Hardhome moment (as told by the NK)

chasing the dragons

I would assume there is a battle at Winterfell and the WW kill a ton of people, Jon and named characters run away. NK raises the dead. Maybe the dead lords would be in that too, who knows. Wouldn't put it past D&D to raise popular Starks.

11 hours ago, chasing the dragons said:

The fellow who plays the night king Vladimir Furdik, said there is a moment like hardhome, when the NK raises all the dead. I predict the event the NK is referring to will be the NK, raising all the dead lords of Winterfell (including Ned). 

I remember years ago reading a theory that the final battle against the Others would be at Winterfell (because that's where winter would fall) but there was also foreshadowing that it will get at least to Riverrun.

So either Winterfell falls and he raises the dead there (which means there is a good chance some of the heroes that died in that battle will be raised as wights) or it's from the Wall.  All depends where the Others finally lose the battle......

On 3/14/2019 at 7:28 PM, Ser Gareth said:

I remember years ago reading a theory that the final battle against the Others would be at Winterfell (because that's where winter would fall) but there was also foreshadowing that it will get at least to Riverrun.

So either Winterfell falls and he raises the dead there (which means there is a good chance some of the heroes that died in that battle will be raised as wights) or it's from the Wall.  All depends where the Others finally lose the battle......

I always thought Dany's dream of the battle was the Riverlands.

20 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

I always thought Dany's dream of the battle was the Riverlands.

Yes, there is that in the books:

That night she dreamt that she was Rhaegar, riding to the Trident. But she was mounted on a dragon, not a horse. When she saw the Usurper's rebel host across the river they were armored all in ice, but she bathed them in dragonfire and they melted away like dew and turned the Trident into a torrent. Some small part of her knew that she was dreaming, but another part exulted. This is how it was meant to be. The other was a nightmare, and I have only now awakened.

A Storm of Swords - Daenerys III

And this also, close to the God's Eye:

At one place, she spotted a man perched up in a dead tree, with a bow in his hand and a quiver hanging from the branch beside him. The moment she spied them, he notched an arrow to his bowstring, and never looked away until the last wagon was out of sight. All the while, Yoren cursed. "Him in his tree, let's see how well he likes it up there when the Others come to take him. He'll scream for the Watch then, that he will."

ACoK - Arya III

Archived