewhere and less time to spend here is a good thing.

As for her comment about me, couldn't see it over the dozen or so first-place Westeros Fantasy Football trophies I've earned over the years.

Yeah, I had real trophies made.  So what!?

15 hours ago, Rhom said:

I’m just disappointed I didn’t even merit a mention... :crying: 

Neither was I, must be a stigma against niner fans.  In fact, neither was @James Arryn.  Three examples means a statistically significant correlation.  That's science.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, Jace, Basilissa said:

There is no way you could have made this more personal, you deranged froghopper.

By the way, you aren't fooling anyone by claiming this Sternberger kid's identity. We know you're secretly Jace Amaro,

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think I came off light, you Niners fan bigot. 

Nobody wants to know how you "came off."

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

you deranged froghopper.

If I was writing a roast this would not be my preferred burn, although A for effort.  Maybe "inane horseshitter" or "overexcited crazystoned" or "justletitgonobodycares."  I dunno, I like the froghopper thing but can't really think of anything like that.  Beyond horseshitter.

By the way, even Bret Favre thinks McCarthy and Rodgers should have won more championships. He's not wrong, but that's like Ben Roethlisberger criticizing someone else for being too aggressive with women.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/13/favre-says-rodgers-and-mccarthy-should-have-won-more/

Hard to imagine you could get a return in a trade of what Wilson provides.  I mean, I'd trade him something ridiculous, like the Giants 2nd round pick for the next ten years, but somehow I doubt that's on offer. 

I’d ask for a first, second and third in the next two drafts, or in the 2020 and 2021 drafts. Wilson is in the top 5 conversation, but I don’t see him as a tier one QB. That’s an awful lot of money to pay a QB when your roster is otherwise subpar.

Archived