NFL Offseason 2019: Gettleman Browns all over the Giants

Jace, Extat

AT&T are apparently headed for a split with the league over streaming rights.

I did not cheer when Amazon bought The Expanse. I did not cheer when they announced their Bigger Is BEtterER LotR series.

I will cheer if I can watch football games on Amazon. I will finally be able to give every Sunday morning game its own screen!!!!

Does this forum do a mock draft to see if us experts can actually tell who will succeed in the NFL. Not an actual mock draft, more of a small list of who we think will be the best players out of the draft?

I go back to previous seasons drafts quite a bit and see how people I wanted my team to draft turned out, usually how wrong I was!

I'm kinda kicking myself that I didn't go down to the draft.  It won't get any closer than Nashville.

But at the same time, I'm kinda grateful I'm not dealing with the crowds.  :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I'm kinda kicking myself that I didn't go down to the draft.  It won't get any closer than Nashville.

But at the same time, I'm kinda grateful I'm not dealing with the crowds.  :dunno: 

I considered it too, but I couldn't find a really compelling reason to go through the effort. Booing Goodell would be great fun for the first several picks but I'd probably get bored with it.  :lol:

37 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think I would hate attending the draft unless it was literally within walking distance of my house.

Downtown Nashville is a blast though.  I'm sure the weekend will be a good time.  

But yeah... sitting in the draft room for three days doesn't appeal to me.

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Downtown Nashville is a blast though.  I'm sure the weekend will be a good time.  

But yeah... sitting in the draft room for three days doesn't appeal to me.

I’m sure I’d have a great time in Nashville (never been), but the draft itself would be kind of boring.

If they put chicken wire up in front of Goodell and let the fans throw beer bottles at him a la The Blues Brothers, now we’re talking.

Draft day!!!!!

I don’t put a ton of stock in mock drafts, but I am genuinely surprised that Dwayne Haskins and Ed Oliver seem to be falling on most projections. I personally think the former is the best QB and the latter might be the best player. What gives?

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Draft day!!!!!

I don’t put a ton of stock in mock drafts, but I am genuinely surprised that Dwayne Haskins and Ed Oliver seem to be falling on most projections. I personally think the former is the best QB and the latter might be the best player. What gives?

Oliver is probably because of character issues. There was the incident with his coach at Houston over the coat, and more recently I saw Philly took him off their board because his interview went so badly. 

1 minute ago, briantw said:

It's so weird not caring about the draft as a Browns fan.  It used to be our playoffs. 

I know, it must be a weird feeling for you. Takes you back to being a preteen and noticing that your testicles just dropped.  

Archived